China is garbage, from Australia

I am an Australian of Chinese descent and china is fucking garbage. If you are from china and youre living overseas fuck you. Stupid fucking chinese.
I am ashamed to be associated with you people because of my chinese heritage. I would give everything if it meant being white. Kys stupid chinese. China sucks

From
2nd gen Chinese-Australian born and grew up in Australia.

Hows China, Nisem?

Im going to china and im going to look donw on all you disgusting poor chinese animals.

i'm white and australian and i can't do maths good.

at least you can do maths and karate good!

>ywn be a spy for the west and see your contribution to the chinese demise.
>ywn assassinate the chinese leader whatever the fuck his stupid ching chong name is

From a 2nd/3rd Gen. American Chinese born and grew up in the US Southwest.
China was really still a sh1thole about ten years or even 5-6 years ago, but last year I went to some Chinese Mainland provinces and founded out that it was changing and improving VERY FAST these years,
I believe that within another ten to fifteen years, China will be one of the advanced nations if it can solve the rest of the problems left unsolved in the previous 20 years.

China needs to get smacked upside the head.

>chineses-australian

No such thing gook. You will never be accepted as an australian.

China is just a village full of rice farmers and broken down infrastructure.
Youre kidding no one.

How do you feel about the chinese coming here then?

shhshhhhhhhh dont wake them up
let the waito piggus sleep

Are you a time traveler from 50 years ago?
Cultural Revolution was over and Mao had been dead for a long time.

Doesnt matter. Nothing much has changed. At best china only has slightly better infrastructure than north korea.
It's still largely a rice farming shithole. Do they even have internet?

>china
>no internet there
What?

Chink dicks are small yet still made your anus hurt this bad? Poor you.
T. Leafy chink

Look, the point is china is a shithole full of horse shit and broken roads and dirt. China is garbage dude.

Youre not a chink youre a white guy with fellow fever and an obsession with chinese culture.

Time to sink the chinks and laugh at them while they farm their rice stupid fucking chinese.
feels good to shit on chinks when i go to china

If it's your first time, brace yourself. Everyone is a thief trying to make a buck off you, dressed horrendously - like dirty rags - air is shit, people shit and piss EVREYWHERE. It's gross.

>I believe that within another ten to fifteen years, China will be one of the advanced nations if it can solve the rest of the problems left unsolved in the previous 20 years.

KEK Those problems are enormous. Let's take the infrastructure, pollution, shit like that aside. People are poor as shit, and those in chrge are corrupt as shit. You're not going to "fix that" in 20 years. You heard it here first - China will have a violent revolution against the ruling party before it approaches civilization. It's current set up cannot continue in the long term. There's too damn many of you for the government to block EVERYTHING from its citizens like the North Koreans

lol

Dumb chinese cannot outsmart me. Im an western educated. Youre giving rice farming peasants abit too much credit,

Fuck up stupid chinese. How does it feel that im holding this

i dont care. Have fun getting discrimination in every part of your life

So you are Chinese? You aren't Australian at all..

What do you think Chinaman? Will you live to see revolution? Democracy and all that fun shit? Also, you have to admit your women don't typically clean up. I'm a white dude withno eye for differences between Asians, but I can tell immediately the difference between if a girl is South Korean or Chinese because the South Korean will at least put some nice clothes and makeup on, and won't smell like garbage.

>china is fucking garbage

tell us something we didnt know, chink.

no. China is fine the way it is and will develop to be best country on earth. Everyone will want to be us.

Fuck off out of Australia and take all the chinks here with you. China is fucking disgusting and they bring all that here with them. They can fuck off out of USA as well because I'm moving there soon. Seriously just the other day at work I had some chink yell at me in her language and was angry I didn't speak Chinese. Pieces of fucking shit

It's shit but it's significantly better.
When I left China as a 5 year old, my hometown had dirt roads and everyone rode bicycles. 20 years later it looks like a shitty mid sized american city and everyone is an awful car driver.

GOOK POSTER IS BACK

You should continue making /auspol/ threads

Protip: you take a drumstick

Your brain stops tickin'

Youve been on pol for too long. Theres hardly any discrimination here. I can see your only experience of australia is from the internet.

Stupid chinese

Dude. As you can see on my air ticket i wil be going to Guangzhou. I know its a shithole. Not even the worst cities in America can compare to china.
I will take pleasure in looking down on all the chinese trash once the plane lands.
And you, an american, should stop praising china. You are not chinese.

it is very subtle. They wont go driving around trying to lynch you anymore. But how they interact with you, their manner toward you, it will be different and worse. That is how whites are. They look down on you as much as me

>no. China is fine the way it is and will develop to be best country on earth. Everyone will want to be us.

No one in the history of civilization has ever wanted to be the Chinese. Ever. You need to clean up your act before anyone takes you seriously.

No dummy, they look down on you because of your chink mannerisms and lack of common courtesy. Stop thinking that im the same as you people. Ive seen the interactions. Ive lived in sydney for most my life aside from trips overseas.
Your opinion means fuck all. You have no stake in sydney.

Weren't you that student who looked like a cuck that got sent to China because daddy told you to get off your lazy ass?

Yes, its 1.5 years in the making but as you can see a few posts down from op. My dad has booked the ticket and i will be spending time in china due to complacency caused by western upbringing which I personally think is bullshit.

Pic relate

>/r9k/
I think being Chinese is the least of your problems

That is what you get in a country where the state is pretty much a dictatorship and for the most of the people it is a pure capitalism.

>waaaah bogan fucking junkies look down on me

Stop being a beta cuck, gooks make more money and work harder than native Australian brits 9/10 times. I'd much rather be around gooks than druggies and bogans. As long as you don't do dumb mainlander shit like push people out of your way, walk through people on the street and in general be an inconsiderate cunt nobody bats an eye. Frankly, even if you're doing that shit nobody will judge you more than other mainlanders who have put in the effort to learn how to be civil.

R9k is the best. Better than you white nationalist larpers.

>/r9k/ is the best

This has to be b8

>not greentexting the 2nd sentence
Far better than a larp board.

t. xing wang

working harder dont mean they dont see you as subhuman trash. you will never be australian or white

I have no desire to argue about which shit board is worse than the other shit board. I'm merely pointing out that I find your first statement completely laughable.

And i merely pointed out your statement itself to be laughable

I guess we're going to have to agree to disagree. /r9k/ is where virgins from Sup Forums go to complain about women when they're not complaining about blacks.

it is

Who said i will agree to disagree? Pol is a larp board, a farce. R9k is far better than a confabulation board.

OP you realise that no matter how hard you hate on China all of white Australia will see you as nothing more than a Ching Chong, right?

Stop self hating.

You realise irl i get no impression of the sort, right?

Stop larping

/r9k/ is a collection of autists who bitch about their lives and their inability to get laid. If it's any consolation I'm sure you would've ended up as one of the many white posters of /r9k/ complaining about Chads if you were born a different race as you have the soul of a beta.

Good man.
go back tho

>/r9k/ is a collection of autists
only relevant until 2015 r9k

I'm Slav. Asians have brought more competitive education, huge funding to our universities from international students, social events where degenerates who can't go 1 night without getting high are not welcome, and competitive small businesses where I can buy a new phone for $100 cheaper without going through ebay and getting some trash with no warranty that I'll never see again if it breaks and I return it.

I never said either board was better. If you want to claim Sup Forums is the worst board and /r9k/ is second worst that's fine with me. Maybe containment boards for anime, pony and trapfags are worse, but that's about it. It's the claim that /r9k/ is "the best" that's ridiculous.

I intend to. And i will shit on all the chinese on the western civilisations behalf

Oh i think its ridiculous you think your opinion of the matters

are you that chink who was shitposting under an unknown flag a while ago? if so when the fuck do you actually leave

They're thinking it bro.

When I walk down George st in the CBD you know what I'm thinking? There are way too many fucking Asians speaking their Asian language, and the place is no longer genuinely Australian. If I'm (a non-white) thinking that, you can bet your arse the Anglos are thinking it as well.

Seriously, stop hating on other Asians cos no matter how hard you hate on them you'll still be Asian and be seen and treated like one.

And yet you're a shut-in virgin who has gotten so bad that your parents feel like they need to force you to do something with your life. Bonus points for hating your own race. You're a textbook /r9k/ poster.

>non-white
Bad move son. Your opinion lost even more credibility than it started

Bro u sound mad. Didnt you say you have no desire to argue? ;^)

>i have no desire to argue about x

This does not imply that I won't present an argument on another talking point.

well eastern european views may be different. But anglo would love nothing more than wanting to disgrace and hurt all chinese. There was nothing I could do to avoid this.

You learned well. China is nothing but a large criminal organization that has successfully brainwashed its population. On top of it their Communists.

You chinese australian and chinese american are pathetic cockroaches.Nobody likes you. Not chinese, not western. I'm so sorry

If you disagree with me at least try and make your argument. I'm non-white, same as you so what's the point in being racist against me.

Fact is, you're broken. Hating on the Chinese in an effort to distance yourself from your 'shameful' heritage is the behaviour of a man unworthy of respect. Deal with your self-hate and recognise that it's not healthy and won't make you more liked or accepted.

Anglos have a tv show about how poor they are and don't go to university. They'll look down on you for declining to take ice. Why the fuck do you value their opinion?

What was your experience?

Aren't the chinks and Arabs at each other's throats in Sydney?

This thought amuses me.

Please get the fuck out of my country you are ruining the
national identity of what an "Australian" is

Ahh yes, that was last year; a long time ago. At the time i was weighing up whether i should go to china or live in a regional town e.g.
Maitland
Bendigo
Coffs harbour
Ballarat
Shepparton
Armidale
Albury
Cessnock
Lithgow
Dubbo
Orange
Byron bay

I was researching these towns but i ultimately decided to go to china as the more sensible choice. Running to a regional town is an act of withdrawal. Going to china is taking a reprieve.
But those days when i was researching regional town i realised how comfy it woild be to live there. Cut off from the bullshit city life. Its like getting away from reality. Honestly, at the time the regional towns had all i need; gym, swimming pool, tennis courts, basketball courts, woolworths. Everything that i needed at the time, it was there. A regional town is like living in a suburb. Imagine you sliced a suburb in melb or syd then placed it in the middle of Australia. It had everything i needed, i could even learn what true Australian culture feels like, lets no kid ourselves syd and melb are mere international economic hubs now, theres no Australian culture here, only diluted remnants even the white Australians arent that Australian but they think they are because theyre the closest thing to a true Australian in syd/melb. Anyway as a person with chinese ancestry, china is the future so i ultimately chose china

Not this guy again. When are you going to china, can you hurry up and go, please im asking you nicely.

The real cockroach is you. Believe me we dont want to carry a chinese face. Nothing annoys me more when a chinese keeps assessing me as another chinese

Look at this guy taking an easy ass fake bait post.

I'm Chinese too, I'm going to buy your house soon. Better run, goy

I will be leaving in September

Ignore Huaqiao Cucks

For someone who has no desire to argue you sure are trying
;^)

Learn to read poster IDs.

Hurry the fuck up please, Its probably September on the moon calendar or whatever calendar you chinks use. and don't come back.

But you are Chinese. Not in terms of citizenship but in terms of blood and perception.

I never said that, by all means argue with me.

>another self hating Chinese
Why don't you grow some balls you pathetic fuck

Haha zing

As long as you out populate blacks and Muslims i'm a-ok. (I don't live in a city)

You probably don't notice the subtle discrimination because you live in a politically correct city like Sydney. Ever other place that has 90%+ majority white will find it hard to tolerate your chink looking ass. Also, since you are second generation Chinese, everybody in China will look down on you as a white washed dog.

I'm 1st gen immigrant Chinese, and even I am looking down on you for being such a naive dumbfuck.

You again? What the fuck I thought I told you you were nothing special, stop acting like a snowflake.

well, i like china

t. albanian

tho, we probably arent the """white""" you're referring to

>dont come back
Hmm youre going to have to make me. I will be back anywhere between 10 days to 6 months. But like this cuck i doubt youre anglo so your opinion matters nought.

But feel free to try to invalidate my passport before i get back

I can see how easy it would be for a city kid to idealise regional towns, but the reality is not so pretty. You have to be quite affluent to associate with anyone of an IQ above 90, price of living is high, there is not much to do but drink, you absolutely need a car to get anywhere, the average citizen is the lowest common denominator. The advantages still outweigh the disadvantages of the city though, since most of those towns are over 85% Australian. Regional towns aren't the uncorrupted Bastion of Australian culture you think them to be, you have to go more rural still to find anywhere decent. The towns are following Melbourne and Sydney politically and demographically, and are culturally poisoned through television and media.
Good luck in China, I hope you'll find a better place

Cute. You consider me to be like you? I dont even think of you as the same kind as me. I do not even acknowledge you. You look down on people like me all you like. We distance ourselves from you so much your opinion doesnt matter. Infact the more you look down on me the better. The real problem is if you like me. Being associated with you is nothing anyone would want

I'm curious as to why you'd live somewhere that you felt unwelcome in. What's the motivation? This has always confused me, it seems on the surface to be shekels but no one gets paid well in any western country if they're an employee.

Then if you start a business you'll have constant regulatory headaches (tax system etc) and putting that effort in elsewhere will probably net equal or better results life style wise without feeling unwelcome.

Red pill me on why you'd bother expatriating..

If your coming back why are you complaining, your literary going on a holiday you stupid cunt.

Lol what the fuck. Are you autistic or something?

>good luck
Eat shit you uppity retard. Talking like your opinion fucking matters. You actually think people take what others here say seriously? Listen to yourself giving advice on a chinese cartoon forum.

Get over yourself dude. Your advice is uneeded

this thread encapsulates why nonwhite immigration is godawful

it just creates mongrels that never feel at home here nor there

I'm not unwelcome here. I live in a 70%+ Asian area in Toronto. Also living conditions here are better than China, obviously.

If you're talking about starting a business, China is absolutely shit dealings everywhere. Sure Canada has a lot of annoying regulations, but having citizenship here makes it easier to do business in the US as well

like a white boy that's not in Europe?