The Deep State

You Pol retards think that you are beyond the realm of the deep state. It's fucking hilarious.

This board is monitored 24/24. All the agencies from the entire world pay attention to every single line of text that you write.

They watch you and laugh at how stupid you are thinking that you are special and anonymous.

Newsflash: They know all of you and your true identity. All of you! There's no such thing as anonymity of the net. VPN or not, it doesn't matter.

You guys are truly stupid and the true useful idiots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZyU51vbZ_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HI MOM!

The truth hurts.

Prove me wrong you faggots?

I don't give a fuck.

I don't expect this thread to be popular. It hits too close to home.

If that's the case they also see your low quality bait posts

You have been added to " THE LIST".

Sup Forums is mostly shitposting. Real activism goes on elsewhere. They would be stupid to waste resources on fucking memes

>24/24
>post ends in 24
hmmm

Ass. Titties.

Ass 'n' Titties.

How about sage and who gives a fuck

>the guberment noes your name

And? fuck off back to plebbit faggot

>All the agencies from the entire world pay attention to every single line of text that you write
>They watch you and laugh at how stupid you are thinking that you are special and anonymous.
If all the shit written here was stupid, they wouldn't waste man hours on monitoring it.

Also nice samefagging.

Oh but they are beyond the realm of the deep state... Do you want me to explain why?

that's cool nigger

fuck you and them, how bout dat?

Fuck off cia nigger literally every poster but you knows this is common knowledge

You have been added to the "LIST". Reason: Arguing with OP. The truth police will get in touch will you soon. Stay tuned, Citizen.

k keep me posted

My government is too incompetent to do anything with my information anyway so I'm not that scared desu

Put me on it too CIA kiddy fuckker

then gas yourself

>in real life our intel analysts don't have the cash or manpower to fully track our enemies in ISIS, the Taliban, the Iranian Revolutionary Guards, the People's Liberation Army, North Korea etc et al
>But they do have the resources to spare to track meme makers and shitposters on a Bhutani shell art image gallery

Please do. We are taking notes.

All I have to do is speak my mind and faggots in power that exist as an individual just like me have to literally silence me because they can't handle the fact that every government exists out of consent of its people.

Why the fuck do you think they hide secret societies now.

>kys kike.

>thinking that you are special and anonymous.
Hello Newfaggot, literally no one here thinks that.
Please go back to Vice or w/e pos clickbait site you "write" for.

>135253730
the vans are enroute

Really? If you can be banned from Sup Forums through your IP address by the mods, I would never have guessed that the government would not be able to trace you.

they have the resources they're just fucktards

and : CIA niggers

Are you Israeli, sayanim or shabbas goy?

I know, dumbfuck. I wouldn't go to this shithole at all without some kind of assurance that TPTB will bust people for illegal acts like CP or credible death threats.

Please tell me about the consequence relationship between pol shitposters and the deep state.

>implying my safe room isnt completely filled with thermite in case of a breach

There haven't been this number of high IQ people with nothing to lose in a long time. They're scared user.

Power is only powerful as long as those you are weilding it against believe in it. The second we realized they were fallible humans they lost. Their ability to hide behind the state and point fingers at it is gone.

They know who they are, and everyone else is slowly but surely learning their faces. The day of the scales of justice is coming.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots AND tyrants.

The irony is that you don't realize that I know this, and have known this for years.

You know what I allow you to know.

Remember that.

We will find you!

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3739348/Scotland-Yard-ploughs-2million-new-thought-police-unit-snoop-web-users-hunt-trolls.html

gtfooh before someone runs you over

Does this come as a shock to anyone?

It doesn't, everyone knows this already.

We are on you Citizen. Your logic will not prevail.

You will pay for you hatred.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZyU51vbZ_Q

>implying most of what constitutes "old Sup Forums" werent working under this assumption before Sup Forums even existed and before the term "deep state" was conceivable (NWO going public)

Oh noes I'm gonna get doxxed! How will I ever survive people having negative opinions of me?

so basically the deep state knows I get banned once a week for posting pictures of my big cock on Sup Forums?

Pol, this an an open act of war. We, the people standing for truth and justice will fight you.

We will prevail and you will fail. All of you.

I'm shocked that anyone would think this OP is insightful

today op was truly a faggot for the record books

Trump and Clinton are personas created from big data, regenerated in real time to cater to the public circus(politics). Everyone here jacks off to it completely distracted from anything truly relevant.

The big one is the economy.

>Sup Forums is also a massive CIA psy-op, memes, memetic frogs? the reintro of paganism, christianity, red pill, "alt-media" now state media

Its pretty obvious none of this is organic, we are being programmed as we speak here.

>though I'm happy they're reilluminating the teachings of Saturn here

you fuckin bait boi attention whore I'm giving you what you want

you fuckin like it? YOU LIKE IT???

HI ERDOG PLEASE NO JAIL

this guy gets it

Because we are liberals. And reality is slanted toward liberalism. This is 2017!

>the people standing for truth
>truth

You don't get to use that word, you have dissociated yourself from it entirely.

Be well.

Fuck you all, you nazi right wing lovers!

youre larping, kike. Youre probably a dirty hippie in his 20s coming here from the antifa meetup,

Come catch these hands you spooks

Ok, pay attention to this. Read carefully because this is very important stuff that you are getting paid to read.

Big Dick Niggers On Ice

Spoken like a plantation owner whose slaves are setting shit on fire

Liberalism will prevail. We are the future!

Tell your kike masters we're coming for you all of you the masses of Goyim are awakening. If donald trump is assassinated or any attempts are made to stop the america first agenda you'd better be prepared for a full Nazi uprising. If true blooded american patriots ever get our country back from the likes of you. We'll make the lies of the holocaust a reality.

>They know all of you and your true identity.

PROVE IT!!

WHOAM I????

Can't we have a real discussion about this?

This board is monitored 24/24. All the agencies from the entire world pay attention to every single line of text that you write.

kek, a good one

What are you even trying to do nigger

What fucking fail LARP are you trying to fail

This is just sad

State your central argument, or fuck off permanently

You don't know kikes very well do you?

Were talking about people so fickle, degenerate and obsessive they created groups like the NSA to read your emails they are so paranoid and compulsive. Emails and chat messages are something even now in the UK they are demanding be inspected and never encrypted. They will stop at nothing until the entire world burns. They will leave no rock unturned. They are disgusting bearded slime who will never stop until they control every kilobyte of data that is sent, received, or exist at all!

You're a faggot.

What do you think about this?

There is nothing to discuss, it is not news to us.

anybody who assumes their posts aren't being monitored is a retard. maybe don't do illegal shit and you won't have problems, lol.

Run while you can faggot. The Bog IS coming for you

You get my drift.

this. OP is a faggot, as usual

Really?

Sup Forums IS A BOARD OF PEACE

IT'S ALL IRONIC SHITPOSTING

WE LOVE PEOPLE OF COLOR, MUSLIMS, TRANNIES AND JEWS

EVERYTHING IS WONDERFUL

bitch I dare you to come here and say this to my face, I'll leave no trace you ever existed on this planet

If they aren't braindead by now nothing can stop them.

I'm spreading the truth.

>run out of """edgy""" shit to post
>posts liberalism will prevail
Jesus Christ heres your (you) you literal faggot. Fucking sage

He really is. It only goes downhill from here. They even have Trump doing their bidding as far as the internet goes now.

Future is not looking good.

Really.

Out of the darkness into the light.

I told you this when the paradigm shift happened.

We have free speech so we are mostly fine. Europoors on the other hand.......

I think it doesn't matter as long as you aren't a criminal, lol.

oh no I said nigger online and then posted hate symbol frogs. gubmint gon' come bust down my door any second now

Alright, sure.
Out us.
Put every dirty thing we've said beside our names and faces.
Have us thrown out, ostracized, disowned, cast aside and attacked.
An entire army's worth of lonely men who hate the system suddenly taken from the comfort their inactivity stewed in and thrown out into intolerable discomfort together with no one left to turn to but one another.

That'll stop us.

You Deep-state retards think that you are beyond the realm of the deep state. It's fucking hilarious.

This planet is monitored 24/24. All the agencies from the entire world pay attention to every single byte of ascii that is sent over the wire.

They watch you and laugh at how stupid you are thinking that you are deep and state.

Newsflash: They know all of you and your true identity. All of you! There's no such thing as state of the deep. Fake id or not, it doesn't matter.

You guys are truly stupid and the true useful idiots.

I think that Intel/counter-intel budgets of all applicable nations are unnecessarily bloated, if the reality that you posit is to be taken at face value. Why allocate valuable resources on monitoring the sperg-loaded shit posts of the downtrodden when more tangible, real world threats deserve responsible response?

I have no problem revealing myself to these fucking kike agencies if they wanna arrest me for my free speech well there is one less person feeding the welfare niggers. The whole system is gonna collapse and I can't wait for it I hope to see the day when all traitors of liberty and freedom are hung from the trees and whites finally wake up and start kicking out all the unproductive maggots the kikes have brought in.

Who cares? Also I doubt every line of garbage here is sorted through by humans. The deep state aren't anywhere near as autistic as Sup Forums.

>This board is monitored 24/24. All the agencies from the entire world pay attention to every single line of text that you write.
I'm going to have to step up my shitposting.

you too motherfucker son of a bitch

COME HERE

COME
COME ON WHAT R U SCARED OF??>?

CHICKEN LIVERED FUCKBOYS

>This board is monitored 24/24. All the agencies from the entire world pay attention to every single line of text that you write.
No, the Japanese Secret Service has a one hour lunchbreak where Sup Forums is unmonitored.

If your IME process isn't crashing from memleaking, you're doing it wrong.

Reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep.

I SAID CATCH THESE HANDS FUCKBOI

who gives a fuck you stupid nigger!!!

It's not that bad. True, we have stricter laws against sedition and a little bit less freedom of speech, but who cares? And our judges are actually more lenient than yours.

Best edit.

Suck my fat wieney shekelstein your bot net spy drones dont scare me

k den

>but who cares?

Last gasps of a dying beast.

I am not afraid.