Redpill me on Ireland

What's the political situation there like? Are the Irish pro-EU? What countries do you have certain, distinct opinions on,
How bad are the niggers there, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ef9qfidX1Kg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ireland
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're all whining whinging lefty faggots who hate the English so much they're willing to import thousands of Nigerians to spite them for some reason

I'm on Holiday there right now. I've only seen like 1 nigger.

>Corsica.jpg

delet and try again

Cucks but niggers don't go there because it's poor

They elected a gay pajeet as their prime minister.

That pic is Sicily and the title is Corsica, both Islands located in the Med.

you didn't answer his question

dude just stop

Really? I went to the UK about 6 months ago, and I decided to spend a day in Dublin. Everything was fine but I must've walked into the wrong neighborhood because the streets went from white people to nothing but niggers for 10 minutes until I left wherever I was at? this was somewhere near the city center i believe

That chemtrail tho.

>Germany being Germanic

do engineering m8

but it IS sicily not ireland!
why are you people ignoring this?

It's Malta you goddamn moron, he put a fake title on purpose

Because it's obvious bait only an autist would respond to.

You went to Parnell street. There are a few Nigerians here but they're concentrated into a few areas so they're obvious.

The only time we generally see then is in nightclubs, where they stand all night washing your hands and giving you aftershave for pocket change. Don't really have a problem with any of them I've interacted with, they're pretty red pilled in general plus the way they treat Irish women is hilarious.

Generally speaking, Ireland is okay. Its expensive as fuck, its usually overcast but we love complaining so it suits us.

There are a lot of virtue signalling left wing faggots but our gay Indian prime minister is leading a lot of people to be more right wing. He's fairly right wing himself.

We're pro-eu for the most part but we're a lot more sceptical of it since the crash. The economy is fine now, people have money again but the legacy taxes from the crash need to be resolved.

Despite what autistic loyalists tell you, we don't hate the Brits any more. I personally consider them to be our closest allies. We've come a long way since the struggles. They're also doing us a massive favour by hanging onto the north.

All in all its pretty comfy.

they died en-mass because they are too stupid to grow potatoes

uh no that's sicily

haha yeah I know I was just joking

But sure you were

You should post smug anime girls if you are losing in arguing to trick your counterpart into thinking that you just pretend you are retarded. You must be a newfriend.

>gay Indian prime minister is leading a lot of people to be more right wing
the absolute state of europe

Why did you a map of Cyprus?

>implying i werent

That's hokkaido baka

Wrong
Dies enmass cos Brits are wankers

Corsica is shit, go to Sardinia instead, better people, better food by miles, and far far superior scenery / beaches.

It saddens me that Ireland left the commonwealth. Me and the wife are thinking about moving to Ireland after we're done with school. We visited for a week and loved it so much. The lifestyle is amazing. Plus, no Chinese.

Miami has best resorts.

The most annoying part in Ireland are the pakis in shops. Next. Next. Next. Next. Not another fucking word all day long.

Do they even speak French?

If you want to know the truth
youtube.com/watch?v=Ef9qfidX1Kg

We take in Chinese's instead of middle easty's, very tolerant as long as you integrate and get hammered all the time.

Its called a joke Hans.

At least we know you are not a cockroach.

>German humor

You're very mistaken about the Chinese, they s everywhere

That's Sicily you fucking idiot. Also, why is your image named "Corsica" and yet you still call it Ireland??

>"Redpill me on ireland"
>Chooses picture of sicily..

>Ireland
>pic of Sicily titled "Corsica"

>Picture of Sicily
That's what (((they))) tell you

...the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)

Learn to read you alcohol-baby brainlet.

>balbriggan
>mosney
Nigger infested.
The country is almost exclusively white and redpilled though. Still lots of national pride here.

There's that German sense of humour again

Truly a shit post

That is Ireland. Go learn geography.

Fucking idoit

Consider suicide you free state fuck. The north doesn't want you and your poo in loo faggot 'right wing' Taoiseach. Once you become enivitably overrun with shit skins and niggers, don't come crying to us in the north, because the wall will be built.

Of course it was a german

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ireland
Did you never have geography in your schools?

They dont, I think they only learn about the USA in schools, the rest of the world they need to hear about on the news or in movies now and then.

It is hard to imagine how retarded american education is when you compare it to cosmopolitan European education.

>humor
>gone

Hello, we need a deportation squad to send this one back to plebbit

that is sicily.
you called it ireland,called the jpg corsica.
you are now in the corleone black list.
and they don't forget.

just stop you are embarrassing yourself

>Corsica.jpeg fot sicily on an Ireland thread
Goodpost desu, sure to catch a few autists with that bait.

Dude, that is Malta.

>Burger education, sheeeesh

Our political and social atmosphere is strange. I feel like the average Irish person is much more conservative than the average Brit or Frenchman (the only two countries I know enough about to comment on). But our government and media are exceedingly neoliberal. Which means pozzed up race and gender and fag politics. A massive problem we have with arguing against immigration is just how many Irish people emigrated around the world in the past. There's a lot of politicians, activists and commentators who use that as an argument that we have to let in every single shitskin that comes knocking, 'land of 1000 welcomes' and all that too. Culturally we're usually about a decade behind America and 5 years behind Britain so I'm sure the backlash that's been seen recently against PC culture in those two countries will become stronger here soon enough. The left has held the reins of power here for 3 months total in an almost 100 year long history so even though things are a bit grim right now I'm optimistic for our future. So long as the west in general unpozzes itself we should be pretty safe.

Confirmed free stater.

If you think Varadkar is right wing in the true sense you're an idiot.

He's probably more of a globalist shill than Trudeau.

How is that even funny? Off yourself OP

thats not fucking cosica.

because your not even american probably. more than likely the eternal anglo

Of course not, it's Ireland.

All you need to know is Ireland regard the English like Blacks regard Whites.

They would be pro EU even when Merkels bombs would be dropping on Dublin and England would be doing its best to shoot the planes out the sky.

nah. to me britian is a strong ally. and i hope ireland also leaves.

You could atleast provide a map of Ireland not Siciliy

A
FUCKING
CHEESE

Has anyone listened to newstalk FM at all? Its cringey listening to how cucked they sound when talking about americans and "our friends in Europe". They glorify McCain but for what i don't know, and if people ring in to disagree with any talking point they get shut down with "liberal logic".

Mind your tongue, you're talking about the true winner of the punic war. Not some worthless potato farmers.

HOLY SHIT

No we didn't, faggot

From here on, it is proclaimed

hahahaha, you guys were actually jewish and cucked everyone. you and your people disgust me.

then what did you do?

KEK

You think I'm a burger potato man?

>all of you failing for his cheap bait

>Corsica.jpg
> Redpill me on Ireland
That's Sicily you triple moron.

Based germany

Politics are all about Northern Ireland and what goes on in Dublin. The average Irish man only cares if things are peaceful and if there is something to complain about. We have our own eco system socially as Ireland is too small for word not to spread around if a person is being a cunt. myself I have a few opinions on the countries I visited.

>Britain
Smug/Slightly xenophobic to anyone outside that part of the country so..hard to like at they're worst. Anal in terms of protocol with next to no wiggle room. Their humor is very dry. Their portions of food are small. Liverpool and Manchester are the salt of the Earth kind of people so their less clannish than mainland Britain. Accents come off as put on but are alright. But in general it's hard to hate the place that made the best comedy in the world "Only Fools and Horses".
>Wales
Like England but filled with down to earth people who talk like they have a hot sausage in their mouths. beautiful countrysides and are underappreciated.
>Scotland
Has colder Irish weather. The people I met there are generally bonkers but in a fun way.Their women are either adorable cause of the accents or have faces like a butchers chopping board. Hard to understand accents and the lingo is easy to pick up. They're great fun. Decent portions.
>France
Stayed there for only a few hours on a stop over trip to Italy. Snooty but they kind of worship us for some reason. Portions of food were medium for me comparing it to home. The women generally are pretty.
>Italy
Know their food, best place in EU for it. People are highly expressive with their fucking hands like waving down planes.
>Spain/Portugal
Best place for cheap drink. Spain gets flooded with brits during the summer making most places sound like the lower east side of london. UK holiday makers are the worst and contribute to why places dont like England.
>USA
You're not too bright and loud but you're cheerful so we like you.

A party that's like 20% short of a majority is being propped up by their nearest rivals and they got subverted by metropolitan cucks and got rid of the previous leader.

Can't believe this thread really has felt into discussing Ireland

Map of Sardinia
Kys

Tht's an aerial of Sicily user

Thats Stromboli you fucking retard