LADY GAGA Completely Ruins Trump's Statemen

Lady GaGa keeps it real.

Trans Genders have been through a lot and now this...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/JustinDennisYT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>liberals think suicidal people should be serving in our military

how stupid are they??

but they were born that way

I don't understand how they think anybody should be able to join the military, but then think that no one should be able to own a gun to protect themselves, what's the thought process?

so why would we want toi put them under more stress in battle when 20 something mentally healthy(to start with) veterans kill themselves every day?

A penis is just a social construct.

"The second amendment is a collective right." I.e., the right to join a militia. I don't agree with it but liberals really think this.

fuck we should definitely let them handle the ordnance now

I'm constantly surprised at the new levels of stupidity they continue to reach

This is like when people say we should let refugees come over to our country or they will join ISIS and kill everyone

i hate seeing childhood figures politicize themselves. lady gaga, bill nye, who's next? :(

she is just confirming Trumps point
if 1/2 of your group is suicidal you don't belong in the military

So we add the stress of being transgendered to the stress of Parris Island to the stress of combat to the stress of PTSD.

What could possibly go wrong?

who is this disgusting thing?
i remember that face for some reason

>45% suicide rate
>let's give these people guns and put them into the most stressful environment we can think of
Do they realise the same rules apply to people with asthma, adhd or dyslexia?

>Don't you know half of them attempted suicide??

Then why should we let somebody so mentally unstable join the military

proof right there that they are in fact
mentally ill

Seriously. Kid Rock, Ted Nugent, Clint Eastwood. Damn. How could they?

Only 45%? Then they're not trying hard enough.

Who the fuck wants the mentally ill in a battle? And who would even consider the opinion of a woman on this matter? Paying attention to what someone like gaga has to say is only helping validate her own opinion. Treat it and her like you should the opinion of a seven year old- thank you for saying your piece, now move along and let the men handle this.

Can any of these men who think they are women handle everyday life? Do they know what a circuit breaker is? Can they do an oil change? Reverse a truck and trailer?

>45% of transmutants are suicidal
>100% of them are mentally unstable to begin with

>attempted
>can't even finish the job
>whining about being denied joining the army

Boohoo bitch

>>let's give these people guns and put them into the most stressful environment we can think of
That sounds like a good way to get rid of them.

> has a problem with Trump's decision
> displays one of several reasons why Trump made said decision

>wanting to commit suicide is healthy

>tfw Trump is the master of baiting
>tfw the Left takes the bait every time

>let's let them siphon funds from tax paying americans so they can avoid deployment and live a comfy desk job in the military
sounds top lad

>40k likes
>15k retweets
I hate this fucking world, the facts are not even correct but people actually believe it.

This kind of stupidity makes me want to hang myself

It won't work. As much of a fuss as they're making, most won't sign up. The ones that do will only endanger the lives of their fellow soldiers.

>bombing third world niggers
>stressful

wew lad

there is no better fighting force in this world than a bunch of suicidal trannies

youtube.com/user/JustinDennisYT

>wants to fight for the army
>can't even kill themselves

>lady gaga
>childhood figure

Suicide is a human right. Fuck off. Their body their choice you retarded liberal hypocrites.

go back to rebbit you eternal faggot

Our military isn't build around serving trans gendered. You fucked up the system and our readiness to fight. I hope all trans die for thinking their mental state could exist in the US military successfully.

it's adam's apple is literally as big as mine
fucking mentally ill degenerates

lol true dat. Libs are truly retarded.

>half of them have already tried to kill themselves
>trans isnt a mental illness
>mfw

what happens when that dilator is in the Humvee that just exploded and the army docs have to figure out how to issue a new one?

>45% have attempted suicide
How do we raise that to 100%?

>these people have tried to kill themselves
>let's give them weapons!
>let's make other's peoples lives depend on them!

>what do you mean you don't trust them?
>what do you mean you don't want to put your life in their hands?
You are just bigoted!

wait long enough?

>NOT BEING ATTRACTED TO DICKS IS INFLUENCED BY SOCIETY AND NOT YOUR SEXUAL PREFERENCE
I always knew this shit would boil down to "If you're not attracted to me then you're a bigot"

>Do they realise the same rules apply to people with asthma, adhd or dyslexia?

No. They just hear "Blah blah blah, Trump, blah blah trans people, blah blah forbidden". And are outraged.

>about half of one group of people try to kill themselves each year
>but it's totally not a mental problem

Yeah POTUS, you're seriously missing a huge opportunity to have American tranny suicide bombers aimed at Muslims who want to kill all trannies.

Fucking lmao, great point

TJ Miller and Kumail Nanjani are both massive lefty faggots who can't just keep it to themselves.

Medics and Corpsmen will be required to carry an emergency dilator with their field medical gear.

They may have to leave out unimportant things like bandages and morphine to save weight, but it will be worth it if they can save the sanity of a post op trans.

>you would have to be mentally ill to join the army voluntarily.

If 45% attempted suicide, then why the fuck should we let insane suicidal fucks in?

but aren't there sizes and shit?
baka it's gonna be a case the size of a javelin launcher

u ever been in an IED blast cunt? chairforce has it ez

>50% suicidal
>giving them guns or putting them in situations where real mental trauma occurs

>imagine trying to control a tranny in the military...liberals are insane.

no, theyre already outraged, they wake up outraged, they go to sleep outraged, they brush their teeth and wash their dreadlocks while outraged, they go to the store and buy milk outraged, then they see the news, "something something trump" and think to themselves "finally, in this moment, i am justified" then tweet a tweet while outraged.

>these mentally ill people are prone to offing themselves
>please waste money and time on training them and equipping them with rifles that they'll use to shoot themselves.
nah

...but isn't that a further proof that they're unable to serve in military?

APOLOGIZE NOW DRUMPKINS. TRANNY BLOOD WILL BE ON YOUR HANDS

your fault for picking a cheap surgeon

I wish people like this would just die.

hate to break it to you lad but our military is run by a tight lefty network of trannies and women

>Can't handle 12th grade bullies
>Wants to fight ISIS

Why do leftists enable mentally ill people to peruse a lifestyle that has such a high suicide rate?

don't say you wouldn't

How about this?...

>Tattoo's
Genuinely put me right off.

this
honestly not my type even if was a chick

>3% of American have major depression
>there are 30,000 suicides every year in America
>for every successful suicide, there are 6 attempts

So, we have 9 million people with "major depression" in the US. If only they were responsible for suicide attempts, they would only have a suicide attempt rate of 2%.

Transvestites have a suicide attempt rate of 45-50% - which actually INCREASES after their genital mutilation "treatment."

How is this not a mental illness? These people obviously have a serious mental health problem. These psychiatrists are completely ignoring their well-being in an attempt to virtue signal.

Trans Gender people are sad.

Maybe they deserve our pity, but they do not deserve an M-16 and a role in an infantry platoon, where everyone is required to be tough and aggressive and in the moment every second of the day.

Pity the trans gendered. But do not let them destroy the military.

How long before not being attracted to mutilated men is considered a hate crime.

Get those hate facts outta here, you transphobe.

not long
already is to about 5% of the population

>captcha was helicopters and a highway sign for the city of portland oregon

yea that 5%

similar rates exist among the extremely mentally ill, I can't wait for the people who become tran-species once doctors can slap an animal dick on a human without rejection. Are we going to teach kids about those in school too?

>only 45%
should be higher

My penis is a construct alright but it ain't very social!

those are rookie numbers

The rate of attempted suicide among transvestites is 25 times higher than the rate among people actually diagnosed with major depression. It's absurd that the media never points this out. Or, if they do, they'll blame it on "bigots" for not making the transvestites feel welcome.

"Miss Gaga, we are doing everything we can do to keep these vulnerable people away from firearms that might be used to harm themselves. Thank you for your support."

So traps are confirmed straight?

Didn't take them long to go back to 1933.

Apparently Hitler didn't like intensive hormone therapy, followed by creative genital mutilation, followed by instant state sanctification.

They didn't even have antibiotics or decent insulin in Weimar Germany, but we are supposed to believe they did the trans surgery and hormone replacement?

I replied to her twice with my real name (aka professional) account yesterday. I deleted both tweets because I didn't want to go on record against this.

If anyone around me was smart they would have archived both of my twitter accounts daily because it might be worth something with my employers/future.

There's one girl who studies journalism that I know. I archive her shit daily. She tweets about her depression and anorexia on her public-facing professional account and that shit will be worth dollars when she runs for something someday.

they're suicidal because they can't serve allah.

We're well aware of your account, Marcus.

These peoples brains don't work at all. Trump isn't coming for anybody. What is wrong with them? It's frustrating.

Sounds like a very high risk group if 45% are suicidal.

If you didn't have a girlfriend that was into Lady GaGa your middle years of high school who would do all kinds of freaky stuff with you I feel sorry for you.

We wore all kinds of crazy shit and fucked in almost all of it. It was wild and I would never redo it.

>45% of them have attempted suicide

Attempted??? Military don't like fuckin quitters. You either do it or you don't. Quitter tranny faggots.

you have to be a jew

Wait so did she just prove trannies are weaker ?

Not Marcus.

Not a Jew either, just an user with a basic understanding of how archiving works. I wish I was a Jew, life might be easier. If I get the chance to marry into a jewish family I would probably do it.

there's some heavy duty social re-programming going on right now. the left here has been brainwashed. that's why nothing seems to make sense.

>Sounds like a very high risk group if 45% are suicidal.

You miss the point.

Unit cohesion and accomplishment of the mission are as nothing when compared to the feelings of a select group of mentally ill people.

Liberals don't understand what it really means to be in the military.

Pic related is what the Marine Corps was like before Obama - therefore before trans-gendered recruits.

Trump is making the military great again.

Frontal lobe damage, logic processing centers are damaged.

It's easily noticeable, make them try to craft an argument from scratch.

They can't do it.

Underrated

>Post this reatarded bullshit
>Does not realized the military is the only reason it can even post this retarded ass shit

Daily reminder

We've found our own kamikaze pilots. TRUMPS A FUCKING MILITARY GENIUS