You idiots are buying deformed German shepherds. Why???

>German shepherd owners have become obsessed with deformed "slope-backed" dogs.
>Breeders are selecting for these deformed dogs to satisfy demand.
>50% of German shepherds created by breeders must now be put down due to genetic problems.
>Many of these deformed German shepherds can barely walk and are in obvious pain.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/28/german-shepherds-dying-misery-due-intensive-breeding/

You people really fucking disgust me.
You are no better than the degenerates who buy pitbulls.
Seriously, fuck all of you. I hate you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=93_ttVOe-Dc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labradoodle
healthypets.mercola.com/sites/healthypets/archive/2015/04/02/dog-breeds-1915-vs-2015.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you can blame neo nazis for this. they fashioned this slope after ww2. fucking dumb asses.

>pol is a dog breeding forum

If it were, you think we'd fucking do this? Honor before shekels,everyone here knows that except the degenerates with a second tab open on /gif/

All your leaders are going to jail
2020 is going to be fun
Sage

Why should I care about the pain of anything other than a human being?

Which dog breed is better: GSD, Golden Retriever or Lab?

>INB4 some retard suggests a Pit-nigger or a Rotweiller.

Why would anyone think that a crippled, deformed dog looks fashionable???

Only liberal snowflakes care about animal wel-

youtube.com/watch?v=93_ttVOe-Dc

don't buy show from show lines, buy from reputable breeders in working lines and shutzhund competitors

Just pick up a sweet looking mutt from a pound. Many fewer health and genetic problems and much higher intelligence.

I didn't even know this was a thing, why the fuck would you want a slopped back on a dog?

Breeders in general are trash, rescues are best dogs.

>Rotweiller
they are actually amazing dogs. labs are also pretty good and are generally really friendly so good for kids. German Shepards are the better all around dogs tho

People keep saying the German shepherd is Sup Forums's choice of breed.
Then I come across this horrifying article.
Coincidence?

I don't understand any of this, must be something in the air and/or water.
I want/need a healthy, strong and happy dog, not a crippled dog who suffers

Jack Russell Terrier

swiss white shepherd

of course some Aussie faggot would like a faggot dog. absolutely the worst fucking dogs in existence. every single fucking one of them should be gassed and anyone breeding them should be shot and pissed on

Have a two year old working line GSD.

AMA

Just another part of the Jewish plot to defile all things german

Take that back or I'll sue you for 10 million dollars.

The inhuman cruelty and barbarity of women can best be seen in genetically unfit "cute" dogs

This is all (((their))) doing so we don't have any attack dogs.

it's 10.5 you fucking fool

This is what a german shepherd should look like.

Deal.

this is what a pug's skull looks like. it is honorable to care for a retarded invalid purebred such as these dogs but it is extremely inhumane to breed them and bring more of these disgusting monstrosities onto earth for a life of pain. it uis not wrong to kill and eat an animal but it is wrong to put it though unnecessary evil just so some whore can carry it in her purse and take selfies.

The same reason lot's of dogs and cats were selectively bred to be "fashionable" and now these breeds are inbred unhealthy creatures living in agony with defects because still to this day most people don't understand that these aren't healthy creatures?

I dont get how you didnt see this coming whe people are spending their money on shit like fidget spinners.

And people are adopting nigger kids to be progressive and cool.
>look at me how progressive and good of a person I am.
>I'm like 3km higher on the moral scale than rest of you peasants.

>You idiots are buying deformed German shepherds. Why???

Ive always heard Sup Forums complain about deformed german shepards.

The (((Chosen Ones)))' commandment to wipe out "Amalek" extends not just to the German people themselves, but also to all who descend from us and everything that could be reasonably construed as a German influence on anything or anyone who has ever existed. The German Shepherd in its modern form was introduced to the Americas primarily through the German Army's "invention" of the seeing-eye dog after WW1 and primarily bred to this purpose as a sort of token of reconciliation. The term "Alsatian" briefly replaced the official breed name, but as of the time that they're called German Shepherds again they now have to be reduced to a mockery lest the victory of the sacred Jews be left incomplete in any detail, especially considering that the breed is so emblematic of Germany and the Germans. Look it up, you'll find lots of names such as (((Sprung))) and (((Menaker))) on the AKC's board of directors.

Black lab, male, neuter.

Your welcome for best doggo friend forever.

Just as the kikes want to rid the world of the Aryan, they also want to kill off the Aryan's greatest friend.

Because humans are fucking retarded and 70-90% of us should be killed.

That's is why I got a Shiloh Shepherd.

I'm with him.

Fuck.
Do a google image search on German shepherd.
It is pretty discouraging.

why? People strive to ruin everything good in the world

This dog can't even stand properly.

"But I want a GSD that looks like my cousin's dog. And he said a sloped back is important. He drives a new Camero, so it's important that I impress him."

Why?

Women breeders.

Nop, 30% wolf was perfect pet.

It is a shame what they did to the breed.
A good alternative is a shiloh shepherd.
They are a closed breed that keeps the bad genes out by strict controls. They select for strong hips and hearts.
My family had to way almost 2 years to get one and had to go through a background check.
Now we have a 90 lbs. beautiful female.
She is awsome.

Greyhound. Long doggos are best doggos.

Labradoodle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labradoodle

Sometimes making shekels is honourable, Mr. Bond

And ANOTHER slide thread.

SAGE!

Form follows function. Find a good breeder who follows this and you'll be alright. The working lines are pretty rare now, but if you want a German Shepherd that is the only type you should get.

Maybe even get a cross, because a lot of the time they have less health problems. And Dutchies look pretty similar, although too much drive for most people. You could ask specifically for a companion animal (which most good breeders would be asking you about anyways).

If you can adopt, then adopt.

Ummm, perfection and she hates Jews. This back ain't too sloped.9

Why would anyone buy this abomination?
I may understand pitbulls, but there's nothing aesthetically pleasing about this.
It looks like a retarded dog that has beem through an operation.

You do know that we can talk about issues that aren't important to you, right?

Working like GSD master race

This is my main problem with the concept of eugenics. People are fucking retarded and will prioritize certain traits for aesthetic purposes when most of such mutations are malignant in nature.

>I didn't even know this was a thing, why the fuck would you want a slopped back on a dog?
>Breeders in general are trash, rescues are best dogs.

they don't breed for that slope anymore. It started in the 1960's and the genetic fluke (the slope)got worse and worse until it started causing the dogs issues circa the 1980's. Before that the slope was a slight slope.
SInce the 1990's the majority of breeders have been breeding to get rid of the slope ,but the dogs that entered the domestic puppy mills and domestic market are still being breed by civilians and big puppy mill providers and those dogs still carry the genes that spawn dogs with too much slope.
Again, it's not the breeders now and the breeders that caused didn't see the harm it would cause until several generations past.
(Kind of like letting niggers breed unchecked in Detroit and everywhere else).
It's the domestic puppy market that has these defective animals still within it that modern veterinarians are treating.

Which is why social darwinism would be a good, but brutal idea

background check? am i getting a mutt or adopting a fuckin kid

Depends. Can't go wrong with goldens so happy and loving. If I had property a gsd

OI! DIS UMIE THIN...THUN.....HE IZ TALKIN SUM REAL GOBSHITE. PUGZ IZ DA ORKIEST OF SQUIG BREED, DEY DA STABBIEST AND IZ DED ARD.

*line

>posting in a depressing thread

It's all over, isn't it?

This. Terriers are based

Rhodesian ridge back, of course.

sounds plausible

People who want other specfic dogs with deformities or abnormalities which are deliberately hurtful or debilitating shouldn't be allowed to have an animal in the first place. You can bet your ass that people who do this are the over-obsessed dog-mom types. Breeders that facilitate genetic degeneration likes this should be fined, banned and jailed if they attempt shit like it again.

>This. Terriers are based
Terriers are the choice for fashy urbanites as they are tiny and can fit in small living spaces. They are also tough as fuck.

German shepherds are still a top notch dog breed and this slope only effects a limited amount of them within the civilian areas. Buy one from a breeder , There is a reason the military and police still use german shepherds

Take the blackpill and try and better yourself and society. If nothing matters why not try and make the best of it?

Ex roommates had labs. Dumb, hyper, but sweet. Another roommate had a golden and he was an amazing dog. Always happy and fun to be around. My mom owns two GSDs and they're the best damn dog you can have - smart, trainable to do work, protective, but still kind. Only downside is needing enough room to exercise them.

>not just grabbing the nicest dog from the shelter
nigger-tier
pic is my dog

Are you retarded? Health and genetic problems only come from shit breeders who have inbred dogs. Mutts have higher rates of genetic problems as they're a mix of terrible mutations and lack of traceable problems.

this, i got a nice pitty from the shelter and he is super sweet and playful and great with my kids

would get one but live in apartment atm and they shed a lot.

>choosing the nigger of the dog world
>not getting a sweet little kitty who keeps your house free of pests and cuddles you constantly
wew lad

rude my dog is not a nigger he has blue eyes. i like cats too but there was an incident and my last one died :(

Rottweilers are high level working dogs you fucking retard, they're nothing like pittbulls

Pitbulls account for a third if not more of all dog attacks

Why is it always a common trope that when civilization become full on degenerate they always indulge in body modifications and genetic tinkering.

Its disturbing how much body mods and genetic tinkering we do with dog breeding. Making these monstrosities that can't live on their own without 24/7 human care.

I got a smart cat. He talks and remembers things months later. Ragdolls are awesome.

Border Collie, hands down.

Here's a better pic. (Don't mind the stupid woman with the even stupider scotty.)

I got two Shilohs. They are physical healthy but not behaving as GSD workingdogs. And the breeders/sellers are a lunatic cult.

>has never been around a well socialized/trained rottweiler

You're missing out faggot. GSD's suffer from overbreeding because they are one of the most popular dog breeds- it happens every time a breed becomes popular and irresponsible idiots breed them to meet demand. Also, take it to /an/.

PS- Comparing GSD to sporting dogs like Goldens and labs shows you know fuckall about dog temperaments. If you're new to dog ownership, absolutely don't get a GSD- herding dogs are all handfulls quite frankly, but GSD's have an extra tendency towards separation anxiety, aggression, and destructiveness above that of the other herding breeds.

My word exactly. I lost a good dog to some mudshit poisoner last year and haven't had the heart to get a new one yet, but I've resolved that one day I'll be breeding them, and breeding them the way they ought to be.

But I think the guy with the "slide thread" warning a bit upthread is correct, so this is the last post in here out of me.

>Not buying straight back thoroughbred
Idiots. Never once owned a roachback, and they've all been the best working dogs you could imagine.

Pretty sure they bred malamute and great pyrenees into the Shilohs. not a great idea, very different temperaments from GSD. If I was going to outcross a GSD there's lots of great herding dogs to choose from...

Literally had the same thought. Its pretty fucked. Wish i could give those breeders a sloped spine.

Gone are the days of GSDs like Rin Tin Tin.

They're now called: dogs in the front, frogs in the back. Its a fucking disgrace what happened to these majestic beasts

I want to flay you then give you an awesome blood eagle

TFW your English Mastiff German Shepherds attack phrase was "get the jew"

RIP in Peace buddy

Never seen or heard of them, they look like abominations.

I'm pretty sure this is a psyop.

I want an original Shepard so bad.

>Take on the pride of Germany
>Completely fuck it up

Americans are the niggers of the globe.

>Neuter

English Mastiff X German Shepherd Mix*

You are almost right. One of the original breeding Shilohs had Malamute and perhaps little wolfhybrid blood. Another one was a Giant Shepherd and they had Sarplaninac blood.
Shiloh Shepherds can be both aggressive and stubborn. And the biggest problem is that you don't know what you get. But they are fine doges for the most people with previous dog experience.

healthypets.mercola.com/sites/healthypets/archive/2015/04/02/dog-breeds-1915-vs-2015.aspx

Czechoslovak wolfdog is master race breed.

I will second this. I have owned many dogs in my life and the border collie was the easiest to train. Hands down smartest dog i ever owned. He knows around 50 verbal commands and a dozen hand gestures, further is enjoys working for me. Ready to obey at a moments notice. Also fastest dog i ever owned. Freakin hussain bolt fast.

That is one handsome and regal doggo there

This

But you need special permits and a high fence in order get an allowence to own it.

I'm guna go ahead and say German shepherd

Typical Ozzy

What should i be careful about when looking for a golden retriever?
I wanted a husky but it would be inhuman have one in a place where temperature can reach 48°C often.

fuck you sock puppet. No. There is duty to be done. Not fuck fuck games. We can relax when the great work is done. I wish i was joking anymore.