Anyone who knows the historical context of the N word that also happens to have a brain...

Anyone who knows the historical context of the N word that also happens to have a brain, knows that the word Nigger directly indicates a black person. And some people (southerners I'm talking about you) try and justify their use of the word by saying it isn't exclusive to only blacks. Even if that were true (which its not) either way you are still a terrible human being for using such a derogatory term for no purpose other than to put others below you.

Neger is black in Dutch.

kys nigger

Get the fuck over yourself, nigger.

Nigger.

The problem isn't the word itself. It's the double-standard that whites who use it are racist while blacks who use it are "hip." It should be taboo for all groups.

Negro is black in Latin.

Or none. Trump.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Niger just means black in Latin. Linguistically there is no difference between saying 'black person' and 'nigger person'. People of the watermelon is also acceptable.

Tits or GTFO.
Nigger.

Dick or GTFO. Tranny.

Nigger is the scientific term for African-American.

Original meaning does not equate to historical context

The word "nigger" originally referred to a small piece of rich chocolate cake, and it had positive connotations.

Subsequently, the word "nigger" was used as a term of affection toward Negroes because it sounded like the word "Negro" and because they look like chocolate cake.

However, over time, the word "nigger" took on negative connotations by being associated with the Negro people and all of their depravity.

Thus it was not the word "nigger" that oppressed the Negro, but rather the Negro who sullied the word "nigger" which used to be a term of affection.

The Negroes have done the same thing to every term that has ever been applied to them: Negro, black, and African American.

These terms start out neutral or positive, but over time, the association with Negroes turns these words into curse words.

This is the true history of the word "nigger."

Although I hate niggers this is not true.

'Zwart" is black.

>(southerners I'm talking about you) try and justify their use of the word by saying it isn't exclusive to only blacks.
I've never heard this. The only Americans I know personally are southerners and they say that nigger was and still is (at least in the south) just a slang word for a black person, like saying "y'all" instead of "you all". It was over sensitive professional victims and virtue signallers who turned it into something specifically derogatory. Like if someone called white people caucy for being caucasoid it wouldn't be offensive because it's just a word that means white people.

Neger is German for Negro.

>context
So if it's just historical context how is some rapper calling other basketball people niggaz OK?

Only blacks can be niggers, because niggers are by definition black.

The truth is that we should just go back to using that word, because any word we use instead will eventually become a racial epithet anyways. This is because niggers are inherently offensive creatures.

nice bate

Orginal meaning does not equate to historical context. It is still derogatory

Never post here again, you stupid burger cunt

tell the rap industry about it nigger.

It doesnt speak for everyone. But its something I've heard quite a bit and needed to be addressed

There are black niggers, white niggers, chinese niggers, indian niggers; fuck outta here with this bait post you nigger

Are you saying we should stop using it because of history and come up with a better modern word, like dindu?

British called Indian niggers
Next

Nigger Democrat.

I'm saying we shouldn't be using pointless terms for derogatory use in the first place

Cracker also used to reffer to the cracker of the whip, it was like "bossman" Actually hilarious nig nogs think that's derogatory

muh reperations we wuz kings

you can still pretend in your faggot music

Also I'm not black. Quit assuming

Why not? You scared, pussy boy?

boss kek!

Thats because some people are just uneducated.

>pointless terms for derogatory use
Kek.

Did you just misrace me? Well I never!

Like you, Jew.

You're an idiot. The world would be a much better place without those words or you

Just to be clear l. I am a white male. With a scottish background you cunts

>stop using certain words
>kill everyone who knows them

Fuck off nigger

I still don't get why "nigger" is offensive, I got fucking crucified for using the word at an all-white school. We don't even call aboriginals "nigger", it seems reserved for Africans

Good idea. Pls start with yourself

Did you just misgender me? What makes you think I'm a cunt?

You're right user, slurs are for hateful plebes. The Africans got a good deal out of colonialism in the end, but the word "nigger" is only related to the bad parts.

No. You first.

sure you are, buddy. sure you are.

the world would be a much better place without faggots like you. on the left

Maybe. I will

Its also dutch for negro but that doesnt mean the word means black.

>Its also dutch for negro
Does it also mean 'handless'?

I use the word nigger against those who are ignorant or a low life.

I don't hate black people and when I call people a nigger in public I'm not being racist, I'm expressing that I oppose them.

(you) must go back

to Africa

Get back in the field nigger

That's like saying a fag got directly refers to a bundle of sticks
You tremendous faggot

To call a white man a cracker is to call him a savage, if the 1793 recount of Benjamin Franklin are to be believed. But not a single white person will ever be offended by that term, for we don't carry a vitriolic victim-narrative about our persons every day, you abhorrent nigger.

Northeners are just as racist if not more than southerners.

My back 40 needs tending to, nigger. Clear out the brush and bail my cotton, boy!
This
Never been north of the Mason-Dixon, but down here self-segregation and openness of conversation is still around. And I hope it stays that way.

t. flag

SOON THE WORDS WHITE AND BLACK WILL BE ILLEGAL BECAUSE TRIGGERING PEOPLE WILL BE AGAINST THE LAW.

a wise man once said that even black people hate niggers

Scottish. The nigger of the western whites.

OJ hates em.

No one hates niggers more

There's 2 black men

One works full time, provides for his wife and kids and is a productive member of society.

The other fucks sluts, skips out on child support and will wave a gun at basically anyone who angers him.

Which one is the black man and which is the nigger to you?

Hey, that's a neat picture. Nigger's got some meat on them bones.

It's almost like if you gotta move up in the world, you gotta do some labor! Who fucking thought....

Yes, as a southerner, nigger is only for blacks. A white person could be said to act like a nigger, but the reference point is still a black.
Now, the belief that there is a difference between being black and being a nigger is true. Not even the most ardent racist is going to call Mr. Jim, who always asks after your ill mother and gives you a mess of fish to take to her, a nigger. Unless he starts getting uppity, that is.

NIGGER
GO
HOME