Engineers and researchers do all the work

>engineers and researchers do all the work
>shithead ceo takes all the credit

without someone to organize those engineers/scientists in a way to promote productivity as well as without someone to put up the capital required for them to work, what would they be doing?

He funds the entire damn thing of course he takes credit.

Gulag

learn to read.

ALL the credit.

that's still organized by someone and there was capital put up for them to be productive, albeit the individuals putting up the capital were not as personally at risk in case of failure

So they should get at least 50% of the credit. But instead they get 0%, because guys like Musk and Jobs are narcissistic assholes.

Point to me where Musk takes credit for everything done by his companies

I think you're mistaking the media focusing on him for what he actually does

And what he do?

I'm saying he doesn't take credit for everything succeeded by his company and that the media just forms a cult of personality around him which leads to this false impression

That has been the Jewish way since time immemorial: goys do the work while the Jew gets the credit/shekels. Notice how Jew professors have lots of Hwites and Chinks grad students working for them, then the Jew gets the Nobel or at least have tenure? If you include the nepotism and tribalism where councils only put Jew professors on tenure while the goys continue to work for the Jews... well, you get the picture.

Oh, and most Jew enterprises are subsidized somehow by taxpayer money/goy investments.

>engineers and research use equipment and capital provided by the CEO in order to do their work, which they would not otherwise be able to do
>engineers and researchers feel entitled to more than what they get despite the fact they'd never be able to do what they do without the resources provided by the corporation's owner
Commies everybody. Using other peoples' money and resources, acquired at personal risk, to do work but the CEO is the bad guy extorting them apparently.

You stupid assholes are doing nothing more than ripping the entrepreneurial process to shreds because you can't handle wealth disparity. That's why communist shit holes stay shit holes: The Government kills or seizes the assets of the people with the drive and initiative to spur industry.

CIA frontman just like every other major corporation, get used to it pol

>He funds the entire damn thing of course he takes credit.
WRONG. (((Musk))) gets subsidies, usually without strings attached. By your logic, the goy taxpayers should be getting the credit because they're the largest taxpayers combined.
>Also because Jews often hide their money in offshore accounts and exploit loopholes to pay the least amount of taxes

People mostly just say tesla is doing this. It's the same thing where we say Gates or Jobs when we are referring to their respective companies. Obviously they don't do everything but they were the visionaries and started it all up.

He gave them the oppurtunity to do everything they did. The leader of a country gets credit for what their people do as well, good or bad

This is one of a few things that commies actually get right. Engineer without boss is still engineer, boss without engineer is nobody. When people get it, life will be much better.

>>believing they started the companies

where the fuck do you come up with this shit?

Being a captain means nothing? So Columbus didn't sail he ship
He just pointed in a direction and the crew sailed the ship.... fuck off

Become a CEO.

He said he wanted to be like Tesla but he's acting more like Edison.

Most engineers are scientists are used to being completely ignored outside of their small peer group and the credit going to someone else.

And as an engineer, I would rather it be that way. Its not my future tech that failed, its Musk's future tech that failed.

How about you user's come work for me, your good ol' friend Jeffery.

I'll pay you a whole $11 per hour to help make me the richest man in the world.

>waaah why does everyone talk about Genghis Khan and not all his loyal armies? They should get at least 50%!

Fuck off.

>implying the CEO is not to be thanked for creating that opportunity

commies are literally just whining children that never accomplish anything themselves

You commies are like Plato's story of ship crew, thinking that the potential captain is some voodoo sage trying to trick you because he observes the stars.

>ceos make millions of dollars for doing nothing
>employees do all the work and make nothing
>still choose to not be a CEO
LOL communism

dude hyperloop, lmao.

yeah the simpsons episode where they ride his cock really pisses me off too

Jobs was one of the original founders of Apple. Everyone knew Wozniak invented the first apple, it wasn't like he was forgotten or anything. And Gates invented Microsoft. Musk invented.......Paypal. That's all he has to his name. Also the original Tesla actually invented his own shit

Edison actually invented most of his shit too. You fags need to read up on some history. Musk is just a pure scam artist, he's not the same at all to any of these fucking people

Wow. Cucks are forever cucks huh?