/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - OBAMACARE FAGS, GET IN MY FUCKING PRIVATE HELICOPTER EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump/VP Pence honoring First responders 7/27/17
youtu.be/nlV8GX6-QTY
>AG Sessions in El Salvador 7/27/17
youtu.be/HZNGMJKt10M
>VP Pence swears in US Amb to Japan Hagerty 7/27/17
youtu.be/EYrK7UvKBeM
>VP Pence @ Natl Fed of Ind Biz 7/27/17
youtu.be/dfIzkt_FrII
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, ICE Act Dir Homan, DoJ) 7/27/17
youtu.be/hCxpijUy2Qo
>State Dept Press Brief 7/27/17
youtu.be/Rf72FJs0Ihw
>Mooch on Cuomo 7/27/17
youtu.be/1_95EluJ01M
>WH Video - Investing in American Workers and Mftg 7/27/17
youtu.be/xVJV_0A3bJY
>Pres Trump &others speech on Foxconn Jobs 7/26/17
youtu.be/30B4ymw18_E
>Pres Trump speech to American Legion Boys&Girls Nation 7/26/17
youtu.be/5WMmUy-mmcY
>SoS T-Rex "not going anywhere" 7/26/17
youtu.be/58YIdLiHsn8
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

MAGA

Look who's celebrating

It's amazing how many fucking retards actually thought McCain wasn't a neo-con traitor

>MCCONNELL: "Now, Mr. President, it's time to move on."
Senate Majority Leader is signaling Health Care is done at this point

It would be a shame if this got vetoed.

I knew he was a faggot, but I didn't mean it literally.

7 months of time, effort, and political capital down the fucking toilet

>thread maxed in just 15 minutes

REMINDER EAST ASIANS ARE LOWER THAN NIGGERS.
ACCEPTING THEM MAKES YOU A DEGENERATE.
PLEASE FUCK OFF BACK TO PLEBBIT

ANGRY AWOO

Will praying cause McCain to die faster? Because I'll start praying.

TWO WOMEN AND THE MOST RESPECTED VETERAN JUST SHOWED MCCAIN HOW HEALTHCARE IS DONE

AND IT'S GREAT

OBAMAS LEGACY LIVES

TAKE THAT DRUMPFS

OBAMAS LEGACY WILL LIVE

DEMOCRATS TO FIX OBAMACARE MORE GIBMEDATS HAHAHAHA

TRUMPS ENTIRE REASON FOR BEING PRESIDENT WAS TO DELETE ALL OF OBAMAS LEGACY AND HE FAILED

Trump needs to move on from Obamacare.

Clearly this is what Republicans want.
We are allowing a minority party to control the entire Trump presidency.

its incredible. So let it be that way. Lets not waste time. move to whatevers next

Oh yeah

wtf i love fascism now

It's over.

That was the senate president

ACA FAILING IS A MEME THAT PAUL RYAN PUSHED HARD TO QUALIFY YEARS OF OPPOSITION. THE HEALTH INSURANCE MARKET PULLED OUT AND SANK THE MARKET HARD BECAUSE THEY SAW REPUBLICAN LEADERSHIP COMING. DEMOCRATS WILL WALK ALL OVER YOU IN FY2018 WITHOUT HEALTHCARE REPEAL. TIME TO GIVE UP DRUMPFIES, THIS WAS THE TURNING POINT, AND IT TURNED AWAY FROM YOU AND YOU RADICAL RIGHT WING IDEOLOGY. WE DON'T NEED RADICALISM IN GOVERNMENT, WE NEED SENSIBILITY. THE PUBLIC AGREES AND WILL SHOW IN FORCE IN 2018 AND 2020. THE RADICAL EXPERIMENT IS OVER.

He fucking should.

>McCain & Co.
S

the faggot usually votes party line,so there was a hope

CNN is laughing at us, /ptg/.

pretty mean to do that to Pence

Dems and neocons are rightly fucked now.

They think they've won in the short term but when Ocare continues to collapse the entire middle class is going to remember who fucked them and it wasn't Trump supporters it was Dems and Neocon obstructionism. This couldn't be more clear, and Trump will be tweeting about it every chance he gets to remind people who fucked up.

This is the Ann Coulter position by default, but with the added benefit of Trump supporters are the only ones that looked like they were even trying to fix it while the Dems played footsie about Russia and pulled dirty procedural tricks the whole time. The Democratic party couldn't be more harmful to Americans right now if it picked up a rifle and went to a baseball game and started shooting congresspeople.

S

Press S to spit on McCains grave

They would override it

We need to replace the boomers. We need Nazis and Kid Rock's to take over the senate right. fucking. now.

These goddamned jews

oy vey

fucking kikes are all the same

looks like trs fag niggers are here tonight. big surprise there.

if no one wants to let amercans have health care why don't we design our own system and start to cut out the big boys.

leftists have been defending him ever since Trump bashed him for being a loser. Anyone who didn't see that as the final telling red flag was retarded.

Obviously. This confuses you?

Veto would be irrelevant, they have 2/3 majority votes to ignore the veto if it happens.

This

Easy way to get your threads made count up to grow your epeen and make fellow autists wet with jealousy.

>posting like a typical twitter girl
Embarrassing.

so is single payer all but inevitable or what

It's frustrating

TRUMP NEEDS TO SHUT DOWN EVERY SINGLE COVERT OP THAT HAS MCCAINS NAME ON IT NOW

He doesn't vote on party lines which is the problem

Thanks
Goodnight. God bless America

>7 months of time, effort, and political capital down the fucking toilet

all that time on a wall, tax reform, infrastructure down the drain

>That was the senate president
McConnell isnt the "Senate President", thats technically the VP

It wouldn't do anything, the veto would be overridden. The only thing Trump can do is delay.

He said he wouldn't

No the system was actually designed to fail by Democrats who intended to install single payer.

Now it just collapses and the Democrats own it. You're a retard.

Im gonna laugh when mccain dies
Im gonna laugh when the roasties and schumer get replaced next year
Im gonna laugh when the democrats lose 2-3 seats

The results aren't a surprise, desu.

NH,VT,MA,CE,CT FAGS

IF TRUMP FAILS AND AMERICA FAILS DUE TO THE DEMOCRATS, WE NEED TO ESCAPE BEFORE WE ARE FUCKED BEYOND HELL.
jewbook.com/NewEnglandSecessionMovement/

Signing statement. Construe the sections they like as unconstitutional.

Pocket veto.

I wonder if reddit faggos from r/politics are screencapping ITT for Sup Forums salt?

I TRIED SO HARD

That's just silly. One can track the development of a nation by its wealth, standard of living, level of crime, and HDI.

East Asia has higher levels of all these things outside of the west than anywhere in the world.

>Two Hysterical Women and one Brain-Dead Boomer voted with the Democrats

TRUMP APPOINTEE VOTE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

and now McConnell moving onto judicial appointments for a later sessions

I hope it was worth it for these faggots.

>the entire middle class is going to remember who fucked them
Yeah like they've remembered for all these past years, not just voting along party lines... really makes me think.

This desu

Voting on party lines if fucking retarded. You vote for your constituents, not your party.

>The Democratic party couldn't be more harmful to Americans right now if it picked up a rifle and went to a baseball game and started shooting congresspeople.

slay

Do Democrats honestly expect the Republicans to now work with them to fix their garbage King Nigger healthcare? After all this bullshit, it'll just be a role reversal with them voting on party lines to stop anything and everything from passing.

I meant who Turtleman was talking to. I don't think he was signalling to Trump directly (though indirectly, probably)

Alright, what did McCain do this time?

>now
There's no room for johnny come latelies

That's what I'm saying, McCain is basically like a Joe Scarbourough, claims he's conservative but he never votes with his own party and insults the rest of his own party. He's a democuck shill

Wrong, Democrats will just put singlepayer in once Republicans lose control of Congress after Trump's failure of a presidency. The pendulum is going to swing hard.

>McCuck finds a way to fuck that up too

He's that one guy who is really insistent that Japan is one of the worst countries in the world, which just leaves me dumbfounded because it is certainly one of the best.

mccain is such a huge piece of shit
i hope Trump vetos whatever the neocucks and libs send him and lets obamacare crash fast

Insurance companies were pulling out even when a Hillary win was supposedly very likely. It's an unsustainable system.

Okay China we'll just go right ahead and balkanize for you

And now for the leftist smugness...

Well I'm gonna go drink in the shower and pray McCain's head pops like a watermelon under a truck.

It's over lads....no healthcare

He was John McCain.

His state was one of the hardest hit by Ocare premium increases and shitty coverage. He is a tiny, petty man who lives for the praise of media and since media is 100% liberal he has to be a liberal to get the praise. He's a total clown.

not an obamacare fan (would like single payer) but it's been great watching the R's flail around looking for a way forward while simultaneously inventing the stupidest term in American political history, "skinny repeal."

They are but prolonging the inevitable
Entropy teaches us that sooner or later everyone gets Stumped by Trump

JUDGES
FINALLY

Despite how rage inducing all of this is at the very least it's just fanning the fire under Republican asses in 2018. Just made a red bloodbath even more likely.

S
the answer is no because our reaction isn't PC

Local Geriatric Ruins Everything

And Democrats will blame the GOP who will just accept it. Face it, the GOP is absolutely worthless, they never get anything done. At least the Democrats are all unified in their goal of destroying America, the GOP is doing their very best to help out any way that they can.

Trump is a lame duck President that holds the Senate and both Houses of Congress. It's unreal. Neither the Democrats nor the Republicans want him to accomplish anything, their goal is to stall until his Presidency has ended so they can go back to the status quo that they want. This country is fucked.

typical Cuckservatives allowing themselves to be cucked by the Demorats

You vote for your party because it is the constituents you dumb faggot, that's who's in the fucking Senate, that's who the people chose

Well they know they have the Warmonger on their side that's for sure

GLORY IN 5 MINUTES

>he doesn't know the senate was intended for state interested while the house for the constituents

This

kek, sasuga commies.

Thank God for McCain

or we will be seeing millions of American dying on the streets!