Kaboom! Russian Drone With Thermite Grenade Blows Up a Billion Dollars of Ukranian Ammo

Kaboom! Russian Drone With Thermite Grenade Blows Up a Billion Dollars of Ukranian Ammo.

A single grenade-carrying drone set off one of the largest explosions in recent memory.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MpwEZ_9VLD8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DjUdVxJH6yI
seismologie.be/en/gravimetry/observations/real-time-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think Putin and his government are pieces of shit... but that is a pretty ingenious way of destroying your enemy's ammo supplies.

mother of god

Drone tech is the future of warfare isn't it?

youtu.be/DjUdVxJH6yI

>Vid uploaded March 23, 2017
>1 post by this ID

>Published on Mar 23, 2017
fuck off sage

Why are you posting this now? This happened half a year ago

It was posted to popular mechanics yesterday; was the first time I've seen it.

189 KB JPG
Kaboom! Russian Drone With Thermite Grenade Blows Up a Billion Dollars of Ukranian Ammo.

How many blowjobs did the man responsible receive on behalf of the Russian government? It had better be at least 100.

That would be pretty cool to watch whilst sitting on your balcony having a beer also that seems more effective than 58 tomahawk cruise missiles

Fuck up you filthy fucking leaf

why waste a billion dollars of ammo? Or they didnt have possesion it was a factory?

link?

How do they know it was a drone and not just Ukrainian incompetence which is more likely.

How much fucking lead is in your water?

this is old i saw this shit months ago

>US military uses a million dollar rocket to take down a toy
>Russian military uses the same toy and a grenade someone probably found in their grandfather's box of old stuff to take out a billion dollars worth of ammo
Why do we waste so much money?

Found the ISIS sympathizer.

found ruskie scum

>March, 2017
We saw this on /k/ ages ago. Also,
>Russian Drone With Thermite Grenade
[citation needed]
It was artillery.

I know you posted this on Sup Forums instead of /k/ because /k/ would tear you a new asshole with actual documentation of the event

Ukraine tried to get Clinton elected

FFFFFFFFFFUCK UKRAINE

Found the kike.

Ukrainians need to shut the fuck up and surrender to Russia

>popular mechanics
Stop buying that garbage. If you want news and entertainment of the technical flavor, PopMech is diluted urine being sold as soup. Not even real whole urine.

>FAKE NEWS
this is old
>FAKE NEWS

You know, it wasn't the Russian government that put so much power in the hands of Muslim terrorists. It was yours.

I don't know if were talking small remote control helicopter "drones" or shit like global hawk, but if it's the former

>people actually want these shits to be allowed to fly around cities unregulated

could have just answered bruv

You know Russia is arming them now to oppose us.

old news, but still cool

sage

ive been saying for years that you could knock out power plants, military bases etc with drones by dropping a grenade in the right spot and /k/ said I was stupid. the next 9/11 will probably be a drone swarm.

>Russian Drone With Thermite Grenade Blows Up a Billion Dollars of Ukranian Ammo
you can see it on the belgian gravity meter
>seismologie.be/en/gravimetry/observations/real-time-g

kms. found everyone posting about it 15 hours ago. just happened to be earthquake 15 hour ago. Desu.