youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2011/07/how-much-does-medicaid-improve-well-being/241587/
factcheck.org/2015/07/is-medicaid-bad-for-your-health/
cnsnews.com/commentary/hans-bader/under-obamacare-death-rates-rise-and-life-expectancy-falls-2015
theatlantic
archive.is/GXGEB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How fucked is Reince?

First for fuck McCain

My inner nigger screams DAS RAYSIS

wtf I hate Alaska, Arizona, and Maine now.

Tod den Juden.
Tod den Schwarzen.
Tod allen Feinden des Volkes.

Threadly reminder that identity politics are cancer, and if you identify as "white" or care about "the white race", you are part of the problem.

It's times like these that we need to come together and stand for what's right, not hate each other and slowly get picked off one by one. We either live together or die alone.

Wake the FUCK up, drumpfkins....

I bet Mooch draws faster

Probably 100% at this point
>can't even get congress to execute Trump's agenda
Good grief

>Top tier:
Kellyanne
Hicks
Corey
Manafort
Gorka

>Meme tier:
Bannon
Kushner
Sessions

>Mobster-Tier:
Mooch

Who are the shit teir then?

Fuck off, nigger.

>prove you are innocent!
Amazing logic

kill yourself sargon

Yfw brain cancer Mccain will manage to outlive everyone.

>Wake the FUCK up, drumpfkins....
But you guys told me to go to sleep earlier. Make up your mind, my sleep schedule is ruined because of you!

>people are funposting after the McCain shitstorm
>newfags keep taking the bait

Okay. This is it, this is the one. You've got to be kidding. I mean seriously, you guys are all trolling, right? Or is this just the latest meme-craze? This has to be one giant game that everybody is in on but me, because let me tell you what I'm seeing right now; I see nothing. This is an absolute nothing-burger. I mean this isn't front page worthy, this isn't page 7 worthy, fuck this doesn't even deserve to be in a letter to the editor. This is a big, fat, nothing, and I think it's time you all rethink your priorities because shit like this is getting us nowhere. There's more important things to be talking about, and this sure as hell isn't it.

Tired of winning drumphs? Gotta love check and balances

GET HIM ON BOARD

>Manafort
>Not mobster tier

Priebus

Short-Term forecast; Lots of smug gloating from the plebian left. McCain will be propped up on all sides of the media largely because the Deep State desperately needs a 'hero' at the Congressional Level since Ryan/McConnell have faded and the Dems are sputtering, plus the man's personal tale is Box Office material, admittedly. Also, Congress not going to vacation likely prevents a Pocket Veto option for the Sanctions Bill passed on to President Trump, and with the skinny repeal off the table, it seems as if Congress is trying to force Trump over the barrel on this one.

Imo Trump is kicking ass and so are his peers. there are leeks + negative media pieces all the time but he's always a step aead. the mooch will seal the leakers quicker than you can say "oh shit that's fast." Be ready.

31 year old kid stephen

Ivanka

Honestly?
Flynn.

Dude flamed out before he even did anything.

> Putting Bannon anywhere but top tier

kys

>tfw there will never be another Hitler

Thanks estrogen in the water

Can't really diagree with any of those names desu

Why are you sperging out?

:>Putting Bannon is a tiear

> Man's tale is Box Office material

We haven't had many villain protagonist movies, think it would work?

New copypasta

Does anyone have the manafort where you can barely see his eyes?

Why would a Hungarian want another Hitler?

Trump should veto that fucking nonsense. If the GOPe isn't going to do his bidding, he has no obligation to do theirs. That's as naked a Deep State ploy as anything.

That's moving the goalpost but I'm fine to debate on these terms.

1) America demographic problem is an interesting one: it's not homogeneous but concentrated at a tiny sliver ranging 100 miles from the Mexican border and 100 miles from the Pacific Ocean. Pic related.
What is the largest contínuos area you can draw at that map that would make its interior 80% white? I would say the whole United States except coastal Cali, coastal Oregon, southern side of states with a Mexican border and coastal plus southern Florida.
It means that even with increasing numbers all this "diversity" would achieve would be to crowd Cali and the rest of the states would retain both their current power and their current ethnic makeup. US isn't turning into Sweden or France, Cali is turning into Mexico.
2) Trump first six months deportation rate was with the same workforce and legal framework of the similar period id Obama last year and, changing only motivation, it went up 30%.
Do you believe that after
> getting rid of DAPA and DACA
> making any charge instead of felony conviction grounds for deportation
> increasing ICE ground force and border patrol budget
> Passing national e-verify

This numbers will stay the same? I wouldn't put past Trump managing to deport 4 millions in 8 years with a similar number of self deportations following.

>Kellyanne, Corey, Hicks, Manafort, Gorka all had no real prior hype but did a fucking good job through their own efforts.

>All the hyped meme tier people hasn't really done jack shit but dissapoint
>Bannon, Sessions

Trump needs to axe the 'Conservative' faggots and just hire the cut-throat people he knows.

If Trump doesn't roast the fuck out of McCain on Twitter for being a huge cuck then i'll have lost hope for him, McCain needs to know at least in some way how much of a failure of a politician he was

Could, but knowing the media, it would instead be about THE WAR HERO JOHN MCCAIN WHO PROTECTS T R U E CONSERVATIVE VALUES

>there exists a gif of this series that isn't someone rubbing their tits or cunt to the camera
Impressed

>not realizing Greater Hungary is a glimmer in every Hungarian's Eye

>God Tier
Bannon
Sessions
>Shit Tier
Kushner

everyone else just 'ok'

Very, hopefully. He's done an awful job even if he isn't a leaker.

Thanks family

I'm bad at these things

>Impeached-Tier:
Drumpf

i bet trump wanted an outcome like this so people see how bad obamacare really is.

Well, then it's not really his story now is it

kikebart detected.

Please tell Bannon he should tell Mooch to fuck off himself instead of being passive aggressive with kikebart.

>Broke-the-glass-floor-tier:
Shillary

No problem man

Eh, southern Florida spics aren't that bad. They're mostly the upper class that fled from Commie countries like Cuban and Venezuela.

if you lose completely, you win.

Why do Americans want another Hitler?

He's changed his opinion on it daily so who knows

we don't.

memes/might have had a point after all

globalist jewish marxist detected
you are losing, schlomo

>Trump administration currently in meltdown

>Drumpf Admin now BTFO

>we don't.
wrong

> Then do single player in every state then.
How hard is it?
It's not hard at all. Governor and state legislature are voted by direct vote by the citizens of each state and any state desiring it can vote for it anytime they want. California just voted for it, the only thing separating them from this miracle solution to all their ailments is the 800 BILLION dollars a year that would cost. They can still do it anyway, it's in their hands

> Oh that is right, it never had Proven that single player does not work in a large country. It works in germany in works in the netherlands. It also works in the USA, but everyone has to chip in. Trying not be a selfish faggot that only wants tax cuts will help a lot

See above. Why should Montana citizens, that do not wish single payer, be somehow forced to implement it in their states? Who are you to decide what's best for their population if they themselves decided they don't want it, never voted for it in their state legislature and consistently vote for presidents and senators and congressmen opposing it?

Why are you trying to impose your worldview on the population of Montana?

Is he /ourguy/?

Is it HAPPENING yet?

sounds stupid first, but yes!

I like to think so

Yeah! We kept this bomb on wheels heading into a wall! We win!

> getting rid of DAPA and DACA
> making any charge instead of felony conviction grounds for deportation
> increasing ICE ground force and border patrol budget
>Passing national e-verify

A) What makes you think (especially considering today) that all of these can be achieved, the 4th one for example seems very hard to do

>I wouldn't put past Trump managing to deport 4 millions in 8 years with a similar number of self deportations following.
B) If that is your maximum, "if these trends continue without issues!," (which never happens) that doesn't instill much confidence at all. In that same time more than 4 millions will be born to the illegals already in the country!

C) As California becomes more Mexican and eternally Democrat, what on earth makes you think the Mexicans will simply stay put? Of course this doesn't happen, they are citizens of the US and can move within the country as they please. Nevada and Colorado are a small preview of what to come!

It got funded but the construction hit a snag today when one of the losers who didn't get their idea chosen went and complained.

a patriot and a true maverick.

1) Only works under the premise that the spics stay where they are and won't spread to different states though

>10 of these seats are in States that Trump won.
>off year election
>Republican coffers are stuffed
>Democrats are running on fumes

The Dems are betting people will blame the guys who tried to clean up the mess that the they not only made but also didn't lift a finger to help clean.

Not unless you ban anchor babies. We can make it as difficult as it is to get citizenship in Monaco.

A liar and a cheat.

brah

midterms are a referendum on the party in power

the republicans are screwed.

Hey burgers, U'm sorry for the disspaointment today, I think you guys deserve a good night's sleep at this point, europeans can take care of /ptg/ just fine

I like him, he's like a guido Trump.

He is the worst republican senator

>Country first
>Fucking drumpf why won't you start WW 3 already

>europeans can take care of /ptg/ just fine

>go to sleep
>wake up
>Thousands of African Refugees now squat in Trump Gen

Shit.

>1 post by this ID

This is the 2018 map. Just enough to account for the three Democrats pretending to be Republicans.

Yeah. He also wished him to "get well". You are pretty dumb not to see the underhandedness in his Tweets, shlomo.

Not sure WV is flipping though

Keep spreading these. There should be a vote of no confidence in the senate or a recall vote in arizona. The brain cancer has clearly affected his thinking.

>How can people still defend this?
Because of the mandate it increases the number of people who have insurance. Democrats have somehow convinced people that health insurance increases life expectancy. Interestingly enough, Medicaid REDUCES life span:
>theatlantic.com/business/archive/2011/07/how-much-does-medicaid-improve-well-being/241587/
>factcheck.org/2015/07/is-medicaid-bad-for-your-health/
>cnsnews.com/commentary/hans-bader/under-obamacare-death-rates-rise-and-life-expectancy-falls-2015

>So what happen exactly happens in 2018?
More insurance companies drop out of the market (pic related). This leads to what economists call a "death spiral" which will inevitably lead to zero (0) insurers left to support Obamacare. That would force Dems to vote on a new bill if they want to have any sort of socialized healthcare, at least in the short term.

This

NV, MN, MI and FL are long shots though
Either Manchin flips or WV flips

Always archive or screenshot

>theatlantic com/business/archive/2011/07/how-much-does-medicaid-improve-well-being/241587
archive.is/GXGEB

So tell me this; what's Trump going to do to make Arizona pay for this?

How many dicks can huma fit in her mouth at once?

You sure about that?