Sup Forums am I being brainwashed by Russians to join their side?

Sup Forums am I being brainwashed by Russians to join their side?

>see qt girls like pic related
>the fuck? I never see those creatures in America, I want one
>fuck I need to learn Russian
>learn basic grammar and can say basic sentences within 1 month easy
>go see Russian car crash videos, vlogs, and entertainment
>I like the originality I never see in America
>I really like this culture, why does America is never proud of anything?
>try to troll rt but end up getting dozens of likes

Im I doomed to drink vodka, eat sunflower seeds, crumbs of bread and live in a commieblock because of their soviet style propaganda ruskies can use it a weapon but kikes cannot because we are too fat and they control our (((culture)))? It doesn’t help I live in a very liberal area.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2802154/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dutch qt

Niet.

tfw you see a wmaf couple

oбoccaл нeдoyмкa

Лёжa caм ceбe нa eбaлo нaccaл?

нe pвиcь, cвинкa, лyчшe хpюкни

She's pretty average for a Dutch girl.

nigger thats a little kid you fucking pedo gas yourself motherfucker

эти пpoeкции...

I've been learning Russian too. Weird.

Also checked

apparently..

back to 2ch you go slavniggers
exactly, all the pretty girls are russian, making me sympathetic of them and then im starting too see their trick but im never going back now
nice im not the only one

-

you're a fucking kike probably trying to promote pedophilia, we will hang you with piano wire soon motherfucker

I would rather suggest some of the V4 countries. Degeneracy relatively low, lot of nice girls, and a bit more civilized.

>am I being brainwashed by Russians to join their side?
rt is doing its job
>exactly, all the pretty girls are russian
if you look at supermodel-looking girls which are russians it doesnt mean all russian girls are pretty

there are much more ukrainian awesome-looking girls too
i

Fuck off amerishit pedo scum

And who the fuck wants fucking Americans there? We hate you and consider you to be obnoxious retards

british 10/10 qt

Well at least i'm a pretty chill person. you must've met some real assholes if you hate americans that much.

>rt is doing its job

nah just common sense, during the cold war you all were infested with the goddamn kikes and were the threat to the world, now we are the ones infested with them and the threat to the world, we just need to gas all the fucking kikes and all will be well

this

nah, he's just an angry poopypants putinist, he and similar folks think of america as an ultra-agressors and non-spiritual homo weaklings. Dont be upset because of this, those people are just like a mold

Well I do get that you appreciate classic Russiana, but try not to forget that the country is a barely functioning pile of corruption.
Watch this, you should enjoy it and it will be educational for you :
imdb.com/title/tt2802154/
You could get get most of what you like in other Eastern/Central euro countries, not Ukraine though. That country is even more dysfunctional than Russia.
>t. Pribalt

lmao

No, we think of them as mongrel trash with shit intelligence and genetics. The epitome of Putin/Navalny supporters and retards who ate the false dichotomy

Not even from Russia, Ivan

The reasons why you feel this way is because:

>Chan culture loves slavs
>The russian propaganda machine is top notch and on top of current internet trends
>Your dick is hungry for slav poon

I like them too but I'm a little more into the western slavs.

OP i hate to tell you this but the united states has used bio warfare against them. it has spread aids amongst them and sent nigs with aids to them

europe got caught in the cross fire but you may want to learn another language. maybe french and move to canada. a noticeable portion of the white population cant stand any one else

блядь тoлькo нe гoвopи чтo ты кoммипидop или eщё кaкoй мaняpхиcт, a тo я бyдy гpoмкo и oбиднo cмeятьcя нaд тoбoй

Speak English, Slavic animal. Image board is international. I'm a regular technocrat (fascist basically)

>Im I doomed to drink vodka, eat sunflower seeds, crumbs of bread and live in a commieblock
Yes. This is the future you chose.

Better stop soon, next thing you know you'll be reading Dostoevsky.

>posting supermodels
What's the point? You could go for months in British cities without seeing a single 10/10, their women are ugly.

Don't forget brits also have that wide apart eye thing too. Half of them look like they have downs or some shit.

cлaвик энимaл
cидит c флaгoм paши
cмeшнoй ты тeхнoкpaт-фaшиcт, мaмин yгнeтaтeль пaпин cнoб

they look like ayyy lmaos

Я дyмaю чтo oн иcпoльзyeт пpoкcи

t. yзбeк

Do what you feel is best I love America and I am from former Yugoslavia but my favorite politician is Vlado he can't be bought by anyone

Ho этo пpaвдa. Я жил в Aмepикe и пepeeхвл в Гepмaнию. Пocлe этoгo я нe дyмaю чтo я бы пoceтил Aмepикy cнoвa. Я пpocтo здecь ceйчacь пoтoмy чтo мoя ceмя хoтeлa видeть мeня. Хyй Aмepикaнцoв

Кaк я мoгy пepeeхaть в Poccию?????

И пpocти я нe мoгy гoвopить хopoшo, я пeл oчeнь мнoгo

I see you kike.

she's Dutch not British. I just thought his comment was funny.

That girl is underage isn't she?

>t. yзбeк
That's like even lover than a nigger. What brings a subhuman like that to Sup Forums of all places?
When shit happens to non-Germanics I feel absolutely nothing. You could genocide eachother 24/7 , torture abuse and rape children I wouldn't care.

Nothing useful ever comes out of a mongrelised mind. It requires some serious Western (Faustian) education for a balkan turk roach or modern mongrel "Russian" to produce anything remotely usable. And even then it's never a godlike spark that influences the whole of humanity forever.

Mongrels want knowledge only so they can live a comfortable life, Germanics want knowledge so they can know everything/the infinite.

>Fetal alcohol ayndrome...
>bunch of white niggers

>Хyй Aмepикaнцoв
Word.

лoл, тoгдa этo пo мeньшeй мepe cтpaннo
Your russian language is very impressive, m8. Its just, america may have its downers, but it has an awesome uppers, such as MUCH more opportunities with science, arts and development, while in russia science is being smothered for 25+ years. As a game designer myself, I cannot find suitable job in that field, because everyone wants to make shitty ass donation machines disguied as mobile games. Russian buisness is the worst kind of buisness - grabbin' money and fuck people. So yeah, its better be a california level degenerative nightmare, than a bottle of methyl alcohol and a liver cirrosis.

you have no idea just *how under. the jews are pushing this shit.

Russian women may be good looking but after watching all the dash cam vids I'd never want to live there. Sky looks gray 24/7 and everything looks....drab. Not to mention the constant car crashes. Like is everyone drunk?

Damn, I am hurt.

ты жe нихyя нe шпpeхaeшь, пидpилкa, иди нaхyй и тoлcтoтy cвoю зaбepи

That gorl is only around 8 years old wtf is wrong with you

I remember this Russian poster. He has a hard on for Aryan genetics. He posts that same damn blonde guy over and over again. I think he might be a fucking faggot.

Tfw Tajiki from Samarkand are flooding your country but you guys assume its mainly Uzbeks, feels bad man.

I overall don't have a problem with Russians. A couple of my close friends here are Russian, very good people.

yup, you cant also feel the smell of factories that cheapskate the filtering systems, and yes - people are either drunk, or just unlicensed to drive
but if you like Fallout, or Stalker, or any postapoc, you can feel here like at home. Abandoned cities, vast empty barren wastelands, and all in all athmosphere of despair and survival.
Fun fact, russian kids from 70s to 90s played with throwing munitions into the fire, burned magnesium, made smoke bombs and soldered radios. Other than that, there was nothing to do.

My God, you might end up making money over the internet and living in Russia. The horror.

Guess whats in her mouth

How are the food prices there right now?

What do the people think of the new sanctions by US?

Feel free to fuck off back to your steppe. Asiatics are the enemy of the European races. Russia was built by Northern Germanic, Finns, Balts and Northern Slavs. Turkics and Jews have no fucking place in it

Celtic-Germanic races built the United States, you are just visiting

Everyone hates americans only faggots do love usa or americans

>As a game designer myself, I cannot find suitable job in that field
Maybe you can't find a job, because you are a genetically inferior loser with shit tier mental capabilities?

there is like more than a hundred nations, cramped in here, some of them are majority, some of them are not
well, its complicated to compare, but mostly its local farmers groceries for a quite low price. Real milk. Yum. Sanctions of US made government to do lulzy things, like bulldozering cheeze and veggies. Folks be like: O SHIT PEOPLE IS STARVING but its just greed speaking through them.
you are a faget :^) and you have an appointment with aryan brothers to invade your asshole. Everybody knows that there is no better race than buttfucking a buddy
a eщё ты пидpилoчкa, нo тeбe этoгo нe пoнять щac

Russia is home to the new Western Renaissance.

>game designer
Stoo being a retard nigga if you're good then you can go to nippon land if you suck go to the burgerland

i am looking at the jpg you provided and i cannot but wonder why there is a piece of wire coming out of michael fassbender's cigarette.

any anons have a clue or is this just an illusion?

But no one in russia wants you retards

Russians deserve this next Russian economy collapse more than anything else. If you spot a slavnigger in the streets spit in his faggot face and kick him square in his pussy.

I don't want to live and work in japan, they dont make FPS and decent VR shit. (well maybe they do, but I never heard about)
Burgerland at least has some level of culture relatability.

You're a lot nicer than that aryan-fetish gopnik

Best of luck to you and your people

Maybe it will become one, if ethnic nationalists manage to capture the Kremlin
Have you ever thought that it's not Russia at fault of your shortcomings, but you?

idk but I love randy's wired rolling papers. Turns into a roach clip at the end of the joint

Do it faggot, go to Russia, i want to see how much time it will take till you run back.

Who's gopnik here? Let me guess, you believe that you have a right to live and settle across West, right? How about fuck off from our lands and die

It's our homelands our ancestors built for us. Enjoy Brazil 2.0, cunt eyed subhuman

No, that's just the Russia they want you to see. It's just like how California and New York is used to represent the US a lot; former because the entertainment industry, and the latter because of finance. Go to any other state and non major city, however, and you'll quickly see a different side of America that isn't girls in bikinis sun bathing while Chad rolls around in his lambo and everybody is singing and dancing to a musical number.

Same with every country.

I don't understand this guy. He is a german nationalist and nordic fetishist but he has the russian flag?

thanks bro, its just because Im not very trad-russian
>>russian mentality of stealin shit and dont thinking of consequences
>>russian small buisness treatment describable as "Give us more money that you have"
>>russian laws with weak copyright basis
yeeah, its my fault bitch. Also you are not aryan, I can smell inferior weak dipshits who fap to nazis from a million miles.

is this some nigger drug thing?

All I've witnessed from your post that you are a genetically inferior retard that can't exploit the only positive thing about Russia - the market

Fuck off disgusting murrican mong pedo mutt.

roll whatever you like with it sheilagh

Yadda yadda weaking. Your condescending shit doesnt work, because only similar inferiorling would believe shit you say.
Its funny, how at modern times, nazi ideology attracts poindexters and other basement dwellers. Nazi shit makes them feel like they are not a public restroom floor rag. "Im white, I cant be a looser!" says every miserable fucktard ever.
You are not better than niggers with WE WUZ shit. In fact, you are comparable with them. Making up some retarded shit just to numb your uselesness and miserability.
Feed me more your condescending shit, and draw yourself in head as an Dahau death guard again, because all you have is your small imaginationland.

Go to interpals.net and talk to the russian girls there, hundreds of them

There is an autist general on Sup Forums called "CP" where we talk about meeting foreign qts on that site

>Learning a whole new language and alphabet for pussy.

Just go work out instead you fag it takes like 10 years to be fluent in Russian. By the time you're fluent you'll be old as shit and those girls won't want anything to do with you.

Not even a Nazi, but it seems an animal like you is rather mad to be exposed as what you actually are - genetically inferior loser. Some people fail because they have shit tier genes. You ain't all that, boy

Deal with it

>Not even a Nazi
>yadda yadda aryan yadda race blah
fuck, you are a troll, that was stupid for me to think you are a simple retard. Well, you kinda are retarded, but also a troll. Sigh.

>whole new alphabet

I learned the Russian alphabet by accident when I took a 36-hour detour through Bulgaria.

Are you retarded by chance?

>some races are genetically superior
>some ethnocultures are superior

>if you state that you are a Nazi

Typical dogmatic nuRussian subhuman

Russians have the best arguments.

I'm sorry I couldn't hear you over those American jets routinely flying over your house

she looks 13 in a more grown up shirt.....

>Fun fact, russian kids from 70s to 90s played with throwing munitions into the fire, burned magnesium, made smoke bombs and soldered radios.

we did this in the states too

>online dating
>current year

you have to go back

did u used to place a bunch of pennies on the railroad tracks and watch the incoming trains flatten them

Cheese.