Over

It's over. The world is against your racist and sexists views.

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2017/7/27/16053278/scaramucci-anthony-new-yorker
archive.is/AqKZb
thehill.com/homenews/house/344242-judiciary-committee-republicans-want-a-second-special-counsel-report
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One thing hasn't changed. You are still a fucking retard.

You see how the pathetic attitude of yours is how Trump win?
You see how Trump was allow to have a part of something called "Muslim ban"?
If this is your attitude on the world, then fuck off and go to work. You are literally in the mom's basement, nothing is going to change, you faggot.

The White House's new communications director just vowed to “kill all” government leakers

This is the administration you are defending.

"we won"

yes, cause obongocare is a great system

fucking idiots

Why didn't you archive?
archive.is/AqKZb

Scaramucci said he wanted to kill people in government who leak information to the press, according to Lizza: “What I want to do is I want to fucking kill all the leakers and I want to get the President’s agenda on track so we can succeed for the American people.”
Scaramucci also described his lack of interest in drawing media attention while serving in the White House: “I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock ... I’m not trying to build my own brand off the fucking strength of the President. I’m here to serve the country.”

Just click this link

YES. Yes it is. KYS libtards

You are definding this

Just saying.

thehill.com/homenews/house/344242-judiciary-committee-republicans-want-a-second-special-counsel-report

libtards BTFO

You're a fag

stop spamming that link nobody wants to read your blog post

Great retort! I expected as much from Sup Forums.

Once again

Yes I am. If you're leaking national security intel for petty political purposes that could get soldiers killed, I hope Scaramucci fucking kills you

None of what he said was wrong, just undiplomatic and stupid to say to a reporter.

it wouldnt be fair if it wasn't, cuckold

Yeah I read it, stop spamming

It's very funny seeing you low-test beta males react to a real man

kek

Funnily enough, I reckon most people in favor of Obamacare on Reddit are on the "mooch off your parents until you're 26" plan.

That was 6 months ago lol.

Is that all you guys ever have?

stop shilling your shit article faggot

Fuck you and your bullshit spam. Nobody here is complaining that you suck Bernie dick.

You act like I don't want to kill traitors. I hope I get to pull the trigger on liberals.

Yes, that is the administration I'm defending.

TRAITORS GET THE GULAG

No it's just funny that it still triggers you.

The dems own obongocare and have clearly stood beside it. When it fails, and it will, the dems will have nowhere to go except the political gallows.

Shadilay.

Have a preview of what's to come

VOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I'm still not paying for your mandatory health care, I'm not a car, I don't have to pay for health insurance.