He's fucking done. Thank God

He's fucking done. Thank God.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/bill-browders-testimony-to-the-senate-judiciary-committee/534864/
archive.is/9EKkj
c-span.org/video/?431852-1/william-browder-overturning-magnitsky-act-putins-top-priority
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Browder
archive.is/vBtpm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pinya.

A man testified today releasing all of Putin's dirty laundry, exposing Putin as a thieving, murdering, incompetent paper tiger and robbing him of the security that allowed him to stay in power. The security of his subordinates' offshore assets is now compromised. Their business dealings exposed.

He's going to end up removed or all of them are. Depends who acts first. Depends who values life more. He's a mob boss who is no longer able to offer an umbrella of protection. He's fucked.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/bill-browders-testimony-to-the-senate-judiciary-committee/534864/

I find this a bit worrying desu. Putin being made into a desperate man isn't a particularly good thing.

And here's the archive archive.is/9EKkj

A man? Or a kike?

>Thinking this changes anything at all and the Russian people wouldn't elect another man like him.

Whats Norwegian for archive, brosef?

arkiv

Link faggot.

It doesn't matter. The idea of Putin getting his just desserts makes me harder than the concrete he'll be buried in.

See

BAIL OUT MODS ARE ON A DELETE BINGE

OUT OUT OUT

nigger

More sources. I want this to be true. This would be by far the biggest happening of 2k17 if true.

>kikes
>hating putin
kek

yeah this is sketching me out, accidental and then undone?

Oh mah bad. I'll just punch myself for that one.

So what does this mean?
He is out or will he nuke everyone because lost of power.

I don't like it when a snake is backed into a corner

It shows how little knowledge americans have about Russia and Eastern Europe as a whole. Issues aren't solved in hearings. If Putin is done he'll remain as the figurehead if he isn't one already.

You know it's bad when you don't know if this is a slide thread or a shill thread.

Daily reminder for liberals: YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE

always sage & report

Whichever way Trump goes with the russian sanctions, something interesting will happen. If he vetoes them, he gives A LOT of credence to treason. If he doesn't, Putin makes a move.

What's got you so upset sweetie?

We're all gonna die

c-span.org/video/?431852-1/william-browder-overturning-magnitsky-act-putins-top-priority

Putin will just kill them
>move aling

>If he vetoes them, he gives A LOT of credence to treason.
how?

Just another kike thread. He was one of the last things that is probably preventing the niggerization / bastardization of the west in it's entirety. What a disgusting display of bagel loving Jewry.

Only a dirty kike would celebrate his fall. If Vladimir the fuhrer is to fail, then this world will become picture related.

>The idea of Putin getting his just desserts makes me harder than the concrete he'll be buried in.
you are emotionally unintelligent

>Just another kike thread. He was one of the last things that is probably preventing the niggerization / bastardization of the west in it's entirety. What a disgusting display of bagel loving Jewry.
>Only a dirty kike would celebrate his fall.
putin is sympathetic towards jews and it is illegal in russia to deny the holocaust

Yes. Being delighted a psychopathic sneak-thief bastard traitor to the country he claims to lead might get comeuppance makes me emotionally unintelligent.

It's a net gain for the human race. I save my empathy for those who deserve it.

>A country this big being able to deny the holocaust.

unironically retorting the point with the current year meme. It actually fucking makes double sense in this context.

This guy gets it

Buddy, Putin is controlled by a different breed of kikes. The world is a battle of Western Jews and Eastern Jews.

Takk, Takk ArkivAnon.

Putin kept Russia weak, only retards want him gone. Imagine if Russia gets a real Nationalist in power.

hahahaha

Even if this is true, the Western kike is the enemy.

The issue with Putin is that his deciding to push his luck has now led to all of the Russian oligarchs losing the majority of their assets. Those assets remain frozen until Putin either convinces someone to release them, or Putin is gone.

Putin only retains the power of fear. He offers nothing.

Obama of all people may have been smart enough to deal the death blow against Putin.

Wow its fucking nothing, thank you for providing info that makes you fantasize your insecurity in imagination

Putin cares about lifting the Magnitsky Act and its associated sanctions much more than the economic ones that were imposed after Crimea, purely because they surgically and explicitly target the people and businesses in his circle. He couldn't give less of a shit if the broader population in Russia got slammed more.

I don't know what Trump will do with this bill when it gets to his desk, because if you subscribe to the notion that Putin has something over him and there was an agreement established to do everything possible to remove these sanctions then you'd think he'll veto it immediately, but the Senate will override it. So he may be in a position where he's afforded the appearance of shedding some scrutiny and signing it as a plausible deniability type of thing, since it will be futile anyway.

I think it all comes back to sanctions though. If Putin's henchmen can't launder their (and his) money overseas, and thereby extend his influence, they have no reason to continue being loyal to him. He knows this. You would be a fool to think he didn't reach out to a man and people in his circle who have done business in his country and rubbed shoulders with his oligarchs for the last thirty years.

>Yes. Being delighted a psychopathic sneak-thief bastard traitor to the country he claims to lead might get comeuppance makes me emotionally unintelligent.
yes, exactly. in the real world, that is to say outside of your irrelevant geopolitical revenge fantasy, you would be hard pressed to find people with real power who are so stupid as to make emotionally unintelligent choices such as this. your philosophy is representative of a measly watcher of the world, out of many, who have strong opinions formed entirely from second hand information and informational peanuts thrown at you via news headlines and government briefings. simply put, you are a fool and you wouldn't last a moment anywhere that has stakes higher than simply getting fired

russia is owned by corporate oligarchs, most of which are jews. think of them as the investors of the company, putin being the CEO that listens to them and makes them happy. welcome to russia

I fucking hate putinboos please let this happen, kremlin kikes need to burn

>If only Saddam is gone, stability will come
>If only Gadaffi is gone, stability will come
>If only Assad is gone, stability will come
>If only Putin is gone, stability will come

You actually get more delusional every new post, holy fuckin lel

the russian kike is the worst kike of all, you have noooo fucking clue. Russia is responsible for all the western world's ills and you russboo faggots have been unfortunately brainwashed badly

Trump Jr had a meeting with the lawyer mentioned in the hearing, and it's been heavily scrutinized for possibly having a discussion on lifting sanctions against Russia. Then there's also the active FBI investigation for collusion with Russia. The new sanctions were passed by democrats and republicans alike.

Then Trump goes ahead and vetoes it. Why would he do that? So he can form a better relationship with Russia? The guy knows what that would look like and there isn't a good enough reason apart from him doing the bidding of Putin.

yeah a lot will happen when the good goy gets displaced. maybe then a real zionist will get another opportunity at holodomor 2

You probably think Merkel is a better leader don't you?

Enjoy your refugee and nigger cocks when Europe looks like Somalia. lol

>some guy appears and confirms to everyone that yes, putin is evil and we must stop his hacking

Is that how every hilly billy in US?

There is no divide between kikes, Any divide you see is only superficial. Kikes always play both sides of the board to achieve their goals.

Well, it has nothing to directly do with the hacking. It's more that Putin has a decent poker face, but the US has him by the balls in a really glorious way.

Wonder what happens if the US decides to liquidate those frozen assets.

no I don't actually you retard, I'm an american patriot against Russia faggot, I voted Trump. FUck Russia you have no idea what Russia has done and is doing, currently arming and training antifa in western europe

My cousin had such a collection of old Mad Magazines. How many hours I spent reading the Spy vs. Spy while waiting for the family dinner.

Russia has never, will never, be a friend of the west or America, we westerners will always be adversaries with Russia no matter how much kremlin kike shillin you faggots fall for.

Russians don't care. And even if they did, they have never, ever, ever, ever in all history been capable of developing a functioning civic culture, and they've probably only gotten even further than that since Putin stepped in.

When Putin dies or otherwise is no longer in power, I think it's more likely Russia will get even more corrupt and dictatorial. Your idea that "leader did something bad and will get in trouble" is something that happens in functioning societies. Not Russia.

Oh really.I wonder what happens when he and Trump got reelected.Mass suicide ?

>putin is preventing the niggerization / bastardization of the west
Kek what made up reality are you living in? Putin has allowed millions of non white central asians into his country.

>Trump Jr had a meeting with the lawyer mentioned in the hearing, and it's been heavily scrutinized for possibly having a discussion on lifting sanctions against Russia.
this veto wouldn't lift sanctions, it would keep them from happening.
>Then there's also the active FBI investigation for collusion with Russia.
mueller's investigation is irrelevant to what trump does or does not do with russia. correlation does not mean causation. also, trump does not have to prove his innocence. he can veto anything he wants no matter if it's about russia or not.
>The new sanctions were passed by democrats and republicans alike.
so? it isn't just "new sanctions" either. it's a bill loaded with other things that treats the presidential position as something that has to answer to what the senate wants. the bill is going to get vetoed because of this

in conclusion, a guilty verdict would prove the veto to be potentially biased. however there is no guilty verdict, so all anyone can do is pull off some bogus correlation = causation argument like they're conspiracy theorist first timers. waste of time to worry about it

Russia has been friends with the US a number of times during the era where we had Nation States. You might like to learn your history.

>bribes Czechens to stop bullying russians
Le white saviour

>shit that has already happened: the post
The EU is going to tell you to fuck off and keep buying cheap Russian shit over expensive American you redneck retard

Don't listen too much to LARPers like this. Russians are not western, don't particularly LIKE the west, and the alternative they hold to has hugely underperformed the west for at least about 4 centuries straight now. This supposedly "traditional" society has much higher violent crime rates than any light skinned western country, much more corruption, debilitating alcoholism, and a continuing tradition of white girls getting knocked up before finishing high school. It is a truly afflicted society that never really recovered from communism.

This is very very interesting now

It might be putting this into context

Trump is now damned if he does not support sanctions - (why would he be motivated to help a kleptocratic dictator like Putin)

and he is damned if he does (Putin may react with desperation).

It would be good if there were a third way exonerating Trump from the Russia ties, and allowing him to buy time over the sanctions.

After all, desperate men are dangerous, and they both have nukes.

>Russia has been friends with the US a number of times during the era where we had Nation States. You might like to learn your history.
>friends
you mean geopolitical goal cooperators sometimes

>that never really recovered from communism.
that never really recovered from Jewish communism.

Because Putin is a known anti-semite, right

>Bill Browder
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Browder
>Bill Browder, born into a notable Jewish family in Chicago, is the grandson of Earl Browder, the former leader of the Communist Party USA,[2] and the son of Eva (Tislowitz) and Felix Browder, a mathematician
>William Felix Browder (born 23 April 1964) is the Chief Executive Officer and co-founder of the investment fund Hermitage Capital Management

Someone give me a rundown on why communist kikes end up managing billions?

sadly a lot of pol actually believe in this type of putin, you guys are worst than blue-pilled, you are slavvodkanigger-pilled. absolutely heretic. Russia is the biggest enemy of the civilized western world there is, they are responsible for the kikery and communism and leftist bullshit that pluages the world over. they arm and train antifa and shill for conservatives, they play both sides you idiots don't see it though

m8, that's the definition of friends in geo-politics

>you mean geopolitical goal cooperators sometimes
Yes. Rational actors.

No need for these Satanic Jewish Trotskyiets to pit us to war.

archive.is/vBtpm
Archiv

some say Putin was in reality always from the russian peace dove faction.....There are real russian war hawks out there who would fill the power void if Putin is gone. Russian McCains if you will.
Putin haters, there will come a time when you will miss him

>Trump is now damned if he does not support sanctions - (why would he be motivated to help a kleptocratic dictator like Putin)
read the bill you want him to sign. they loaded it with junk to trap him into looking bad if he vetoed it - it's a purely political bill so it's going to have a purely political outcome for the MSM to parade for a few weeks and smear trump some more. that's the whole point of it and you're acting like it really matters or changes minds that aren't already made up. of course he's going to veto the thing.

>It would be good if there were a third way exonerating Trump from the Russia ties, and allowing him to buy time over the sanctions.
luckily you aren't a strategist otherwise we would probably be in an even worse defensive situation in the white house than we are now

>Russians are not western, don't particularly LIKE the west,
True
>crime rates than any light skinned western country, much more corruption, debilitating alcoholism, and a continuing tradition of white girls getting knocked up before finishing high school. It is a truly afflicted society that never really recovered from communism.
Lol

>No need for these Satanic Jewish Trotskyiets to pit us to war.
who do you think putin answers to?

everyones as strategist user.
I will start my strategy by consulting your opinion on what you think a sound approach would be, to this paradox.

Putin is responsible for the deaths of countless Russian patriots who attempted to fight his brand of bullshit and restore honor and integrity to their country instead of playing along with the corruption.

I believe the Russian people would be capable of better if they had the chance.

i mean we as in our government

Americans are the most uneducated and ignorant people. It's funny to see their dumb perspective of the world.
This thread proves it

I don't make a big study of whom Putin answers to. As long as he is a capable statesmen, I appreciate his world contribution.

Going forward, we will at some point have to invent something new. But for now it's good to keep an even keel.

>has never
You confuse the Historic Russia with kike filled British Empire and Turkey-loving France

Sage. Nothing will happen. You all realise the man is basically god in Russia to the Russians right?

>I will start my strategy by consulting your opinion on what you think a sound approach would be, to this paradox.
veto it and deal with more MSM campaigning using it as fresh ammo. all it would do is reinforce the people who already made their minds up. a good argument can be made as to why it was vetoed. it isn't a complicated situation. the problem is we let it pass the senate in the first place

They gave Trump an excuse to get out of responsibility, because his veto would have no effect.

>implying any of this will hurt putin

the sheepale of the backwards R will continue to worship the ground he walks on, and anyone who is a threat to him will simply be taken care of or unable to make any groundbreaking progress. This won't do a dam thing to hurt him.

He could kill someone on live tv and his people would praise him and say the person was an enemy of the state.

>implying
If the US keeps on trying to punish Russia you're going to see a Russo-Sino alliance in the next 5 years

Kill yourself you ignorant American. NATO is the main culprit in destabilizing Europe and the ME.
Putin with Iran won the Syrian war and that makes you retards mad.
You are done for. Eurasia will be a counterweight to American hegemony.
Putin is the leader of the free world

horrible deflect low iq vodka nigger fag

Wow you are right. Full of shills today. Why are they so obvious? Shareblue suck my fat cock and die already.

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thanks for the good laugh, you are what pure retardation looks like if you think Russia is the leader of the free world.

0.0 Rubbles have been deposited into your farm account

Why do Russophobes have little understanding of Russia?

this is ultimately true, we have taken advantage of the stability putin presents in some regions of europe to further our own geopolitical agenda

Putin pushed for friendship with the west for years and it only went to shit when Obongo decided to “contain” Rus then China.

Russians wouldn't care if this Browder fuckboi had a sudden half-life of several hours.

Reddit spacing. Just go back already faggot you are too obvious

Says the American lmao
From my RL experience, Americans are drooling retards who talk incoherent ignorant crap. Shoot your birds in Kentucky and stay ignorant