Whites extinct in Australia within 40 years

>‘Australian women need us to fertilise them’: Halal chief slams white men in Facebook rant

>THE head of the Halal Certification Authority says Australian women need Muslim men to fertilise them to “keep them surrounded by Muslim babies”, declaring that the “white race will be extinct” in 40 years.

>Mohamed Elmouelhy made the comments on Facebook in response to a study by researchers from the Hebrew University, published in the journal Human Reproduction Update, which found declining fertility rates among men in North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.

>“According to the Hebrew University, Australian men [sic] sperm count has declined by 52 per cent over the last 40 years so your men are a dying breed, Australian women need us to fertilise them and keep them surrounded by Muslim babies while beer swilling, cigarette smoking, drug injecting can only dream of what Muslim men are capable of,” Mr Elmouelhy wrote in a Facebook comment, which was first reported by The Daily Mail and has since been deleted.

>“If the country is left to the bigots the white race will be extinct in another 40 years. Muslims have a duty to make your women happy because you are declining, better go chose [sic] a plot for yourself at your local cemetery. If you can’t afford it, commit suicide it is a cheaper alternative for bigots.”

Soon the mudshits and the chink will be fighting each other for an island full of deadly animals in the middle of the ocean, good fucken riddance.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2msNj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Archive of article: archive.is/2msNj

Australia, US and Canada are already demographically finished.

France is probably as well, the UK too. The rest of Europe is pretty much our last stand, stop wasting your energy on lands that are already lost.

Germany and Sweden as well

ive fucked 2 muslims and 1 is addicted to kaffir cock while the other married a muslim and hates her life

muslimas love my big white kaffir cock

>the white race will be extinct in another 40 years. Muslims have a duty to make your women happy because you are declining,

I've never understood this, is it the ultimate redpill that blacks and brownies really are so stupid in terms of IQ, that they really can't plan ahead for the future?

>Genocide all whites! Kill them all, we hate them!
>HWYTE WIMINZ OH GOD MUH DIK FIKI FIKI NEED TO BREED THEM

It's like they want whites all dead, but they all want a white woman at the same time. Probably in their fantasies, all white men are butchered and white women are distributed. Are they really too stupid to realize though that genociding whites, killing all the men, etc... will get rid of the white women they so dearly crave? Like do they actually think that if they get their white genocide wishes, that their sons, grandsons, great grandsons, etc... will still get a white woman?

Good link you fukin maggot!

>40 years

Wow, that quick? I would've given us at least 200.

>According to the Hebrew University
>Hebrew
Hol up, the study was done at a kike university? how did i miss that

But diversity is our strength!

l'm a pozcuck. You want to know what that is? Listen closely.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: a black child. But the pozzed cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the HIV Twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my really hot wife (who is a beard), who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.

Auscucks BTFO

>We should exterminate those bigots and rape their women!

This is your brain on islam. Low IQ retard cant even pretend to be victim.

Iv seen this pasta before.

Why don't more white people respond to this? You have non-whites openly saying white people are going extinct that they're going to fuck your daughters. Why aren't white people mad as hell right now?

>droite de simian

'Tis a an Age-old right, bruddaman...

White people have largely given up. Hearing someone call for the extinction of their race is like watching a music video or going to the mall for them. It's so common and so many people realize it but nobody wants to do anything. I think it's because deep down they gave up.

It's like having an abusive father that beats the shit out of you and tells you to go kill yourself all the time. First you feel anger, then resentment, then sadness and finally nihilism, you just don't care anymore as you develop into a young adult.

Subhumans like this are why we need another Cronulla

Infatti. Mi piace questa pasta perché ci sono persone reali come questo. Ho testimoniato sollecitazione in un ripostiglio a Santa Monica. Entrambi gli uomini erano stranieri, preparandosi per il sesso e sono stati sposati con le mogli. Fucking disgustoso.

>it's another episode of non-whites are obssessed with having sex with whites do they could get closer to being white
white people don't do this weird shit, i wonder why..

we have been conditioned that the social contract is inviolate. As the state and ideological state apparatus turn against us we are daised and confused. Only those that are redpilled (i.e. those who break through the conditioning) realise that we are being preyed upon by the very institutions that our ancestors set up to protect and promote us. I am fairly sure it is too late due to the way that our institutions provide no recourse to fix the problem except through democracy which the elite have gotten around by importing people to vote against our interests. It is a literal apocalypse for us and our line. It is the end of times for us and party time for niggers, muslims and non whites entering our lands.

Che cazzo dici laido ebreo?

I was in the shitter and witness two men (strangers) about engage in gay sex. I heard one guy moments earlier talking to his wife. These men are degenrates, have no honor and put their 'beards' at risk of an STD. I said I like the pasta because it's not far from reality.

Memes aside, based gooks are filling the country with intelligent men and attractive women without being the SJW cucks that American gooks have become. Sydney's whitest, most elite and most SJW cucked university is starting to fall behind the more conservative, gook filled UNSW. Our future industry leaders are being raised and taught solid conservative values without the plague of religion that has crippled the American right. The fact that major news sites are covering this shows the huge difference between us and the states.

i ignore muslims and niggers for the same reason i ignore a dog. looking at the destruction we've visited on people who have pissed us off in the past, im not worried

That's it Sup Forums, tomorrow i'm going down to my local mosque and convert to Islam. The 'west' is finished, all the projections show it and there is NOTHING anyone can realistically do to stop it.

>According to the Hebrew University, Australian men [sic] sperm count has declined by 52 per cent over the last 40 years so your men are a dying breed,

Not even joking, I just heard a story on the news about this shit happening in the US.

The eternal jew is pushing this replacement population shit so fucking hard right now it's unreal.

MUH BIRTH RATES is the jew's war cry and they're using muslims to do their dirty work.

What did you say nigger kike

He's right, the weak should fear the strong.

Australia will never be white again.

All western governments want you all dead and we strong AFRICAN SONS, Allah willing, have been given your capitals and cities for a reason, face it they want us not you, cancer filled infertile ducks, you let them poison you and you do nothing.

this guy just comes off as autistic desu.

This fellow Allah's warrior knows what's up.