Are Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire the comfiest places to live in the US?

Are Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire the comfiest places to live in the US?
These are like 100% white, basically a white man's paradise.
Come home white man.

>These are like 100% white

They're like 90% white senpai.

Still like the Indian chick, she's allowed to be girly - it's cute when she does it! The Rest of you are homos, and I'm very disappointed. Oh well, good game, we'll played, you got me! Enjoy that Friday beer, chaps!

Actually, they're 97% white.

Why do people who have clearly never been to places act like they have?

I'd love to open a bakery there. Wake up every day at 5am. Make delicious bread and other shit. close at 12 because I'm sold out by then. Ride my bike around town. go for a swim or for a walk. get home. Power nap. get up and make shit on my CNC machine.
at night go to the local bar and shoot back some bourbon.
God that's the life.

These areas are virtually as close to 100% white as you can realistically ever have, but they're also nearly 100% liberal. Mostly because they don't have to deal with diversity firsthand

A fine upstanding bigot such as yourself would prefer Idaho.

please stay the fuck away. you retards would ruin it within a year.

New Hampshire? I thought they were right leaning overall

That's also true, they can be liberals all they want, but niggers and spics won't come down there.

You'd hate NH. Free State project is slowly dismantling the machinery of government you jack off to every night.

Maine: 94.4% white
Vermont: 94.3% white
New Hampshire: 92.3% white

And this is from 2010, it must be significantly browner by now. Honestly, even Sweden which you like to pick on is whiter.

I've lived in Vermont and New Hampshire the majority of my life, including for the last year. The only non-whites we have are jerkoffs who drive up here from Massachusetts and get pulled over on the interstate for speeding and reckless driving. How about you don't talk shit about places you've clearly never been?

95.85*

nigs fear the cold.

Burlington's been importing refugee nigs from Africa.

Talk shit? These are statistics.

It's because French Canadians massively emigrated there from 1840 to 1930-ish.

Only nice in spring and fall. Other half of the year are shit.

Tabarnak...c'est honnĂȘtement la vrai raison... la plupart des blokes sont des droguĂ©s.

I've wanted to move to that region for years. How do I make it happen? It's harder and harder to get into the USA every year, even though I'm a white man with a good degree, but hey never mind that.

Are you a homosexual?

Mainer here,
100% agree, stay out of my state. People from away keep trying to ruin it. And we do have a sizeable population of dindus. Earlier this week a gang of six stabbed a man on his way to the car park after a drink.

I live in a region of Wisconsin where the sight of a black man walking down the street is unusual enough to make you turn your head. I wish you all could know the comfy joy of that.
However, they need to stay in their containment city (Milwaukee), because the more they migrate here, the more our crime rate increases.

to be fair most of the dindus we catch are from jew york or other points south

> I'm a white man
That's what makes it hard thankfully
No more gringos pinche puto pendejo

Yes Shifty Smoothy and D Money

>would rather have low iq dindus with no discernible skill other than the ability to increase unemployment and crime rates than an intelligent white man
This is why the west is falling apart.

Superior here. Godamn niggers keep coming up here from Chitcago bringing their dope and crime.

How does any of that garbage correlate with my last statement, or the person who you know I am? I love you guys, cmon aussie, don't make me delusional, I choose to believe the best in you, and will always do my bit, even if it's shit. Can learn. Peace!

I've lived in Vermont the ENTIRETY of my life, and I would assume this is correct. I expect, due to the Burlington Somali and Nepalese/Bhutanese population coupled with the exodus of young whites out of the state (no jobs, high tax/regulation) the state will be sub-90% in the 2020 census.

Maine and NH I'd bet stay above 90% though.

It's almost like whites who aren't bitter cityfags have an inclination toward helping their fellow man. Who would've thought?

Nope. Chicago and Milwaukee are colder and full of nigs.

More white than the UK