This is a hilarious phenomenon that I'm seeing more and more around me the last couple of years, even inside my family...

This is a hilarious phenomenon that I'm seeing more and more around me the last couple of years, even inside my family. Women that rode the cock carousel, some not even THAT hard (but enjoyed the freedom of being in the power position of being a young girl in the "sexual market"), suddenly becoming traditional, religious and conservative when they realize they are getting older. Some will start going to church, have a new religion, slut-shame, shame guys that don't want commitment, start erasing stuff from her past... The list of "tricks" goes on and on and on.

All of this is of course disguised as "growing up".

I predict a swarm of new "tradcon" young adult/middle-age/older women coming in the horizon. Women that are getting to the age where they can't compete with the younger girls, are quickly losing their looks and don't really want to work and be childless for the rest of their lives.

All of this in a world of VERY few marriage-material men. In a world of men that either have given up on commitment or on life.
I just hope all you guys remember that women have brought the shit-show for themselves, and DON'T FALL FOR THE TRADCON TRAP. Remember who you are really dealing with, nothing will ever be enough to satisfy these women. The attention they've had in their youth, the validation, etc. won't be satisfied in the very long term (long enough to raise a child). I will always say that women that are over 25 aren't relationship material. They are at the age where the best of their youth is gone, she has seen and done all there is to see and do. Serious dating is mostly a job now. Beware of these women.

Other urls found in this thread:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that Lauren Southern?

Copypasta. Sage and move along.

Are you retarded?

Man up go to a baptist church and find a virgin teen to marry and breed

lmao just saw that page when looking up who this woman even is.
Stormfags bringing the heat

fuck me, that kid is ugly

Oh I'm not, my plan is literally create a loose harem. Acquire a bunch of desperate worn out cunts who think I'm gonna settle, fuck with reckless abandon, then drop the bomb of how I'm still trying to figure myself out and ditch her ass, cycle her out and acquire new hoes. Flawless.

That's why I think its cute women harp on being able to do whatever they want when young, cause that shit bites back hard. Nothing better than playing some dried up cunt who thinks she's worth you just because you decided to stop being a whore when its convenient.

>My internet lawyer Sargon of Akkad

fucking KEK

Magda the mudshark Pole
Gave a dindu access to her hole
So what else is news,
She was brainwashed by Jews
For a life of burning coal

nananananananana batboy!

Yeah, that's her baby. The father is ThatGuyT, he ran out though once the mongrel was born.

Bitch is cute and the pussy is probably divine, but I would too.

That is one ugly child. Looks demonic, but thats the product of degeneracy.

Andrew Anglin is a fucking cuck but goddam that response is funny.

Kek, fpbp

She got what she asked for. I only feel sorry for that boi. He's ugly as fuck even for english standards.

This isn't new, they've always done this.

God fucking damn it, I love you Anglin.

dude you posted this same shill thread like a week ago.

>boy
i thought it was a girl desu

Somebody post the non-photoshopped version of this pic. I want to see the real appearance of the baby.

Jesus fucking christe my sidez
Praise be

Jesus, I hope its a boy. Men can get away with this kind of a fugly face

amazing. imo, this is the best thing Estonia's done since Klavan

does anybody have the videos?

She deleted them.

>My internet lawyer Sargon of Akkad

Nice try Schlomo
JIDF GTFO

Plz document this red-pilling
Teach dem well an let dem lead duh whey! SSexuAl ChOcoLaTe!

That kid looks straight out of Oblivion lol

good lord, that little mongrel sickens me every time I look at it.

That lady is polish? RIP Poland.

Living in UK

Is why you dont date women over the age of 18, and even then 18 is pushing it. A womans prime is 16 and then its downhill from there. The more cocks they've take, the less they're worth.

Stop dating 22+ year old past prime hags for christsake, men.

Start shaming women that are over the age of 22, childless and not in long term relationships.

Oh, never mind then.

Sorry guys. There are no virtuous girls left without stretched poon. Die childless or breed a whore and make sure she defers to your authority in raising the kid. Tough spot.

That's a girl... beautiful orcish girl.

OP has non-photoshopped version.

He's a Putin-loving moron, but damn that was brilliant

Kek. Gon take more than photoshop to fix a goddam nigger, kike :DDD

Anyone have pics of adults who look like this? How orcish is she going to be when she grows up?

I feel bad for her, but am pretty curious what she'll look like as an adult.

Just take advantage of their cock lust and move on. I for one welcome these events since I lie to women to get laid all the time.
>oh yeah baby you're so beautiful I could get lost in your eyes
That's a lie, Sup Forums. I've never been lost. Never even owned a fuckin map.

Women don't even like big dicks

>trusting the words of a woman

what do you expect, you commie faggot? your ideology has destroyed the masses. so fuck you and your feminist mongrel women. 99.9 percent of people here going straight to hell.

Caspere knew this

>lolcourt
>niglet mutant
>radical batboy visage
>kid literally resembles le' 52% meme

Holy fucking shit this is gold. This is like old Sup Forums-tier trolling

Havent seen prose liketat in a whie.

Great post OP. We're prob 5-10 years away from these roasties-reborn killing their husbands yet getting kike lawyers to argue some "male privilege" "verbal abuse" to award them monies and time served.

Millennial women are a disaster. Thank god so many roasties fell for the nigger tattoo meme of the aughts. Truly mark of beast when they hit 29. Getting them removed is just as bad and screams "reborn." The MSM and (((Hollywood))) has set women up to literally become schio at real world vs perception dissonance. At an user said last night, we've all heard exes complain that Disney princesses not being real was an actual obstacle. As if boys thought Terminator or Robocop was real. Let the thots rot.

>radical batboy visage

>deport to Poland
That would be a death sentence

Said who? I even found a cuck husband for her

>press random in Oblivion character creator

>From the data amassed it can be suitably deduced that on average 92% of biracial children with African American fathers are born out of wedlock, with Caucasian mothers leading in that percentage.

>77% of biracial children with African American fathers presently live below the poverty line and 82% end up on government assistance at some point. 88% of the time the father of the child does not financial support or help with the economic costs of the child, consequently leaving the encumbrance of fiscal care exclusively on the mother. 90% of biracial children with African American fathers don’t have their father in their life. 94% of the surveyed mothers believe the father of their child doesn’t have a good relationship with the child.

>video of your batboy

Ok he got me

It's simple... Their sex value goes down, they notice men want women to start a family, so they pretend that they're valuable because they'll create a family. The problem is that they just want to get some provider after penis rodeo and they just pretend. They won't change just like that.

Jesus that kid is fugly

Have a you

Source?

Her bottom jaw isn't flat enough.

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893

The CDC is the source for the out of wedlock birth statistic.

>They said be there or be square
She didn't go

Just look up amerimongrel negroes' vitiligo transformation.
That woman's spawn looks exactly like an African with white skin. (And that's what he will ever be)

Fucking brutal. Absolute madman

Polish women love black and brown cock, mate. The only reason they aren't getting blacked is that there are no immigrants in Poland.

In the UK, Polish women are fucking a lot of Indians and West Africans.

The Baptist preacher in my town got caught on grinder

I chuckled, have a (you)

Someone with enough firepower should probably Thiel the fuck out of dailystormer at some point. Some of what they post likely is outright libel.

It looks like a fucking gargoyle.

lmao

>When your mum is a Bethesda character
>And you turn out as a Bioware character

Came here to post this

>OP realizes something that's been true for several thousands of years
Well, I guess you had to figure it out eventually.

this picture set convinced me that criminalizing male on male sex would be a good thing

You mean coalburners we exiled? They are not polish anymore.

10/10 finisher

>mutant niglet

lost

God dammit. Lmao

kek

robert deniro's kids?

Yep exactly what I was thinking. Be VERY careful of women 25+. If I get married, it would only be to a 18-24 year old OR also would include 25-29 if they actually spent their time making money / doing something useful and not just partying.

UMA DELICIA

SOMEBODY

Kek

F

It's a girl, "Ariana". The irony of that name is probably lost on the mother.

The sad part is the child really dindu nuffin, and doesn't deserve the fate her degenerate parents chose.

name a country that doesnt have women who crave brown cock.

i'll wait.

its a girl

>Women that rode the cock carousel, some not even THAT hard
>some not even THAT hard
>THAT hard

Sheeeit sounds like a really salty whiteboi spaghetti. Either that or a fag that has actually rode the BBC.

my sides

If they promote traditional values to their children and they trick their beta-male husbands into thinking they're good people, I don't really see the problem. Older women are the leftovers to begin with and they get picked up by other leftovers.

poor kid.

but its in UK, so i think it will be fine.

brits are used to seeing ugly monsters, pretty girls scare them to death and bully them to death.

poor kid probably wouldnt survive a day back in Poland.

Came to post this