My mom thinks the whole "Jews are people of god" stuff. Can I fix her and how?

My mom thinks the whole "Jews are people of god" stuff. Can I fix her and how?

Remind her they killed Jesus, the only son of God.

Rape

fix yourself, honour your mother and father.

Drop a few cyanide pills in here coffee and your problem is solved

Have her read the bible.

*her

>Jesus, the only son of God
wait, I thought jesus was god?

Let her know that the Jews of today are the pharisees of Jesus's time.

Your mum's a fucken slut mate

Try to drop the "False prophet rotting in his feces" line and see how that goes over

This is not always good enough. Trust me, I know.

You're gonna have to kill your mother.

Yeah basically. Depending on your particular denomination you might have some strange Trinity kind of thing going on, but effectively Jesus was God incarnate ("made in to flesh.")

Don't get me started on monophysitism or we'll be here all night.

Jesus was a god. He never claimed to be more then Gods son.

>Try to drop the "False prophet rotting in his feces" line and see how that goes over
Quoting the Talmud works great in my experience. Tends to really push the envelope of what they're willing to work with.

>but effectively Jesus was God incarnate ("made in to flesh.")
so god raped some mary chick so he could be born?

has your mother actually read the bible or is she just one of those christians who just pretend to belive ?

have hear read the last few chapters of the old testament. the jews stopped following god and started appointing people to be the kings of the jews, each one turns out to be a evil bastard even david of david and goliath

finally the jews corner god and demand to know when they get a savior and he tells them some cryptic shit to the effect of when pigs fly and says the age of miracles is at a end

then between old testament and new testament the jews get beat up by rome and taken over. me thinks their time as the favorite child twas at a end

He never claimed to be god's son.
Christians didn't start to worship jesus as the son of god until about 300 years after his death.
Even then there were schisms regarding worship of him being a man of flesh or an ethereal being.

Tell her about the Talmud

look up the differences between ashkenazi jwes and the israelites of the bible

look up the Holy Trinity

Can someone redpill me on the whole Jew thing? I don't know much about them, Hitler disliked because most of the financers of the Bolshivic revolution were jews and they are the mortal enemies of muslims (which I would have thought a positive attribute)

Tell her to read Paul's letter to the Romans. She's about 2,000 years behind on her theology.

Christians believe that the Father, Son and Spirit all share the same deity which is God. These 3 persons share the being of God equally and eternally.

That'd be one way to look at it I suppose. It would comport with the Greek/Roman myths of the time.

I'm not a learned monk, so I can't work out the details for you beyond sticking to that Jesus was an incarnation (human rendition) of God. Were there others? Not according to my doctrine. Although I think it's interesting to consider that we don't necessarily know everything anyway.

No, you can't. She's a true Christian.
>what is Christianity
Nice LARPing, Mohamed. Learn the Bible before complaining about it.

Read 8 Homilies Against the Jews to her.

Are you saying that non-Christians are "people of God" according to the Bible?

Relatively few "Jews are the people of God" people have any idea what that means. Given the US flag, it's almost certain to be bullshit.

Jesus literally claims being the son of God at various times

The New Testament was written down less than 100 years after Jesus'death

Fuck you

Gad is a jewish tribe

I would look in to the story of the Passion of Christ, which kind of sums up how the Pharisees had traded the spirit of the religion for Rabbinical rules.

Maybe compare and contrast to how Martin Luther leveled a number of legitimate complaints about how rule-based the Catholic church had gotten (even though that's only a small part of the whole story.)

just quote her from the bible. God can't be wrong, amirite?

Isaiah 60:21: “And your people [the Jewish people] are all righteous; they shall inherit the earth forever. They are the branch of My planting, the work of My hands, in which I take pride.”

Deuteronomy 7:6-7: “For you are a holy people to the LORD your God; the LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for Himself, a special treasure above all the peoples on the face of the earth.”

Deuteronomy 14:2 “For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. Out of all the peoples on the face of the earth, the LORD has chosen you to be his treasured possession.”

Long story short: Jews are behind nearly every negative force in the western world from promoting white guilt to promiscuity to atheism to feminism to open borders. They won't stop till they have total global domination, under the rulership of the Rothschild family. In the long run, Muslims are the lesser evil desu.
Lemme guess, you're a Protestant.

I wonder who can be behind the mods

Tell your mom that God's Chosen people followed Christ and became Christians.
The Old Testament without the New Testament is incomplete.
The Jews are literally the pharisees of the New Testament.
Their book is the Talmud, and it is full of bile against Christ, Mary and Christians.
These Christ killing devils do nothing except lie, cheat, steal, murder, rape children, and enslave with debt.
Read the Talmud to your mom.
Know your enemy, Christian man.

>being this retarded
>the entire new testament was written down 100 years after jesus ascends to heaven*********
>I don't even know all the books in the new testament because 30% of the material was cut for me by King James
>This isn't evidence enough that maybe my bible is malarkey\
>Jesus claims
>I was there

Some of the books were written close to his acension.
Some were written well after
Some were struck from record and removed from you religion.

I'm sorry dude, but you're not correct.

You don't know anything about the Bible. Read Romans 2, 3 and 11.

She's a christcuck. What do you expect? Love jews and turn the other cheek you absolute goyim.

So why isn't she a jew then?

accept Jesus Christ. This stuff ceases to matter.

Really my best lesson in modern Synagogue of Satan Judaism was living around them and getting to know the personally. They're kind of OK enough that you don't want to just fire up a full-on pogrom but for fuck's sake they're just awful and have no moral compass.

Take off that flag kike.

I agree fellow Je--Gentile, atheism is the way of the future!

Gas.