What are Sup Forums's opinions on American History X, from the portrayal of racism to the themes of the story itself?

What are Sup Forums's opinions on American History X, from the portrayal of racism to the themes of the story itself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JwcgThJhhmI
youtube.com/watch?v=aK8mbA083hE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The first half is great.

Allegedly the original ending had Vinyard shaving his head again as the final scene. Some (((people))) didn't like it so it was nixed.

didn't the director get his hands completely tied by (((executives))) while making this movie?

the AB had the guy who raped Vinyard killed IRL

>have character give great speech about immigrants
>then immediately have character chimp out and smash a store
There should be a Sup Forums approved edit

it's an accurate portrayal of the american (((white nationalist)))

Its made by a certain hook nosed grubby handed tribe so that should say all you need to know.

started to teach me a lesson about trusting others.... but then the black kid shot his brother anyway. NEVER RELAX.

The movie is so dumb. They basically prove that blacks are shit. Then they proceed to twist the story and make it seem like there's nothing you can do about it. That's it, blacks will be like they are and you just have to accept it. FUCK THEM.

I never liked niggers, but watching movies and shows where someone portrayed as innocent gets tortured makes it hella hard to watch. OZ was similar.

Dunno, I guess I'm a pussy.

Never had problems watching Schindler's List tho.

source becasue im not researching that shit
whats his name

It's a shameless plug to remind us about 6 million Jews being killed in the holocaust. The whole film is about reminding people about Jewish Persecution and that whites and blacks both act like savages. There's a whole fucking scene in the movie

he died of heart attack in 1997

Where do you have evidence of this? Online says heart attack with no mention of foul play.

Remember Mr. Murray started it, though.

It has the Jewish fiddle watermark.

Seriously, someone point me the case study where its proven that Jew's sew white guilt into the European subconscious through the tune of a violin.

youtube.com/watch?v=JwcgThJhhmI

Every freaking time.

youtube.com/watch?v=aK8mbA083hE

>Jew's sew white guilt into the European subconscious through the tune of a violin
Holy shit, I didn't think you could get this retarded

if its not the violin, then tell me how (((you))) do it

how many 31 year olds do you know who have died of heart attacks, officer?