Trump says Assad won't get away with 'horrible' crimes

>Trump says Assad won't get away with 'horrible' crimes

>Trump also called Hezbollah a 'menace' to the Middle East during a joint press conference with Lebanon's PM Saad Hariri.

aljazeera.com/news/2017/07/trump-assad-won-horrible-crimes-170725204401786.html

Ourguy? More like a Saudi/Israel puppet.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/sU2M7
youtube.com/watch?v=1C68vc8plVI
youtube.com/watch?v=s2v0swWUlLE
almasdarnews.com/article/hezbollah-issues-stern-warning-targeting-mid-east-christians/
whatsupic.com/news-politics-world/1435586848.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please archive those
archive.is/sU2M7

Trumpopo isn't very brighto...

He sure doesn´t seem like a thinker.

Anyone who supports this man at this point is a disgrace to pol.

Wait a minute I'm confused.

Are we actually shilling for Hezbollah now? Are they our guys?

U forgot to mention that the trump administration said the western wall didn't belong to Israel schlomo

Cries the assad larper

youtube.com/watch?v=1C68vc8plVI

They are awful but so are the jews. Generally the jews are awful in a way that directly impacts us. Still any idiot can see why an american president can't directly oppose israel.

If you stand with Trump over Assad, not only do you show your Jewish interests, but also expose that your time here has been less than one year. You can deny it all you want, but anybody who isn't some FOTB t_d reject supports Assad over Trump.

Why is it larping if you want American tax dollars to be spent on American welfare and success, not some sand nigger wars?

They protect Christians and fight terrorists in Syria.

youtube.com/watch?v=s2v0swWUlLE

yes unless you believe JEWISH propaganda that hezbollah it S MUH EVIL . fucking IRAN is terrorist but saudis are the good guys, you just need this to understand how fucking retard is to blame hezbollah

almasdarnews.com/article/hezbollah-issues-stern-warning-targeting-mid-east-christians/

PRESIDENT TRUMP just activated the ASSAD MUST GO CURSE. Is this the happening??

Trump-curse have hit many many more, but mostly lubshits, celebs and plebs. Assad-Must-Go-Curse have taken scores of world leaders. Which curse will prevail??? Has Assad even activated the Trump curse?

Even vatican says that Hezbollah protects Christians.

whatsupic.com/news-politics-world/1435586848.html

I bet on Assad. Trump is just von Hindenburg after all.

Hezbollah is more of a political / paramilitary organization and they most bully Israel for bumping a bunch of Palestinians on their lap.

nahh trump is still better than the neokikes , i bet he has to say those ugly things about assad to sound tough , or maybe ((((CIA ))) GIVES him ((their ))) info . but hey they just announced no more support for rebels

To Be honest Hezollah sees Christians as another minority who could stand against Sunni domination. Lebanon should Be a Christian nation. He was an ultimate hero.

kerry should be on that pic too
>macain next

Now that's a guy I didn't expect to see here

Leb/user here, ama

Do you like hummus?