Why are Jews always depicted in film and TV shows as harmless, aloof...

Why are Jews always depicted in film and TV shows as harmless, aloof, happy-go-lucky chumps or weaklings that would never plan a scheme in their lives? Do you know of a single TV show/movie that portrays Jews realistically, or at least in a negative manner?

I for one can't think of a single TV show or movie where an outspoken Jew is the bad guy. Maybe Snatch.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9:_The_Last_Resort
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't the answer obvious?

Not television, but in gaming.

>why would those in power high their power

is Harry Potter /ourguy/ now?
>chamber of gas when?

because its actually several different jewish organizations all in competition

no matter where you see the jew he is portayed like this to either disarm you, or use it as an ironic joke, make you laugh, subconsiously disarm you

Is that from 9: The Last Resort?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9:_The_Last_Resort

>I for one can't think of a single TV show or movie where an outspoken Jew is the bad guy

>muh natzees
This is how they justify everything

Family Guy does portray Jews as greedy, horrible and ugly.

watch Süss the Jew

World of Warcraft

not gonna lie I keked

Yep gaming is the key, the Thalmor never forget. Alternatively your anime is redpilled as well my friend

Why do you think, OP

but is it being ironic? making you laugh and disarming you to these people?

Notice how they liked to parallel mutants to Jews in X-men First class . Mutants are superior and more evolved humans who have been persecuted by those lower than them because they threaten the human establishment. Jews also see themselves as evolved people who have been oppressed because they threaten the Goyim establishment.

Comic books used to be fun before pol. Both captain America and superman were created by kikes to sedate and condition the goyim while quietly playing out their Jew power fantasy.

Ugh, you have to stick that nebbish in my face?

oy yoy yoy what's this shabbash. it's like the time I garsnukled my shiskas nohoya hole

OY VEY

i take it you dont watch Colony. they depict the Jew in that show as coniving backstabbing, weasel character, who is somewhat high up in the power structure.

Have you watched Logan. It means nothing in the end and Xavier dies a shitty death buried in a shallow grave. Great outcome for "civil rights"

The Jewish man as an emsculated, weak, unsexy, is literally Goy propaganda from a time before Holleywood existed.

It's amazing how you Goys ultimatly make us responsible for everything, even your own hatred of us.

If w are depicted as powerful, sexy, alpha males. Well that's the Jews just jerking each other off.

If we are shown as aloof losers than we are trying to deceive you into thinking we are not a threat.

If we are shown as backstabbing scheme-masters than we are rubbing it in your face.

Even if we depict ourselve being gassed by poisen at the hands of your idols, the Nazis, it is still ultimatly part of our plan to guilt the Goys for an event that never even actually happened.

Ultiamtly any depiction of the Jew you would throw back at us and give us credit for it. It's all a surrogate for your own powerless.

Everything in the universe from race-mixing, to the holocaust, to the star themself, and ultimatly your own birth, death, and rebirth is part of our plan.

Aliens

yes why indeed.....