Is this presidency embarrassing or just downright pathetic at this point?

Is this presidency embarrassing or just downright pathetic at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HlePtoZi2-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Watching the news has never been this fun before.

What do you mean at "at this point"?

Yes

>Is this presidency embarrassing or just downright pathetic at this point?

Those two things aren't mutually exclusive, you know.

basically on auto-pilot

acting on advisors....he's not leading

sick of winning already?

It's going fine. Mostly wins, and even the biggest """loss""" so far still puts him in a good position down the stretch.

Having health care is a sin. Let God cure your illness through faith.

What are his wins? muh executive orders and bills renaming some shit courthouses don't count.

>going fine

But why would you want your illness cured when you can spend eternity in heaven?

all it does is redpill the masses that if the person elected doesnt play along with the real people in charge their vote and his actions wont have any effect

2020 should be really interesting

It's all part of the plan OP.

>Trump fails hard
>Candidate arises and panders to the Left, gets swept in on election night
>Turns out they are the farthest right president in US history that just lied to the Left because they are stupid and believe feels over facts

It is going to be awesome.

I can just imagine Trump taking a BBC in his asshole

If this happens I'll eat my own shit

Screencap this

5 times draft dodger

dumbshits itt:

>N-not having a single legislative achievement by month seven with a c-congressional m-majority is totally normal! It actually sets him up for s-some really interesting d-developments later on down the r-road!

Marcon was the litmus test.

Laugh. Point at us and laugh. Nobody in this country reads, and so nobody thinks. Basic discourse grammar is asking for too much. We're a joke.

>Illegal immigration way down (through persuasion alone)
>Job market on the way up (through persuasion alone)
>ISIS is on its death throes.
>MSM exposed for the clowns they are
>New SCJ ensures a conservative majority for the next twenty years
>Travel ban instituted
>Pulled out of TPP
>Pulled out of useless Paris Accord despite the over-the-top media backlash
>Met with several world leaders in a professional and dignified manner.
>Has given several excellently-stated speeches without a hitch in their delivery

You anti-Trumpers are a most pathetic breed. His presidency is going excellently save for the media's manufactured controversies and the health care situation, which only ensures the political deaths of all those who opposed the Obamacare repeal. This """win""" for the Democrats is a truly sad sight - they don't realize how much harder it will be to get reelected after this debacle.

Trump cannot be stumped. He cannot be stopped. He has been blessed by God to save the United States from the forces of kikery and evil.

cringe

amen

His daddy also didn't pulled in time

Go Away Jew

>>Met with several world leaders in a professional and dignified manner.

>Has given several excellently-stated speeches without a hitch in their delivery

Haha holy shit, nice resume padding there buddy. You can thank Obama for the job market trends, and ISIS has been losing its foothold steadily in Syria & Iraq since 2014.

The worst case scenario is the neocons kick him out and maintain power for many years to come.

Let's face it the Dems aren't helping themselves here so people will keep voting in reps to keep the status quo. Basically no one votes dem coz of their screw ups but votes in neocons who are pretty much the same thing.

still your president tho you undemocratic cunt

I'm just saying he's doing the job very competently.

You faggots act like he pulled his pants down and shat on the camera.

>britbong thinks he matters while Muhammad is raping his wife

*cringes even harder*

T. Mohammed al Londonni

>You faggots act like he pulled his pants down

Something tells me he's incapable of getting in and out of his pants on his own.

youtube.com/watch?v=HlePtoZi2-w
this help explain it to me

id rather have a guy that is trying to fix every shit thing in government and have trouble with that, than a cunt who just continues to make shit worse because it pays good

So, we basically could've had a Ham Hock sitting in office for the past 6 months and had the same results.

It's a little FUCKING OBVIOUS he is being fucked over left and right to discredit his Presidency. ARE YOU PEOPLE THAT FUCKING STUPID

Man the bar is low with you people.

How's the wall going?

Move over Andrew Johnson, enter Donald Trump.

>Illegal immigration way down (through persuasion alone)
I'll give you this

>Job market on the way up
It was already on the way up before he got in office

>ISIS is on its death throes.
Again, they were already severely weakened

>MSM exposed for the clowns they are
Smart people don't need Trump to tell them MSNBC has a liberal bias. We knew that

>New SCJ ensures a conservative majority for the next twenty years
Ok

>Travel ban instituted
After like 85 revisions and only 1/3rd of it is actually in place

>Pulled out of TPP
His team of globalists puppets are literally ripping pages directly out of the TPP and putting it in the new NAFTA deal

>Pulled out of useless Paris Accord despite the over-the-top media backlash
Nothing will fucking happen

>Met with several world leaders in a professional and dignified manner.
Lmao, what the fuck, is he retarded? What president hasn't done that? Do you Trumptards seriously count this basic shit as an achievement?

Just got funded.

Hahahaha
Trumpfags are pure cancer

hahaha it has the go ahead from congress. enjoy becoming the next country to fall under sharia law.

Ill enjoy fighting off mexican bitches trying to procreate with me at work because i have blue eyes.

so many butthurt libertards and libmorons.. why don't you move to mexico or canada or france or any other fucking country if you hate it here so much?! bye bye, kys kys

>It was already on the way up before he got in office
it really wasn't

No, just liberals like you are a joke.

You're a few months late, Mohammad.

He hadn't to be scootered around on a golf cart in Italy and he hung up on the Aussie pm during their first phone call, the man is a classless baboon and if you think he has been dignified then that says a lot about you

>TMW you realize OP's ID is literally CUK

>Do you Trumptards seriously count this basic shit as an achievement?

Not really, I'm just pointing out how retarded you are for supposing that he is "incompetent". Has it been a bumpy transition? Absolutely. Have the leaks done due damage? Of course.

But the overall course of the Trump administration suggests competence and stability. YOU just don't like what he is doing on a personal level. He has proven to be competent as a first-time elected official, which is huge news for the average citizen of the United States.

BRRRAAP!

>low standards
Republicans have beaten the right wing down to think those are achievements because they fuck up all the time. 7 years, all forms of federal government controlled by the GOP, and they STILL can't pass a "repeal and replace" system. The GOP are JUST so fucking done with themselves