John McCain appreciation thread

American hero.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/people/charlie-sheen-claims-donald-trump-gave-him-fake-diamond-and-platinum-cufflinks-a7090346.html
archive.is/vRmDe
bustle.com/p/donald-trumps-vietnam-draft-documents-are-going-viral-in-light-of-his-transgender-military-ban-72718
youtube.com/watch?v=i0hl3PFaSwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GET FUCK REPUBLICANN

....And another shitty b8 thread comes to life

No one knows how to throw a bonfire on a supercarrier like him.

I now have respect for McCain.

Get rekt norse cuck.

God Bless You, John McCain

Thank you John McCain.

Legendary.

BTFO Trumpcare! Thanks Obama!

Fucking Soros funded

He escaped torture by telling secrets while his comrades were being tortured. He deserves a harsh death.

Thank you for your service

lol rip trump

No, he is a piece of trash. Dumb cuck.

S

If you only had a German flag. Quality trigger thread m8.

BY ONE VOTE!!!!!

back from the dead only to fuck his party over

let him rot

God bless John McCain.

>doesn't have a year to live
>doctor tells him not to leave arizone or he will die
>Goes just to tell trump and republican to fuck off

>BASED

Soros funded Democrat.

I still hate McCain, but I respect his ability to defy death.

MAVERICK

I don't believe in God, but God bless John McCain

mAveriCK

>American hero
He's a hero because he was captured.

FUCK PARTIES. WE HAVE A COUNTRY TO SAVE.

This goes beyond petty party bullshit and trivial whining. This is the future of our country. The health and well-being of our countrymen. It's time to end this retarded bullshit and fight back against both the GOP and the DNC. No more bullshit. NO MORE.

WHAT THE FUCK
WHY CAN"T WE WIN ANYTHIGN

ASODKUINASODIJ!Q@)W#O(DJ@O:WDJIQ:WODUJ!@#:P"DJQAWS:ODJI

McConnell is an utter moron for going through with this vote when the narrative will be ~dying maverick~

The crazy son of a bitch actually did it. I won't forget this, bro. Thank you for defending our health care.

Whowould win?

The President of the United States?
or
A dying old man?

So glad that piece of shit has cancer.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving turd.

He fucked the Republican party for the rest of his time in office.

I never thought I would see the day were Mitch McConnel wouldn't know how to count votes properly.

The hero we dont deserve

Feels good this cock sucker won't live till 2018

The chill of the grave can't come soon enough you warmongering neocon traitor.

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

Disgusting. I bet you guys never even served in the military.

Better than a draft dodging coward

Don't be upset now that you can't

Bill Clinton was a cunt

No and we also didn't crash multiple planes, get captured, or give information to the Vietcong at the expense of the lives of our comrades.

He got a medal for neatness and dodged the draft. He's a piece of shit. We will piss in his mouth.

WAR HEROES: 1
DRAFT DODGING FAGETS: 0

TRUMP WILL NEVER RECOVER

Will Democrats hate him next week?

We need to piss in Trump's mouth for talking like that about an American institution. Fuck Donald Trump.

independent.co.uk/news/people/charlie-sheen-claims-donald-trump-gave-him-fake-diamond-and-platinum-cufflinks-a7090346.html

He's a Con Man. You got conned by the Don. Fucking cuck.

As a leftist who browses this board daily but never posts because most people are retarded or wanna-be sycophants:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>unarchived clickbaiters
archive.is/vRmDe

The man did more for this country locked up in a cage in the middle of a jungle on the other side of the world than most people do in their entire senate career, himself included.

He should go back.

Thank you for your duty, patriot!

Get fucked you Nordcuck. Shouldn't you be banging ladyboys in Thailand?

No matter how many times you repeat the lie, it won't be true. President Trump never dodged the draft you stupid faggot.

Feels good desu

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Feels good. All these dumb little idiots don't even know how to read. Watching the Repukes in the Senate made me want to vomit. These bootlicking fascist wannabes need be named and shamed.

And so today he refused to passively let more Americans lose their lives in another pointless and stupid war.

Fuck these parties. Fuck them both. It's time to reclaim America from the system that's led it down this mad path of ever-widening division. It's time for Americans to unite and save their country. To discuss. To compromise. To build a better future. To hear outlooks and concerns without feigned offense. To consider and to reach mutual agreements. To clear off brush-laden common ground and build something wonderful.

True patriot.

I appreciate this american hero for giving me ammunition to shitpost here tonight

He's the one at fault for this entire situation. He was one of the first to champion the "block everything Obama puts through" approach back when he was first elected. from 2010 on, when the GOP took the house, both parties could have worked together to make Obamacare better.

But no, they adopted an obstructionist platform without even having the forethought to come up with a repeal bill that everyone agrees on. They had 7 years to plan the thing out and they couldn't even get that right. The GOP better pray that they don't eventually lose the senate over the next few election cycles, because they will just copy the obstructionist game plan. As far as this vote goes, America is now one step closer to single payer, and you can thank Mitch McConnell for that.

Ya can't

bustle.com/p/donald-trumps-vietnam-draft-documents-are-going-viral-in-light-of-his-transgender-military-ban-72718

he's a coward. bigly. he's a disgrace to the office and we need to fumigate it and scrub it clean after that fraud and con man gets sent to hit the road.

i'm going to build a mannequin of trump and piss in his fucking piss in his mouth.

>MUM BONE SPURS
>NEEDED 4 DEFERMENTS
Draft Dodger detected

I hope he dies of that cancer

It doesn't matter what he does, as long as it triggers people like you. Keep giving up the salt. It is fucking delicious.

And Trump cucks thought Trump could stop a true American hero.

Can't? We're Americans. Stubborn. Bull-headed. We don't know the meaning of can't. We're going to do it. We're going to get it done. And then we're going to build a 100 meter tall statue of Columbia, Liberty, and Justice stomping on an elephant and an ass just to commemorate that shit/

So by winning and defeating the people he opposes, he is a cuck now? Do you mean it as just "anyone I don't like"? Because to be perfectly frank, if the insult is to mean anything, it should be the betrayed douchebag who's a cuck. Like you.

His cancer is the hero we didn't deserve but desperately needed

"bone spurs" my ass. Do you see how often he walks his fucking golf fields? Come on, man. He's gonna betray you too one of these days, how do marks never see when con artists make them into cucks?

You don't post because your ideas are weak and won't stand up to scrutiny.

Trump just pulled a political 18-1. I am loving every laugh!

Don't feel bad for him. He looks in better shape then the hundreds of sailors that burned to death on the aircraft carrier he blew up while he was serving in the navy.

I came to this thread to find or post this, thank you, you beat me to it.

You know what would trigger me? Him shooting you in the head. So go on. Get shot by his secret service people. Go suicide by cop. I'll cry. So goddamn hard.

John Mccain is involved in a pedophilia child sex slave trafficking ring.

He is scum of the worst kind. May he develop a tumor in his asshole.

>Sup Forums is shitting itself with rage
>Trump was fucked yet again
>The black guy is #stillwinning
I hope he is immortalized in gold for the glorious act of heroism he has brought here. I love you McCain. All is forgiven.

he's actually literally a traitor.

He's a true patriot, unlike the orange clown. Glad to have vote for McCain when I had the chance.
GOD BLESS YOU JOHN!

Let me guess, the sex ring is happening in the basement of a pizza parlor that doesn't have a basement?

Or maybe the basement of the Alamo, along with Pee Wee's prized bicycle?

single payer here we come!!!

Where did all of these shills come from?

Obamacare gets me free healthcare. I don't want it repealed

an american an hero

Nah, all responses are

>t. cuck
>cuck
>libshit
>INSERT FLAG

Discussion died here a year and a half ago.

I've got single payer health care, maybe you've heard of it: from the Department of Veterans Affairs. Fun fact: they offered to opperate on braindrain McCain and he refused, opting instead for a private hospital. Imagine my shock...

VICTORY IS OURS, EAT SHIT YOU RETARDED TRUMP HUMPERS!!!

their votes are part of the public record.

>T-TRAITOR, C-C-KEK, F-FUCKING MAGA
What was that? I couldn't hear you over all the fear that everything you voted for will crash down around you in a sea of shit

McCain did the right thing tonight. You should see the video of him casting his vote. He got up, walked right to the front of the floor, threw out his hand like a boss and roared "NO" like a boss.

McCain has been inconsistent between his rhetoric and his practical actions in the Senate sometimes, but he looked at the hard facts in front of him tonight and couldn't square throwing 16 million people off the rolls and letting premiums rise 20% year over year to hand an optical win to a transactional sack of dogshit who ran him through the mud when it was convenient, then came back and kissed his ass when it was convenient again.

Stop blaming Democrats. Stop blaming the Deep State. Stop blaming RINOs. Look in the mirror and face reality. Your God Emperor is a fucking loser who can't negotiate or win his way out of a garbage bag.

So, since he was the one who got the FusionGPS report from the Russians, will he get to die of brain cancer behind bars?

You, specifically, are why I want it repealed.
I hate you so much I don't care how many people die.

Its alternative winning

Here's me singing 'Fuck John McCain'

youtube.com/watch?v=i0hl3PFaSwQ

He is a hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured.

God bless McCain, God bless Collins, God Bless Murkowski and God bless the Democrats

Disliked.

He was treated at the Mayo clinic, they have the best doctors in the world.
It's where all the celebs go, Michael Jackson had his surgeries there.

>tfw Republishits have total ubiquitous majority control of all branches of the federal government, its a few days shy of August 2017 and the fat orange faggot still doesn't know how to into bills that aren't just renaming some retarded courthouse or a bridge

This is what "I want the gubbermint to run more like a business" gets you, dumbshits.

Isn't Trump still President?
Did you get him impeached?
Ohhh he is, and you didn't?
Good, you can have your shitty healthcare win,
it probably feels good to actually win something for once, huh?
Don't worry, we'll take care of it soon enough!