Why would google ai need to be able to identify bicycle helmets...

why would google ai need to be able to identify bicycle helmets? only reason i can think of is a big brother police ai that can fine people for not properly protecting themselves with helmets.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_JRV2Z1mr7M
youtube.com/watch?v=rVlhMGQgDkY
youtube.com/watch?v=-7xvqQeoA8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AI cars. Dont crash into thing with helmet.

It's just learning object identification. Its not about bike helmets. It's just learning about objects and image composition so it can understand the word and enslave you.

How else are we going to exterminate cyclists? We need drones which can target them with laser precision.

No more cyclists.

When the AI rebellion happens they'll need to know how to identify helmets - the self driving cars will have to go a bit faster when they run them over compared to non-helmet wearers.

This. It's why they're 99% road signs, vehicles and store fronts, with occasionally parachutes and jackets.

Can anybody give me a /quick rundown/ on what captcha actually is? I've always just figured it was dodgy as fuck, but never read into it. Not really like you can avoid them either Unfortunately.

At face value it stops bots by asking you to do things that bots can't (yet) do.

Under the hood it's training a convolutional neural network (image and pattern recognition), most likely driving Google's foray into self-driving cars and robotics.

Huh. I'm very much against anything "smart" such as advanced ai and surveillance and such. It's so fucking disturbing how we literally have the cliche world-dominating company like from dystopian future movies. Only they're not openly evil but instead portray themselves as friendly and trendy.
What does this all lead to user? Will Google destroy civilization, skynet style?

Google bought Boston Dynamics, a company that is making robots for the military, Google is Skynet and they are using us to train their AI to recognize surroundings as well as the human brain so they can destroy us.

What did google mean by this?

Join the Bing rebellion now user!

ONLY CYCLISTS

driverless cars.

I had to answer that one too. Probably for Waymo.

What did they mean by this?

Its for training driving cars.

I hate captcha sometimes. Also no, the wooden pie cutter was not a spatula.

>all these fags not using the legacy captcha

What did they mean by this???

AI is the key to making us a multi-planetary species in any reasonable timeframe. We need to shed the chains of labor if we're ever going to truly flourish.

Google sold Boston Dynamics to SoftBank.

This video shows what Google wanted, but I suspect they sold BD off because the short-term PR hit wasn't worth the long-term payoff.

youtube.com/watch?v=_JRV2Z1mr7M
youtube.com/watch?v=rVlhMGQgDkY
youtube.com/watch?v=-7xvqQeoA8c

Oh, of course. How shortsighted of me

>Will Google destroy civilization, skynet style?
You're far closer to the true picture than most people can even contemplate, but Google is only one part of the Zionists' plan. Once the Zionists have made their messiah Jared Kushner the next President, the end goal is culling about 6B goyim from the human herd. Most of that will be through the old standbys of war, disease, and starvation (since it's cheaper), but AI is part of what the new Pharaoh-gods intend to use to replace their flesh-and-blood slaves, as well as become simulacra for their transhuman consciousness.

It's dystopia beyond imagination.

p.s. A group only needs a proscriptive Commandment if the behavior is something those people want and are likely to do. And Google had from the very start one ultimate Commandment: Don't be evil.

I don't know if you remember when captcha was just text, and it knew one word but not the other, and everyone was just typing "nigger".

That's the problem with machine learning, it replies on the input being legitimate, otherwise it has to unlearn everything.

For me it always wants to identify cars when there are no cars in the damn picture.

If it knew how to identify cars then it wouldn't need to ask you to do it.

no, it is teaching YOU

make sure to train it to recognise trees and wheels instead. given the number of captchas delivered by Sup Forums, we could do a good job of fucking with the neural networks.

Teaching me to remember to turn on legacy captcha.

Always make sure to slightly answer incorrectly, if it asks you to identify street signs, mark extra squares that don't belong to the sign. Fuck with numbers, spit in their system, throw sand in their gears.

We may not be able to stop a full blown dystopia, but we can push it back a bit.

and how do you that user?

Nevermind I found it

>don't be evil
>bet on devil