Are you happy now drumpfetts?

Are you happy now drumpfetts?

Other urls found in this thread:

dispatch.com/news/20170727/transgender-ohioans-with-military-ties-shocked-angry-over-trumps-ban
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHAT IS THAT THING AND WHY IS IT HOLDING A CHILD!??

> please kill me

THICC?
What's the word for that?

Would that thing holding that child ever want to serve in the military. It's the stupidest thing for transgender people to focus on don't they have enough to worry about?

Let me post it again

>Be gay
>Be in military
>Browse queer forums
>Get depressed and ponder existentialism
>Speak to a tranny mental health group
>They say that I'm not a man and ask if i want to try HRT it might have a chance to make me happy
>Agree, end up becoming more feminine and buy more hormone pills.
>Queer and trannies enable me to go all the way
>Research places to get SRS and how much it cost
>Find a thai surgeon doing half the cost
>Fly over there
>Get the dick cut off
>Actually get depressed that i made a big mistake, also in agony from my mutilated inverted penis
>Can never revert since no more testicles

HAIRBALLS AND DIALATION

Why do we need fat tranny hons in the military? Are there not enough testosterone fueled meatheads we can use for cannon fodder? Jfc.

I heard Sauron was looking for cave trolls in his army, he should try applying there

SAGE

jesus christ, look at thing

I won't be happy till their suicide rate goes over 50%.

Fuck off, ShareJew. This is what you are fighting for.

Yes. Thank you for asking.

Holy shit. Is that a white abo?

this has gotta be the most retarded meme I've ever seen, the point of Sup Forums is that anyone can say anything but suddenly only your selected few news are allowed to appear because ???
if you want a selection of news that are pandering to you then go read breitbart you autist

dispatch.com/news/20170727/transgender-ohioans-with-military-ties-shocked-angry-over-trumps-ban

op is a real fucking article. what the fuck is it with liberals? why would they choose that picture of that thing? don't they realise it looks like a fucking monster? fucking why

Kek, underrated

>lieutenant
>fat
>national guard
>tranny

Jesus christ

they can't put up a feminine looking tranny can they or it'll be just the argument of "how is this supposed to be a strong soldier?" again, it's more reasonable to have shrek the tranny because he looks like he can actually strangle 2 muslims to death at once

Cool story

whatever you say faggot

if you think whatever you have to say is important then make a thread and people will decide whether they're interested or not, if you don't like the system then you can fuck off

No one cares about a tranny lieutenant in the national guard.

that is the creepiest fucking face ive seen on a living human in a long time, imagine bumping into this motherfucker at night

ogre

Why not to pay for all the tranny surgeries

If you told me this man lost his dick in an industrial lathe accident, I would believe it. That looks horrific.

cool, im sure all 400 of them are pissed. next issue. empathy makes for shitty public policy.