HE IS AWAKE

HE IS AWAKE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KoE1R-xH5To
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/21/us/health-care-amendments.html
archive.is/Valun
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WUT

he tweeted this just 4 minutes ago and 5k faggots have already replied to him.
These people need to be stopped, you should not be able to make a career tweeting the president.

Most of social media is faggot bots.

checked

SEETHING

is that fag with the mustache the top one again?

trump can EO away the teeth of the individual mandate and make it explode even faster.

>Sitting in my room playing Russian Roulette

Yep

Heads will roll

Is this politikino?

>13,000 replies in 13 minutes

these people are legitimately insane

WOKE

top 10 anime death

Nevada-tan is cute

AYO WHO UP SMASH DAT MOTHERFUCKIN TRUMP BUTTON

Trump will win

What is going to happen to Trump's wall when the next administration treats it like this?

> Stand back and let people dig under it.
> See! it was flawed from the beginning!

Stop them at all cost Donald.

trump gave mccain brain cancer so he could install a supercomputer AI brain into his head

GOP tried to fix it. Dems sabotaged all efforts.

Dems created the bill and prevented any changes to it. Dems own it.

yup

if anyone has made a career of tweeting, it's the president, retard.

>when irl is better than game of thrones

Delusional. Republicans have no idea what they are voting for except that it is "anti Obama" somehow.

Fix it? How? By refusing payments to insurers?

Indeed. Today is D Day. Nothing pretty from here on out.

All of the efforts so far have been retarded. It could have been so simple, folks, so simple.

We have the stupid people running our government, folks. They're laughing at us. They see what we're doing and they're laughing at us. We can't have it this way!

What they are saying it is false
Heads need to roll.

You own it.

Have fun.

We'll see in a year and a half, mate

It's real nigga hours. Of course Trump is awake.

We'll see in October, actually. That's when the Obamacare 2018 rates will be public.

Have fun.

Maybe you should have fucking listened

you fucking faggot cucks are the reason why your country is declining and should all be sterilized. put them in the pussy donald

Trump better get serious. Repubs own the entire government and he is a lame duck president. He better have some shit up his sleeve or this movement is going to die.

Here's the thing, the right is likely going to sabotage it somehow. If they don't, it'll fucking work as intended and everyone will love it.

How? Repeal failed and they're moving on.

It's out of their hands. You're going to see sticker shock in October and it'll be your fault. You own it.

Have fun.

Slightly higher res

>Repubs own the entire government and he is a lame duck president. He better have some shit up his sleeve or this movement is going to die.
Good. Kill it with fire and elect sane Republicans again.

What are you talking about Obamacare sputters now. Chimpouts destined. We just entered the substantial anarchy timeline. Seriously.

Trumps destined to fight Soros in the coming riots. I hope mcginjew gets murdered.

There is serious pushback with everything he tries to do. What did you expect from our cucked democracy?

Nice. And of course checked.

I don't understand how libs think saying shit to Trump on twitter will change anything. It's like they think the president checks the replies from regular civilians.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>WORKS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HOW IT'S GOING TO CRASH AND BURN? DO SOME RESEARCH. NOTHING WILL SAVE IT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

...or, and this may be hard to understand, almost all of Trump's policies are dog shit.

Nice argument. Hmm... Really made me think etc.

You know what? If it crashes and burns, I hope the fire spreads and consumes the DNC and the GOP alike. Because it's both of their faults. They engaged in this game. They caused the political pushme/pullyou. This is all their fault. The division of America is all their fault, and they both deserve to fade away.

love u big don

let's see if they can milk Obamacare for more votes again.

The louder they scream, the more it changes something.

SHOW ME WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE
>THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE
SHOW ME WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE
>THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE
aw u go girrrrrl wazzzaaaaaap *snap* *snap* *snap*

"let Obama care implode then deal with it." here motherfucking here.

Exactly. Maybe the sheeple will wake up at that point. Doubt most of them will, they'll keep REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEsisting.

America needs a new right wing party or the GOP must evolve.

Trump gets it. These faggots in congress don't.

We'll see in sept 23 when all hell breaks loose. No time to worry about woptober.

REEEEEE HE CAN'T HANDLE A 3AM CALL

They can't own Obamacare... it's fucking called OBAMACARE.

Might as well be called DNC-Care.

Obamacare fails, Democrats own it because its named after their motherfucking sacred cow.

It's like blaming Christians for Muslim terrorism. At the end of the day it's MUSLIM TERRORISM.

America need to come back together. A firm center of gravity must restore order. People must learn to discuss things calmly and to reach middle ground. We must be one country again. That's our strength. Unity is our strength. The gap has just been growing wider and wider and things have just been getting worse.

>In the 32-page handwritten address, Washington urged Americans to avoid excessive political party spirit and geographical distinctions. In foreign affairs, he warned against long-term alliances with other nations. The address was printed in Philadelphia's American Daily Advertiser on September 19, 1796.

We need sanity, not parties.

I agree with this. Once we face the prospect of several sudden vacancies due to draining the swamp, we can try our best to put honest people into the chairs that the cancer vacated.

It's gonna be a fun couple years. Or, you know, 8.

Are we seriously pretending he doesn't? All this guy does is reply to people and the media over Twitter because of how insecure he is

Trump is part of the problem, user. Trump is the product of party politics reaching their logical end-point. It's a good marker. A good indicator. He's not a leader you want, but he certainly does signify something.

Trump exists as a monument to the fact that the parties are beyond saving at this point. So the swamps may well be drained, but it's not going to be Trump that does it. Because Trump doesn't have that power. The American people have that power. The American people have the power to decide they're fed up with the bullshit that led to Trump and the fucking circus this country has devolved into and to cast the responsible parties out. Forever.

Why are we still here?

Just to suffer?

Theres only one leader I want mate

You're being paid by the same guy. Tell Soros to suck my aryan cock.

truth numbers

Keep sucking corporate pharma, you delusional fags.
You country is a sad joke by now.

>throw 330 million people onto the streets
BURRR
>forced to revise tranny paranoia to do it "legally"
DURRR

He's such a prick it's unbelievable.

I couldnt stand Neil Turner. That fucking goof

Laura southern's another one.
>PATREON
>No?
>we wuz even more cleavage nao

>my grandfather whispered sweet lies about heritage in my ears when he touched me and let me ride on his mutt dick
You are no aryan, disgusting faggot mutt.
Hoarding SS-flags while not even speaking a single word german won't help either.
You lack spine you cheap fled war criminal natsoc mix.

It's not about responding to trump. It's about vritual signalling to get as much attention and fame.

Why do they get such butthurt when they are blocked? Coz no one cares about them if they can't ride off trump. Do you remember that German guy or the kid with big nipples? No? My point exactly.

>ram bill through the house, no dem input
>work secretly on bill in senate, no dem input
>give dems an hour to read bill tonight and then debate it
>WAAAAAAAAAAAA DEMORATS SABOTAGED IT!!!!

y'all are giant faggots

LOL THAT'S FUCKING RICH

youtube.com/watch?v=KoE1R-xH5To

That's literally how Obama behaved until he lost majority, and the Democrats still accused the Republicans of being "obstructionist" for eight years.

This is the new normal. The Democrats wrote a bad fucking bill and have refused to admit it for years. It must die.

>let Obamacare implode
what kind of retarded policy is that?

Tell me again why it is smart to repeal Obamacare without any new plan? Instead he could focus on figuring out the replacement he's been talking for a year now.

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/21/us/health-care-amendments.html
>without a single Republican vote, they were criticized for being too partisan. In the end, however, the bill included many Republican ideas.
>The keystone principle of the act — a mandate that all Americans buy health insurance — is rooted in conservative thinking. Additionally, the Democrat-controlled House and Senate committees adopted nearly 190 Republican amendments while writing the legislation, according to data compiled by The New York Times.

Here's the archive
archive.is/Valun

The nuclear option. If you extend a hand and nobody wants to fix it then everybody can see who's on whose side.

>The keystone principle of the act — a mandate that all Americans buy health insurance — is rooted in conservative thinking
Is that """conservative""" thinking? I've never been one before, but I wonder if that's what conservative thinking is and maybe that's why it got voted down so harshly.

ACA was debated and amended over the course of a year. Obama personally defended the bill by answering questions about it from congress. Those amendments came from the GOP, by the way.

Not only does Trump not understand what health insurance is, he has no clue what was even in the bill tonight. A bill that had virtually no debate or amendments.

So you guys can go jack off to Mooch or whatever it is you do.

He's going nuclear on something enough Republicans agree has only way worse alternatives. That's why the repeal process has been denied so many times. Dems would deny it out of spite but some Republicans want to see if Donald & co can come up with something smarter.

because it was passed by a black guy, we as a good christian white country can't have legislation passed by black guys

>as I said from the beginning
Top fucking kek

>The keystone principle of the act — a mandate that all Americans buy health insurance — is rooted in conservative thinking
I didn't watch a year of useless waste of money thought ought to have been taken out of the salaries of Congress and put back into the pocket of the people, but maybe you can answer me this.

Was Obamacare (aka Romneycare aka Hillarycare) rooted in "conservative" thinking?

>GOP manages to keep campaigning on repealing Obamacare

they keep getting away with it, kek

Obviously the Trump team hasn't come up with anything smarter. Paul Ryan wanted to suck cock to get his thing through and butt them out of the picture.

What does Trump have to lose? The Faggotcervatives fucked it up on their own.

Stop larping you degenerate mong sherlock.
Trump dodged the draft for a reason, wearing Navy basecaps will only work on 4th graders like you.

But is he reading this thread?

>2017
>any year after the Snowden and Manning leaks
>still thinking it's the kikes and not the Saudis that own us
I'm sorry you are such a retard. It must be difficult.

>these 3 faggots in congress dont.

They're literally riping in piece right now.

McCain is going to die in like 2 months and be replaced with a dentist useful idiot (ala tea party style) and the other 2 will get pushed out the wing of the GOP and primaried straight into the ground.

Im honestly surprised the GOP has adapted to the knew right this well. Part of me thinks they knew it was coming and wanted it desu.

>stuck in the uncanny valley between truly private health insurance and single-payer nationalized health
>only way worse alternatives
retard

even full-on national health care is better than this in-between bullshit where we are mandated to participate in the not-so-private market

Not falling for your globalist shill, lefty.

We're not gonna turn America into Sweden.

Remember those town halls from years back where you used to hear on the radio people yelling and shouting their congresspeople down about Obamacare?

In today's world of cell phones I wonder if we'll see anything. The (((MSM))) seemed not to want to portray what happened at the last recess other than call it ugly and racist and other strangely lame things.

>Who is Mark Dice

Problem is American doctors are the most highly paid in the world.

A lot of foreign educated doctors attempt to come to America because of this.

Our pharm companies are also greedy as fuck and even moved HQs outside America.

We also artificially limit the amount of people who can become doctors.

We have such a high population yet the number of available doctors don't reflect that population because the doctor's association shills against increasing doctors in order to keep salaries high.

>trying to project the btfoing onto the american people instead of himself

McConnel wouldn't have wasted everyone's time and flew Pence in if he wasn't sure it would go through

Somebody flipped last minute. McCaine is the obvious choice