I can't fucking stand this show, sometimes I swear Australia is more cucked than america, is there any hope?

I can't fucking stand this show, sometimes I swear Australia is more cucked than america, is there any hope?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Cronulla_riots
youtu.be/qy6FtsPBak8
abc.net.au/news/2017-07-26/political-correctness-is-ruining-society,-say-seniors/8744874
archive.is/lM9TW
pastebin.com/pug4etMC
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/halal-certification-in-australia-is-big-business-and-worth-millions-to-certifiers/news-story/621b3f642d22f78a884a365c007e8def
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>even in straya there are shitskin anchors to tell you what to think
it's over m8

No one really likes Waled besides people from Melbourne.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Cronulla_riots
You need a sequel

Cronulla 2: Victorian Boogaloo soon
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Be like Serbia and remove kebab.

Checked, you know the way

only the town dickwasher watches television you dickwasher

Your right I should kill myselfI'll be the first one to check those for you

>quintessentially Australian

Speak for yourself.

t. Melbournite who would king-hit Waled if given the opportunity

>channel ten going bankrupt

dont worry ever since waleed came on there ratings have plumeted, havnt watched the show since charlie pickering left.

"Something we should talk about" is such a condescending title for a program.
I almost wanna fly over there and kill your bullies for you.

Charlie Pickering is just as much of a leftist cuck as Waleed though. The difference is that Pickering is a typical slimy, spineless cuckboy and Aly is holier-than-thou and patronising as if anybody elses but his own opinion is automatically invalid because he's a mooslim.

If it's any consolation, despite the hardest shill campaign in history, the show doesn't rate and his entire fucking progressive fag channel is collapsing and burning right now.

We should talk about why there's a mudslime greaseball living in Australia

no charlie pickering is funny, and dosnt push his political opinions down your throat, hes the sorta leftist i can get along with and waleed is the leftist i cant stand.

you know he has body guards right, because everyone wants to beat the shit out of him.

he doens't go anywhere that isn't halal because he knows he will be shanked.

FPBP; can't believe the roach invasion is global

>watching T.V
>the project.

The best part is that he's famous for running and hiding (and campaigning AGAINST free speech) whenever an uncomfortable conversation comes up. Not even just Allahu Ackbar faggotry - Anything that isn't "I love corporate friendly progressive politics!" he will go out of his way to ignore.

He got schooled by Christopher Hitchens back in the day and he just fucking stared at him and dodged around every question, unable to respond.

youtu.be/qy6FtsPBak8

I don't watch this show. What was this faggot bitching about?

MUH RACISM ISLAMOPHOBIA FEMINISM BIGOTRY

you mean what doesn't this faggot bitch about?

Give me some advice aus/pol/, my boss has a feminist daughter studying gender studies. She's infulincing him, he's been using feminist terminology more and more, he said wonder woman was an awesome movie because it had a strong woman lead, etc. How do I redpill him without badmouthing his daughter?

>"So you might have heard in the news recently that Muslims did [x fucked up, indefensible thing] but you must understand - this isn't about Muslims, it's about people who enable and criticize them, because when you do this you only turn them away from mainstream society and cause them to further [insert another fucked up, indefensible action here]"

fuck his daughter

Change the fucking channel then.

If we made a petition to deport him, would it be considered a hate crime?
Purely hypothetical of course.

how did they win the gold logies?

>How do I redpill him without badmouthing his daughter?

If his daughter is studying gender studies her increasing obnoxiousness will eventually red pill him.

Logies are literally just a people's choice award and the people that vote in it are teenagers and retards.

to meet the diversity quota

it could be worse desu

she moved to england, because australia didnt accept her shit. hopefully she gives up her citizenship.

Its been well documented that The Project cuts up interviews and doesnt foster any real debate.

The guy is a fucking hack. He cant stand up in a debate because his opinions are garbage.
As another user said. Look at his interactions with hitchens.

He only seems intelligent when hes got a TV network making him look like that.

He dances around shit and uses every leftist tactic known to man.

The guy has extensively studied the middle east and Islam but only comes to the conclusion that western involvement caused everything.

As if the fractures between islam and the countres that adhere to these fractures have no effect.
As if Islam has no inherrent negative effect on the region.

Fuck her and secretly record it while she's blindfolded with anal beads in and calling you Daddy.

nah ive got too agree with the mudslime on this one, the middle east was great for the alt right pre 2001, half the countrys didnt even let there citizens leave.

whichever one of you cunts runs the not waleed aly twitter account
god fucking bless you are hilarious

>a fucking tree

wait what is the twitter?

Hire an abbo to rape his daughter

>something we should talk about
Said they guy whose race loves to rape the most

waleedaly69
i usually see him shitpost on baka au and other aus feeds its fucking top tier

s m h*

It's the fault of millennials

Older Australians are sick of the younger generation's manners, obsession with technology, punctuality and political correctness, which they say is ruining society.

That was the verdict on the nation's young which emerged from a study commissioned by the Australian Seniors Insurance Agency (ASIA).

Of 1,000 people aged over 50 surveyed by CoreData for the ASIA, 88 per cent thought people in modern Australia were too politically correct.

As well, 74 per cent of seniors said people who strived to be politically correct annoyed them, and 45 per cent said they tried to avoid being politically correct just for the sake of it.

And 86 per cent of those surveyed said the drive to be politically correct was ruining society.

abc.net.au/news/2017-07-26/political-correctness-is-ruining-society,-say-seniors/8744874

archive.is/lM9TW

REEEEEEEEEEE
>also checked

m8 we're closer to Sweden than USA. only thing stopping us going full soviet politburo with these autocratic elitist waleed types running the show is the Chinese

You haven't even begun to feel the depths of rage my friend, here's his extended statement.

Waled confirmed cancer

>acording to hebrew uni
am i missing something? kebab referencing kikes, as a source?

I know it seems like something Sup Forums would dream up but it's actually legitimate.

pastebin.com/pug4etMC

didnt know people still used pastebin...
that aside, im glad im out of the southern states... pure cancer

he's right, Australian men are too degenerate..only a Muslim may enter me

post boipucci or gtfo
there are rules user

>EATING THIS MUCH BAIT ALL AT ONCE

was*
have you watched the weekly? He's literally australian john oliver now

should try listening to Ali on RN's weekly show.. fucking word salad

I'd get baneed, also no

What's the problem? He's just spewing the exact same shit i see here on Sup Forums.

its ok. if i wanted to see a small penis id undo my pants

i used to listen to the mindfield on the way home from work where he talks with that American guy.
I got sick of it because they both seem a bit weak and sound like a blowjob from a girl would put them in hospital.

Charlie Pickering converted from atheism to Judaism and married his fat Jew waifu.

He's not a patch on Oliver.
He just reads the headlines to the camera, he has no ideas or education.

>it's real
well guess we know who's the next dumbass muslim to lose their job after this cunt

its hard to blame just channel 10, the whole system is fucked.

i heard Ali explaining how militant islam is the enemy of the west, modernity and democracy because we place truth, science and the will of Man above the Will of God.
Wahabbis is Saudi Arabia are spending millions pushing their values worldwide and they think the word of God is highest above all, which is why there still isn't a serious arabic university on earth and they make pronouncements like 'letting women drive angers god and causes earthquakes'.

I got a $300 fine for 3km over the limit in the Burnley tunnel. It was fucking 6 am coming back from the airport and for some reason it was 60km an hour despite the roads being fucked bare. Retarded.

I hate our government.

This guy is the head of halal certification, made millions

>YOU may not have noticed it — the halal certification mark that sits on almost every item in an Aussie shopping basket from Vegemite and Cadbury chocolate to Steggles chicken breast tenders.

>But it is there and manufacturers, wholesalers and food processors have paid a slew of unregulated certifiers millions of dollars to put it there.

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/halal-certification-in-australia-is-big-business-and-worth-millions-to-certifiers/news-story/621b3f642d22f78a884a365c007e8def

Literally this. Show your boss whose his daughters daddy.

ever notice that they talk for a full half hour, dont actually say anything, ad yet still try to goad you into listening to their plebcast?
give me amanda vanstone any day - at least shes got a sense of humour

>this
like so many people on the left, alll they do is talk and not speak.

What's wrong with his face? There's poo poo all over it.

I'm fairly certain that's within the margin of error. You should be able to fight it unless you fucked up and admitted anything

go fight it up here in queensland if your within like 7km over the speed limit you cans say your speed denominator was fucked.

Vic road regs allow +/- 3% speedo error while australian standards allow +/-10%
go figure
>figures correct at last reading, some citiation needed

>young Australians are too politically correct
DID WE TEACH OURSELVES THIS OR DID YOU FAGGOTS LET COMMUNISTS TAKE OVER THE SCHOOLS WHILE YOU WERE TOO BUSY SELLING OUT THE COUNTRY'S FUTURE TO PAY FOR YOUR GOLD-PLATED RETIREMENTS TO NOTICE?

What are 60+ people do when the govt lets safe schools into the schools?

this desu, fuck boomers

This can't be real. What is wrong with these monkeys?

the digits have told us what to do

Teachers have always been lefty dropouts in the majority.
I had a few teachers who were real people but one was a total cunt who dodged the draft for vietnam and taught only about me lai in history class. He knew my dad was aattv and i told him not to worry about it, but he was a lefty loser and i don't even consider myself right wing.
Now i hear the teachers at pre-school calling them 'friends' instead of boys n girls because the memo has gone out.

It's real, he deleted it.
It was part of a discussion not just off the cuff ranting. It's exactly the stupidest shit from Sup Forums thrown back unchanged.
It's the way uneducated fuckwits the world over talk, as they sit around on milk crates being resentful about their lack of status. "Our men are manlier, their men are faggots, their women need a good length" and on and on forever.
Another thing they have in common is wanting to erase the whole status system, set up a new one with them at the top. From white rednecks n hillbillies to the blackest isis camel face, all the same.

>From white rednecks n hillbillies to the blackest isis camel face, all the same.

Not quite, given the 'white rednecks n hillbillies' aren't browbeating muhammedans in riyadh for diversity quotas.

Bump. I'm bored and lonely and drunk. Wanna chat with aus/pol/ instead of burgers.

Fill me in with what happened with that faggot who got jailed for 19 years today for a melbourne murder. Forgot his name, who is he?