You guys wondering why NK did no missile test yesterday? Simple:

>tell USA they will get attacked "tomorrow"
>don't do it, like 1000times before
>USA thinks NK is giant faggot
>USA getting lazy in watching NK threats
>meanwhile NK deploys submarines with nukes
>fucks Seoul, Tokyo and Los Angeles up the ass

Just wait for it.

>North Korea closer to test-firing upgraded submarine-launched ballistic missile: experts
straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/north-korea-closer-to-test-firing-upgraded-submarine-launched-ballistic-missile

>North Korea's hidden submarine threat is another worry as regime warns it's 'ready' for war
cnbc.com/2017/04/12/north-korea-submarine-threat-is-another-worry.html

>Expert Claims North Korea May Use Submarines For Attacks
nextshark.com/expert-claims-north-korea-may-use-submarines-attacks/

>Is Kim Jong-un planning to use submarines to launch nuclear attack? How 50 North Korean subs 'went missing' sparking panic in Seoul and Tokyo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4408290/Is-Kim-Jong-planning-use-subs-nuclear-attack.html#ixzz4o6h2dmqv

>Is there a Russian or North Korean submarine off the coast of California? Unusual Navy aircraft patrol searches spark fears
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4400340/Naval-activity-prompts-concerns-foreign-submarine.html#ixzz4o6hgfSSH

>North Korean submarine goes missing
pakistankakhudahafiz.com/north-korean-submarine-goes-missing/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wan1TiWIBeU
youtube.com/watch?v=u7uw6iZGLoA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NK regulus 9001 attack on southern California confirmed. Prasie KEK!

if that were to happen i wonder how intense our nuclear response would be to north korea. would only pyongyang be hit with nukes or how would a strategic 'wipe NK off the face of the earth' counterstrike look like?

I was surprised nothing happened yesterday. July 27 is the anniversary of the armistice which effectively ended the Korean war(technically still ongoing).
DPRK views this as their greatest victory and it is usually celebrated as such, but nothing.
Weird.

wait I thought were going to fuck japan up, when did we get in range???

Hurry up and nuke us you lazy gook

>los angeles
nothing of value lost

>thinking NK submarines work
>thinking NK has functioning nukes
>think Kim would want a war where it's the world vs them

Is Sup Forums getting dumber or is the trolling just not as good anymore?

Fuck i don't think they have the balls my dude. North korea knows it would be suicide. Why would they give up all the power they have over their subservient people?

Actually there is a very high chance that they did no ICBM test yesterday because it was raining cats and dogs.

You don't do missile tests when the weather is that bad.

Doesn't change my trail of thought regarding the submarine nukes and the NK attack announcement though.

I'm fairly sure that China can provide NK with anything they need to attack.

>giving a shit about L.A.

Read the articles I linked and some more. They have working submarines and showed of a functional SLBM at the last parade.

I'm not really sure if Kim cares anymore. He knows the US is gonna fuck him up badly over the next years. They won't accept him as a member of the nuclear club. They will kill him, and he knows. So maybe he's just like "Fuck it, might as well go out as a hero."

Pretty fucking recently actually.

this gook bitch just needs to fucking DO IT ALREADY
THROW THEM HANDS NIGGA

Shit, this sounds more likely than I want it to...

Their subs are from 50's and 60's. Do your homework.

How about you read the fucking articles before telling me to do anything?

>Believing everything in TV
Sinpo-Class

It wont happen. kek wills it

pic for reference

they may look like shit but they actually work

how about you give me your wifes phone numbers so i can fuck her before you do anything?

sadly this has a 0.0001% chance of actually happening

what an amazing comeback, you win

OP I TOLD YOU YESTERDAY GET A JOB AND STOP SHITPOSTING THIS THREAD EVERY MORNING

Nah, actually, I think you won, kek.

Commiefornian here. Message for Kim, can you nuke Baltimore instead? My bitchass half brother lives there and he definitely deserves to get blasted off the face of the earth for the heartbreak he's caused my family and I for basically all his life.

I promise you can still nuke LA too and I won't even mind. Without that beaner millstone around our neck maybe we can get Jefferson going for real.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wan1TiWIBeU

and this was 2014

youtube.com/watch?v=u7uw6iZGLoA

in 2015 most submarines went undetected

WHY WON'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND SHITPOST IN PEACE FOR ONCE ;_;

Relax Hans

If you actually could do some hot takes with some accuracy, you'd have a job that taps into that. Not fucking around on this shitheel of a place

can this stupid fucker just do it already? don't want to start my new job next week.

LA here, we deserve the first nuke. Get to it Kimmy boii