I finally realized the truth: Social Justice is a religion

So about 5 minutes ago a underwent a fucking revelation: Social Justice is a new religion. I'm not fucking kidding, South park saw this coming years ago.

US college and university campuses are now the same as being at a fundamentalist christian school. You follow the fucking dogma or you will be attacked and removed, immediately. Everyone is afraid to voice any opinion that might be considered "offensive" because in the religion of social justice being offended is the same as being correct. Emotion is now fact and you will shut the fuck up and die if you offend me in any way. Unless you're a white male.
The Value of your opinion is based on your race/gender/sexuality, the very opposite of what it's supposed to be fighting for.
The fucking church services are held by the priests: black lesbian woman, who hit the fucking holy trinity of the opposite of the strait white male spectrum.

Obey your new gods.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3daCP9X0wIU
aaeducationusa.com/596/regulates-colleges-universities/
sacscoc.org/principles.asp
law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlg/vol302/389-408_London.pdf
atavisionary.com/the-cathedral-compilation-page/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who are the Gods then?

Fat black women in tumblr

I just wanted to see you write it

the priests aren't lesbian black women those are merely the executors

the priests are the kike sociology professors

Tikkum Olam goyim!

but the golem is growing too large and will soon swallow the kikes themselves whole

>Everyone is afraid to voice any opinion that might be considered "offensive"
What are you on about? I see wankers doing this every day, you're one of them

>just figuring out the Soc Jus movement mirrors a cult
I remember my first day on Sup Forums

Winner winner chicken dinner. Thier teaching the luciferian doctrine of humanism and moral relativism.

More of a cult.

its more like a cult

>burning down a cop shop
And yet who do these literal faggots go crying to when a meany white person rips down their rainbow flag and give them a bloody nose

IDIOTEN! DUMMKOPF! It took you this long to figure that out?

This is what happens when you remove the patriarchal standards of family, and when you feminize men to the point of cuckholdry and slave morality.

The women replace a strong man with the state.
Men replace religion with ideology.

It's the same with atheism, the psychological mechanism by which one justifies his existence is the same as the religious, just without any moral values or values skewed by (((them))).

Social justice is a Satanic perversion of Christian theology.

It dresses up just enough in Christian garb to pull in Westerners raised in a Christian society, but the doctrines and motivations are hellborn.

>evil exists because of white people (instead of free will/the Devil/Sin of Adam)
>if you are white, you are inherently evil and can NEVER redeem yourself (instead of mankind's flawed nature and Jesus' sacrifice for our redemption)
>being a "good" person means doing everything possible to destroy Western civilization by any means necessary (instead of following Christian virtues like humility, compassion, and honesty)
>the only benefit is death (instead of everlasting life)

Make no mistake, user. We are in a holy war for the soul of the West as we speak.

SJWs are the Zombies in the future Zombie Apocalypse

>we are

of course it's a religion

IT'S FUCKING JUDAISM

Well, yeah. Everything in Leftism is some perversion of Christianity

>In the beginning, the earth was lush and green and average global temperature was exactly equal to that of 1979.
>Then man ate of the Tree of Capitalism
>The God of Science cursed the Earth to warm slightly
>Only by casting down your (not mine) freedom and propserity can you bring the earth back to it's intended state.

Go read some Moldbug.

remember to say
>diversity is our strength
at every point someone tries to be against immigration

You just now realized?

bump

ah college... "what are you going for?" "black culture and history."
and they allow this. I really feel bad for these people who think a sociology major is going to get them a better job. This is the root of all this nonsense, but we need to figure out why. Why are colleges teaching these sjw politics to their youth straight outta high school? It's literally everywhere.
youtube.com/watch?v=3daCP9X0wIU

I'm time to start actually addressing these people instead of just ignoring and laughing, isolate attack, shame destroy just like soulinksy tuaght us

>wankers
Are you discriminating against OP based on his personal-sexual-hand-habits? I identify as hand-kin and I am extremely offended by what you just said. You ignorant piece of shit. You need to educate yourself. What you just said is hate-speech and in Britainistan you will end up in jail, rightfully so.

You scheming bastard

Maybe..just maybe the white race deserves its fate. I'm this close to taking the blackpill

I just realized something: you need to take out, usually in America, a federal loan, or use federal grants, to go to college usually... that means the government funds these types of universities. we need to look at what these sorts of institutions are required to keep that contract.
aaeducationusa.com/596/regulates-colleges-universities/
(3rd paragraph)
note, these are self governing institutions that require only "accreditation"
sacscoc.org/principles.asp
one of the core subjects are:
"Institutional engagement"
law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlg/vol302/389-408_London.pdf
notice the term "social psychology"
so to maintain accreditation, one must engage, and to engage is to utilize social psychology: aka, sjw's, protests, it's all a show, because these institutions to keep accredited: MUST do this. they are using the most minimal of social engagement: protest, when we all know higher forms of this are community service, and internships. colleges who requiem de protest: are trash.

go for it, you've already taken the black dick

It's communism dude.

Because they wont get a job and will be in debt forever, unlike STEM students. Probably the banks are giving unis bonuses for getting kids involved in careers with no future

Leftism is the religion . Why the fuck are you just now understanding this?

>history repeats itself. First as a tragedy, then as a farce
Marxism did not work out very well the first time, and the second time is not looking too good either.

>I'm not fucking kidding, South park saw this coming years ago
>the very opposite of what it's supposed to be fighting for
>priests: black lesbian woman
Congratulations, you reached the average understanding of a typical redditor.
But homosexual negresses aren't running anything. Pic related.

Bingo. You're late as fuck, OP.

Why did you protect her identity fincuck?

No, the new religion is the myth of 'social progress' and its primary leaders are men in white coats, the sociology professors are more noticeable but the really ridiculous thing is that so many people have faith in these 'rational' dweebs who don't agree with each other and are changing whatever they do have a consensus on constantly.

The state or the elected "chief executive officer of the week"

They've been operating like a cult for years.

The God is the "utopian" society of ambiguous genders and critical theory invading every single intellectual field.

Treasonous filth. They're the ones letting the zombies in thinking the zeds are human.

Whoops, wrong pic, although I suppose BAMN is a good example of their dogmatic behavior.

The theoretical holder of the maximum amount of oppression points.

Your revelation is something many of us have had. It's what started me down the path to Sup Forums. It may not be new, but you came to it independently, and thus the idea is an original idea of your own, yet ties you to the rest of us here. Seems like the red pill is going down smoothly. Congrats.

celebrities
also every women is a goddes etc

I'm so glad I don't live amongst niggers .

218. Various thinkers have pointed out that leftism is a kind of religion. Leftism is not a religion in the strict sense because leftist doctrine does not postulate the existence of any supernatural being. But, for the leftist, leftism plays a psychological role much like that which religion plays for some people. The leftist NEEDS to believe in leftism; it plays a vital role in his psychological economy. His beliefs are not easily modified by logic or facts. He has a deep conviction that leftism is morally Right with a capital R, and that he has not only a right but a duty to impose leftist morality on everyone. (However, many of the people we are referring to as “leftists” do not think of themselves as leftists and would not describe their system of beliefs as leftism. We use the term “leftism” because we don’t know of any better words to designate the spectrum of related creeds that includes the feminist, gay rights, political correctness, etc., movements, and because these movements have a strong affinity with the old left. See paragraphs 227-230.)

>130 likes
this is why I don't like FB

A cult is a religion.
A religion is not necessarily a cult.

Welcome to decades ago.

Welcome to NRx
atavisionary.com/the-cathedral-compilation-page/

>Paganist Sup Forumsshits want post-theism scientific religion based on symbolism and traditionalism but they can still be atheists
>They realize SJWs already invented it.

Deus meus.

>we are literally back to fertility idols

>Social justice is religion
More like cult

>unironically calling yourself a European and supporting slave morality

Indeed. This is standard fare in NRx discussions. Specifically, the religion is called Progressivism. SJWs are just the latest vanguard of missionaries and inquisitors. Progressivism is an offshoot of Puritanism. You can trace all these modern social ideologies back to Harvard, and then back to the Puritans, the original split from Britain, and before that back to the Protestant Reformation (read your Moldbug.)

In other words, western civilization is STILL living out the fallout of the Reformation. Before then, there was one person who had final say on all matters moral and ethical. Once people were allowed to interpret the bible for themselves, they started coming up with all sorts of crazy shit. We've been going through endless virtue signalling and holiness spirals since.

You can go back to the 1500's and find the exact same sort of bullshit we're dealing with today. Look up the Munster Rebellion.

Pretty much. The whole academia SJW connection just proves that there is a god shaped keyhole in the human mind and something's gotta go in there...and that religion is a far less destructive key.

This. Welcome to the "super-Protestant" post-national order.

Past forms of Progressivism weren't all bad. But modern Progressivism has essentially been selectively bred into being for maximum virtue signalling and maximum guilt. And since our society lives in such a comfortable bubble, social status competitions are one of the best paying options for anyone with IQ under 130. It only works because we are a democracy, which is the real problem, and what caused it to evolve into what it is.
>Recommended Reading:
thosewhocansee.blogspot.com/2016/07/why-do-progressives-get-religion_40.html

The Munster rebellion was when a group of radical Protestants took over a city using the power of the printing press, instituted a sort of proto-communism, and got thousands of people killed. Look it up on wikipedia, or there's a great podcast about it called Prophets of Doom by Hardcore History.

>So about 5 minutes ago a underwent a fucking revelation: Social Justice is a new religion.

Read Moldbug's Dawkins essay and learn the true history of Universalism!

Harvard was founded in 1636 and set up in order to train puritan ministers... and it never stopped!

> gibs me dat
> drum of
> kill cops
> it's whiteys fault

This shit just writes itself. Maybe when blacks learn to take responsibility they can build cohesive societies.

Yup. So is everything else. This is exactly what Nietzsche was trying to tell us.

God is dead.

...and we will never be able to wash the blood off our hands.

>
It has taken longer than they had hoped

>the golem is growing too large and will soon swallow the kikes themselves whole
OY VEY!!!!!!!

I don't trust these threads.
Too many ongoing arguments, like they are feeding us

This place is infected in effect with bots and shills

This book shows direct influence using Sup Forums

I'd really feel the urge to storm into these retards with a bat of my own and smash them all to pieces. Even not so violent in it self but I have a terrible urge to prove a point - that their posturing is empty, they would not be able to use those things in any useful manner, they are just posing not powerful at all.
Of course I would never do such a thing -
just grinds my gear to look these weak and out of shape creatures making this hurr-durr look at me I'm such a powerful grrrl smsah patriarchy.

Not all religions have a God

Progressiveism is a secular theocracy. Question the tenants of this religion and you will be burned alive, or at least be hounded by a mob until you lose your job. Accept the original sin of white guilt and beg for forgiveness! It's pathological and contagious, make sure you are more progressive than your neighbor.

>BAMN
Holy dog-fucking shitting dick nipples.

I find pictures like these are far more effective than using stupid fucking Kekistan or Pepe memes that are associated with White Supremacy.

If you hate niggers, your goal shouldn't be telling other people you hate niggers. You should just subtlety give someone a reason to hate them.

Fucking niggers...

The rabbit hole is fucking deep when it comes to cults and the Democrat party. For example, most people have never heard that a lot of Jonestown members campaigned for Democrats(under Jim Jones' orders) and Democratic Mayor Harvey Milk in turn used his power to shield Jim Jones and his cult from critics and law enforcement alike. It's absolutely insane.

hey, look at it like this.

>they are black
>just don't give a shit

Democracy breeds cults, huh.

It's literally some cult shit

Evergreen (the fully SJW corrupted college) has a feminist teaching degree with a 100% job rate because they just get you a job where you indoctrinate more people

As someone wiser than I mentioned before.....

>Who are the Gods then?
White males.

They blame them for all the ills that befall them yet still plead for their help like in the picture.
They give white people godlike status claiming they have some sort of mythical privilege.
They burn offerings (their own cars, businesses, neighborhoods) to try to appease the white man when any kind of large ill befalls them.
They always plead for more mana from heaven (welfare of some sort from the government and country white males founded).

What do you think the alt right is?

Trump, and a handful of patriots, are fighting tooth and nail against a fully entrenched deep state that was just waiting for Hillary to come in and continue the grand plan of the destruction of the West, continued war and growth of the state.
We dodged a bullet so huge and deadly with Trump winning against all odds.
This is the Battle we are witnessing.
This is the ugliness he is fighting for every minute since he landed in DC.
He is a true hero and needs our support more than even we realize.
Things are going to get much worse before they begin to get better.
And, every day, they is no guarantee he will win.
The left is not only asleep too this reality, they are brainwashed enemies who need to be forced out of their special kind of crazy if we have any hope of continued winning.

Agreed, atheism has never been responsible for anything shit. SJW is a new RELIGION, Communism was a RELIGION, etc. Fucking religious idiots are Fucking cancer of the earth, you fucking chrischriskikes are rent any better.

why does the government give money to them backing every student loan with our taxes for their banks?

hmmmmmmmmmmm

thats (((religion))) for ya. fuxking idiot

no it is a religion you fucking christkike