Was he a sensible hire?

Was he a sensible hire?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eHDDQVZ-A98
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/bill-browders-testimony-to-the-senate-judiciary-committee/534864/
archive.is/9EKkj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe not but it sure will be fun watching him kick some ass.

Not sure if I'm missing something but we've seen leaks coming out from establishment figures and others within the system since the start of Trumps presidency. The media hasn't been concerned by them, to the contrary its a symbiotic relationship where they get news stories and the leakers get to advance their political agendas. It's only when someone attacks the suspected leakers that the media cares?

I like scaramucci, way better than spencer

EYYYY I'M WALKIN OVAH HEEEYAH

if you need someone 'taken care of' he looks like he's got the huevos with that hair

>It's only when someone attacks

MSM is 100% controlled & scripted. (Proof: youtube.com/watch?v=eHDDQVZ-A98 )

So that's the strategy with Mooch right now. These days, you have to act really outrageous to get anyone's attention for even a few seconds. Blame the facebook & instagram collective mentality, I guess, but that's what it takes for anything to go "viral".
Did Ted Cruz & the others even have rallies & PCs during the campaign cycle? I don't even know. Trump knew what he was doing.
Mooch calling that magazine guy about the leaks then promptly tweeting (knowing that magazine guy would follow suit) is straight from the master's, Vincent Kennedy McMahon, playbook.
Mooch or Sarah insinuating leakers/Rinsed Penis at a daily briefing? Nobody covers it or cares and it's probably not even a topic today.
How would they even go about it?
"Uh, we think Rinsed is leaking". That would be lame.

no but the Trump white house is a shitshow anyway so it'll be fun to watch at least

holy fuck a news organization uses scripts!? this changes everything!

>EYYY I JUST LEARNED THAT LOCAL NEWS STATIONS OWNED BY THE SAME COMPANY SHARE SCRIPTS
>THAT MUST MEAN THERE IS A CONSPIRACY AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE
Go cuck yourself retard

lol, the dude is going nuts one week in. He'll kill himself in two months at this rate.

>Bjormpf
>sensible

He's doing a decent job of distracting from this:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/bill-browders-testimony-to-the-senate-judiciary-committee/534864/

Archived it
archive.is/9EKkj

There is nothing wrong with leaking. Sup Forums only started to be against leaks once they affected Trump negatively. It was all for leaks back when Snowden was the one leaking.

Shit I'm all out of alcohol
And it's past nine so I can't purchase any more
What am I going to do

it's true...i figured this would have got more buzz

You like getting blowjobs, yeah? Well, now, how bout giving em? No?

Eyyy

I'll give you a blowjob depending on how sexy you are ;)

He looks like a bigguy

I don't think it matters at this point.

Yeah with two shots to the back of the head

He definitely has baneposted at one point in his life

>ywn banepose in the white house

The difference here is that Snowden actually had important shit to share. The leaks nowadays are used to unjustly bring Trump down in an attempt to get him impeached. One was right and the other is harassment

Have you been paying any attention over the last 2 days?

ehhh bada boom badda bing, i'll accuse people of leaks from my own team when it turns out they didn't leak it,,& even moreso the info was public info

yeah real fucking sharp

He says a bunch of funny shit so yea. I still miss ore wa gundam spicer though

Mooch is a deep, deep, Deep State plant carrying out a twenty-year plan to embarrass Trump and cause chaos in his administration.

Move to a non shit location?

/OURGUY/ CONFIRMED

Have an upvote and a (you) sir

He's an incredible distraction.

No, it's a good lesson for the alcoholic. If he doesn't have his life together enough to have booze on stock despite the time limits then he has problems and he needs to fix his life up.

That's a sign of desperation mode.

Literally made me laugh

Literally a Sopranos character and I love it

But beer. If you can't can't buy beer after 9 kill yourself

I fucking love this guy. He's what I wish trump was

Tell Siri, thank me later.

Of course, teenage boys and malcontent anger-management failures love it when people with real responsibilities play tough-guy characters, and that's all that matters any more.

That's a big press secretary

best thing Trump's done in a while. He said he wants to kill leakers. He's a "front stabber". Roasts everyone but Trump. Said Preibus "cockblocked" him but doesn't matter he's in white house now.

He's the epitome of being Italian-American

He is pretty much a charicature of a New York Italian stereotype in press secretary form.

4 u

4U

Eyyy, ahhh, ohhh, who's sleepin wit da fishes tonight, ah? Alright, alright, no, on, ok, next question?

Why even live, senpai?