Washington Post suggests to let yourself get nuked

Yes yes USA, just get used to it. It is totally fine that this guy will soon be able to nuke you. No problem at at all.

>The inevitability of North Korea’s nuclear weapons
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/07/28/the-inevitability-of-north-koreas-nuclear-weapons/?utm_term=.aa21f8dd2845

On the other hand... I'm ok with this. The USA deserves nuclear hellfire.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AUqpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please archive
archive.is/AUqpY

Meanwhile Britbongs aren't even allowed to carry knives or say mean things on the internet about the hordes of niggers destroying your country, I'd rather get nuked you limey scum

And so does doucheland

I'm ok with a false flag nuking off L.A. as a reason to counterattack.

Motherfucker we are the only one keeping any sort of nationalism alive
We can't die until you stop being cucks and pick up the torch again
Then we can die

Are you a bot?

I suppose it's just part in parcel of living in burgerland

If he is, then he's a good one.

WaPo is owned by Jeff Bezos and shouldn't even be allowed to publish because if is a pure propaganda arm of the Globalists and lies a lot and feeds people disinformation.

summerfags, everyone, a round of applause

I live over an hour and a half drive away from LA, would I be able to hear the nuke?

I don't think so. 10mt isn't as much as it sounds.

I wish this faggot would fuck off.

What is your media telling you about the current situation?

I am enlisted and stationed here. I know this cocksucker has ruined more than one of my weekends.

first of all: checked!

as someone being enlisted there, how likely do you think is it that shit is about to go down?

We are going to Nuke Pyongyang in 3 months.

In what timeframe? Eventually some shit will go down. This year? Fuck if i know. Something should have already happened but it didnt. It is anybodys guess.

>The USA deserves nuclear Hellfire.
California does, not the rest of us that are still salvageable. I can think of a particular greatest ally that is more deserving and the bane of what we see today.

Replace "Kuwait" with "South Korea"

>The USA deserves nuclear hellfire.
Filthy kraut fuck.

>The inevitability of North Korea’s nuclear weapons

why does the media keep saying dumb shit like this

they take every little thing and suddenly it becomes hyperbole, then fact

one fucking missile test and now they want to tell everyone how the norks are all-powerful