Trump is the only thing preventing you from turning into a shithole and he won't be around forever

Trump is the only thing preventing you from turning into a shithole and he won't be around forever.
Poland will become the safest and most stable place to live. Europe is falling due to mass immigration and globalism, US will follow after Trump.

Most decent whites who still care about their identity will move to Poland if they can stand up to the EU.

fuck off we are full unless you have polish ancestry and know how to speak the language
otherwise piss off

Nope fuck you you will take me in or you can have ahmed or jamal instead.

Would you settle for learning the language and German ancestry? Meet me halfway

there has to be other option for us whites?

Unlike these niggers, I know polish and am of partial polish ancestry, and would respect your qt3.14s, asking ones father for permission to marry like a man.

>i already talk to a polish model that loves me so it doesn't matter anyway

why would you ever want to move here

>tfw you're dating a polish qt

I'm the lucky one, she's very sweet.

you're welcome
if you're white

>A reality tv host is the only thing preventing you from turning into a shithole.
And here I was thinking that our constitution was doing that.
Drink more kool-aid fag.

Trump is giving you time to get shit together. Make the most of it. Time to prep for the liberal zombie apocalypse.

And you're a fag if you thought the Constitution was going to protect you from the reign of Hillary Clinton.

Take over south africa

Fuck you we need to fight for Australia.

>Yet another deflection to Clinton, who has about as much power and influence now as a state representative.
GGAAAAAAATORADDDDDDEEEEE

Wait until the next hymie controlled libshit gets into power and see how the Constitution gets fucked in the ass. It's not like the Patriot Act and ObamaCare aren't fucking it in the ass already.

>Says liberals are ruining the constitution.
>In the same post mentions the Patriot Act, a conservative hyper reaction to the 9/11 attacks.
Comparing the Patriot act to the ACA is like comparing a hellfire missile to a hand grenade in terms of damage to the constitution.

I'm probably going to move to New England, most of the states there are 95+ percent white with beautiful nature.

trump is just paving the way for what is to come.
go subvert elsewhere jew

Does Poland's military need experienced military officers? I have been to the middle east a handful of times and know about security.

95% white includes all sorts of nonwhites, dont be mislead

this

Stir up a White Rebelion against the nigger government in South Africa and turn it into a White ethnostate.

>Fight for desert land nobody wants
Might as well give up.

Only if you marry a Pole, then we might give you a pass

>Poland will become the safest and most stable place to live
Poland is a 3rd world shithole don't come here