>Burger education

>measures distances based on 2^n
>doesn't use math based on 2^n
EXPLAIN DIS

Please tell me this is how computers do substraction or something, please tell me that this is some algorithmically method that is best for the future and not that is a method to make nigglets feel smart too.

Where's the problem? I remember they taught us the same "technique" back in elementary school. Obviously not the optimal way to subtract a number, but playing with numbers like that to become accustomed to our decimal system is alright.

So it's the communist way of doing things?

This is a pretty common trick that people do.

325 - 38. A quick approximation is 300, except that's off by 25 - 38 = -13, so 300 - 13 = 287.

Nobody does that shit they taught in school where you align 325 and 38 and then subtract 8 from 5 and borrow from the 2 by decreasing it to 1.

>substract 8 ftom 25
>substract 30 from 300
>add
Done.

2 scoops 2 genders 2 terms 2 DIGITS
switch to binary, nigger

They do on pen and paper you fucking cunt.

Thats the fucking problem. They're being taught shit that is mentally intuitive but write it down in a clusterfuck and then mark you down when you use proper pen and paper methods.

I can assure you what they've written os far more confusing to a kid that just showing them how to subtract normally.

Also faggot the correct way would be to break it down by units.

>29 - 15
>20 take 10 is 10
>9 take 5 is 4
>10+4 is 14
>answer is 14

Take some >7 digit numbers and you'll realize that op's system is basically an reverse alternative way to do the "borrow from the next digit" thing, but leads to a larger likelihood of error and is slower.

Common core is about two things: trying to make niggers look good by dragging everyone else down and removing all accountability from teachers.

>putting a mediocre mental truck down on paper and wanting people to write it out
Things like this make sense in your head but not on paper. Kids should be aware of tricks like this for quick and small problems but not learn it like it's a relevant process for harder mathematics.

True, with bigger numbers the proper "borrow from the next digit" way is definitely better. But this approximation trick is alright if you are only dealing with less digits.

But I completely agree with the rest of you anons, punishing kids for using proper pen and paper methods instead of this common core crap is just wrong.

looks like amerifat uni's have upped standards

that's just unnecessarily complictated

just do 325 - 30 = 295
295 - 8 = 287

Common core pisses me off beyond words.

This Russian knows what's good.

>trying to teach shortcuts as the fundamentals

this is what happens when millennials teach niggers

>This is what happens when jews control our school system
Fixed

This points out that this is just a method of subtraction. It's not saying "DO IT ONLY THIS WAY LOL", it's just mentioning that this is a possibility, an alternative way. A waste of space, undoubtedly, but teachers aren't teaching kids this way.

I fucking hope.

Computers can only add. So to subtract you make the second number negative and then add the first number.

The math in OP's pic is because retards think god gave us 10 fingers so all god's math has to involve the number 10.

It doesn't really matter overall. I was taught plenty of dumb shit, we all were, just to get by on tests. Overtime almost everyone with a shred of intelligence will develop faster mental addition and subtraction using shortcuts they figure out, muscle memory, etc. It's useless to teach the fundementally more complex but quicker methods over the simple, slow methods for these kinds of things cuz the kids don't understand why or how it works until they're taught. Like, when was the last time you used long division? It's just to pass the test.

>i fucking hope
don't hope too hard, kids are getting points taken away and problems marked wrong for not following the method

>that's just unnecessarily complictated

>just do 325 - 30 = 295
>295 - 8 = 287

I know right?

874956378904769 - 8496789346778787778777777 = -8496789345903831399873008

I don't see why everyone doesn't do it this way.

Who even bothers with doing simple arithmetic anymore? That is what excel or a calculator is for.

wait, is this an actual expected skill of common core?

This is the effect of niggers and spics having to pass school to satisfy Jewish plots.

I skimmed parts and while believe it all 100% I'm surprised anyone would be willing to actually write about it. Kudos to that dude.

>Russian
>Having the mental capacity to know a thing
What?

well maybe this is just one of a number of methods they teach.

We don't know.

I cried reading this because I know what it was like being in a heavily black middle school. It was hard, when I asked for help students told me I didn't need it, I was white. I tried playing basketball but I wasn't trusted, I was white. I couldn't do anything because white.

I can feel you. Same here, except with turks instead of niggers. They got all the help and attention without even having the mental capacity to get something out of it, we Germans got ignored. Gladly that was just elementary school so it didn't fuck me up too much, the gymnasium I attended was 95% white and pretty elite.

325 - 38

325 - 40 = 285 + 2 = 287

Easiest thing in the world. What a terrible method in OP.