What is it you said about war heroes who've been captured Mr. President?

What is it you said about war heroes who've been captured Mr. President?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JphxA6Lm8P0
youtube.com/watch?v=kB2lh6N0m4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Loser

I don't like people with brain cancer.

The Maverick cucked Trump. Cucked Trump hard.

Fucking. A.

Pretty good to watch lol

Hahahahah holy shit this made me laugh sooo hard.
Guess what happens when you elect an orange buffoon who insults everyone?

YOU LOSE

HAHAHAHAHAH reply you fucking pussies, you lost YOU LOST

The Art of Deal everybody.

SSSSSSSS
Die Monster Die

When is his next reelection?

>literally everyone hates this guy now including his butt buddy lindsey graham
good way to go out

>Betray your comrades for personal gain

So John McCain's political career will end just like his military career.

McCain is alpha as fuck and Sup Forums is butthurt beyond belief.

>Butthurt

Honestly I couldn't give to fucks about another shitty GOP bill but this makes me fucking ecstatic
He just burned every tie he had in government on both sides because he's asspained about Trump to the point that he will flip flop on every fucking decision he makes to spite him because Trump refuses to give him his precious wars
He will never get to push for more innocent people getting killed in the middle east, he will never get to make meetings with terrorists, hell he probably won't even get to see Trump pull another fucking missile strike on Syria
He will die painfully as cancer destroys and rots his brain and will be forgotten in less than five years and Trump will shit on him every fucking day until he dies, pretend to feel sorry during the "mourning period", and then shit on him some more

I can't believe this is how McCain is going out. Betray your own fucking party before you die. Unbelievable

imagine being this angry at life

Or you know... maybe he didn't want to vote for a garbage bill

Can you imagine being so mad that you lost to a black man that you take it out on his successor just to cling to small amount of power you've managed to accrue?

Let it forever be remembered that Trump's anus grew 3 sizes this day.
>mfw the happening was real all along.
God bless John McCain and cure him of his cancer so he lives another 30 years.

He got cucked beyond reason so he pulls this petty move out of spite
His entire party of warmongering neocons got beaten by a billionaire populist and he himself was insulted directly by Trump, now Trump runs the party and he's stuck dying of cancer, it's brilliantly poetic
We're talking about the same McCain that opposed Obama allowing trannies to join the military suddenly against Trump's decision to ban them from joining the military, he'll do anything to go against Trump at this point

Get wrecked Trump cucks.

t. asspained drumpflet

?pol/ is full of delicious tears right now and I don't want to waste one second not drinking them up.
So many threads, so little time.

Fuck cancer, I'll bash this guy's brains

He'll be fine
his cancer typically has a 5% survival rate in 14 months, I don't think he really cares mate

Cry some more

Get well soon?

it was wrong what Trump said, but McCain is the worst person in the Senate.

can't wait for him to die.

You haven't seen/heard Songbird till you've heard him at his best:
John McCain Falls For Prank Call - Discusses Sanctions and Lethal Weapons youtube.com/watch?v=JphxA6Lm8P0
Songbird's actually being a good listener while this man speaks: youtube.com/watch?v=kB2lh6N0m4w

>Trump has his kids meddle in White House affairs
>They constantly fuck it up for him at every single turn

Never liked the nepotism he's displayed desu, I feel like he deserves this.

That's wrong. Median survival rate is 14.6 months. 2 year survival rate is 30%. Of course, this is with treatment. Hopefully he won't retire to get treatment and no major legislation will come up for him to fuck up. Then, ideally, his age combined with lack of treatment will finish him off quick.

McCain saved my free healthcare.

Well I mean, love him or hate him, you won't have to wait long...

topkek

>it was wrong what Trump said,

Trump knows his history, though, and apparently has for a very long time. Trump's been extremely close with military friends his whole life, so he probably knows more about Songbird than even Songbird, himself, remembers. His passion for all things veterans & military began long, long before he ever ran for President.