How does Sup Forums feel about normies using board culture? Redpill or shitting up Sup Forums?

how does Sup Forums feel about normies using board culture? Redpill or shitting up Sup Forums?

All the Chans are shit right now, bant is shit.

Sup Forums is literally normie-central. I bet the average age is like 17 as well

It's a good thing. Sup Forums's inclinations towards normie hatred are not unfounded, and a lot of what you'll see from people co-opting its culture is usually cringeworthy, but Sup Forums is reaching and influencing people. That is a big fucking deal.

if numbers i choose finland

roll

the overton window is shifting with memes. This would of been considered as racially offensive a few years back, but now its comedy

Abortion please

Rollan

roll

You sound like such a fucking faggot.

Sup Forums has undeniably altered the course of an American presidential election. Of course normies are gonna continue spreading the shit Sup Forums itself was spreading.

Can confirm, I'm from reddit. I don't know how you guys like Trump and hate Jews at the same time.

He's swimming in Jews.

:\

And the average Sup Forumstard has been here for like six months or at most since the presidential campaign. It's evident by how people type here compared to other boards

hi, this sort of sounds like me. i just started coming on Sup Forums recently from reddit. i used to post on /r/the_donald, i also used to post on a lot of the default subs, but you know, just to redpill those normies hahaha you know? praise kek, shadilay.

anyway, i heard on reddit that you guys were pretty hardcore, but once i got here i saw that you guys are pretty decent, just a little misguided about somethings. that's why i'm here! to help straighten you out!

i got to tell you that i really think if you got passed the racism and the antisemitism, you'd really have something impressive here on this board guys. sure. i see a LOT of potential in all of you! keep up the good work and keep trying!

Roll

USA USA USA

R O L L

rolling

no reroll

nice try nigger

Roll

As if it wasn't just a fad co-opted by easily swayed people who entirely miss the substance of those ideas, and won't drop it after it goes out of fashion in a year, much like the sjw movement

pls

based adolf in heaven

no

>flag
Opinion discarded.

Rolling, nigger

Roll

Yeah big surprise there, can't even remember when this place didn't have flags

A nip or a burger please.

Get rekt nigger

Rolan polan

Get lost nigger kike

roll

>they should used a deodorant bomb instead.

Migrants from r/t_d are the main ones shitting up Sup Forums rn.

Pls no shithole

God, just kill me

Sam Sharp probably comes here and shit posts.