When "Female Empowerment" backfires, and I got to see it all

Around 12:30 in Pittsburgh PA, a lethal car accident took place. A bunch of skanks were driving around, hitting up bars, drinking vodka while driving, passing cars on single lane roads, and speeding upwards of 90 mph.

The kicker? They recorded everything up to mere seconds before the crash. Their entire night is chronicled over the series of the longest snapchat story I have ever seen.

News Article: cbsnews.com/news/bethel-park-pennsylvania-snapchat-video-shows-victims-before-crash/

SnapChat story: youtu.be/Kv2mGYTHTgU

pic related

Oh I forgot. I saw the whole thing.

I happened to be about 10 seconds behind them. Story time.

As I was approaching the bend, the street lights went out. I thought nothing of it at the time but it got REALLY dark. I think I see a deer laying on the side of the road, but it's covering the entire lane, so I quickly dodge into the opposing lane to avoid hitting the "deer" (was the telephone pole) and began running into power lines as they fell all around my truck.

I notice "something" on the hillside but couldn't really see through all the dust. I drive further ahead and sure enough what I saw was the SUV rolling along the hillside. As I pulled up to their car, the horn was pressed down and the car was severely mangled and caught in the power lines. I was hesitant to approach but pulled out my flashlight and decided to check it out.

The car is at an appx 45 degree angle with the front end pointing down towards a wall and the tail end stuck in the power lines. From my perspective the front is to my left and the rear is to my right.

The girl in the rear driver side seat is still moving (red dress girl), she's doing the "Im drunk as fuck" head bob. At this moment I still do not realize how "bad" this accident really is. I shout out to her "yo bro you good?" because what the fuck else do you say in that situation. She responds with what I called a death gurgle.

continued

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
youtube.com/watch?v=egpe34BNJuE
liveleak.com/view?i=809_1501236079
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I approach the driver seat and peer inside to see the driver with her face right in the steering wheel (explaining the constant horn sound) with her hands still gripped around the steering wheel. I say to myself "yeah she's gone" and move on. I look across to the passenger seat and notice the car is completely collapsed on the passenger side. There was basically nothing left there. But the passenger seat was empty.

I go to the back window where red dress girl was still gurgling up blood, and shine my flashlight into where she was sitting. It was covered in blood, the ceiling, the seats, the floor, there was blood everywhere. I shine my light to the other side across from her. To which I mostly regret but still think I'll probably never have the chance to see that again.

Laying on the "floor" of the car (or what was left of it) next to red dress girl was the 17 year old. Totally mangled and broken to pieces. It looked like she went through a meat grinder. The only thing legible was half of her face and her left torso. Her torso and head appeared to be pinned by something while the rest of her body was separated and got spread around the car., her insides were strewn throughout the backseat and red dress girl.

I was taken back by this so I began to back off, now realizing just how bad this crash was.

As I backed away from the car, I notice a girl who is totally naked, laying on the ground appx 5 feet to my right in a pool of blood. At this point I've already seen the worst of it so I saw her and just assumed "she's dead too". And continued backing away.

As the police arrived, they were unsure how to approach the situation. The second cop on the scene says "holy shit.....how are we gonna do this.."

As emergency crews arrived, the spotlights came on and I had a much better view of the "aftermath" that they left behind. Which at that point it all started coming together.

continued

They hit the telephone pole at a ridiculously high rate of speed, wrapped around, and then flipped about 3 times, each time the car was kicked up in the air, rolled for a good 150 feet before coming to rest attached to the power lines and the hood jammed into the wall of a driveway.

They tended to the girl on the ground first, and amazingly enough, she lived, and apparently woke up today, with zero recollection of the events that night.

And then they pulled out the "jaws of life" and began cutting at the car to get into the red dress girl who was still alive at this time. As they pulled her out, I noticed that her legs (from about the knee down) were ripped apart. I actually thought she was wearing some really sparkly boots or some shit but then I was like "oh no that's just the spotlights shimmering off the flesh"

Was stuck there for about 5 hours. Detectives were really cool and surprised that I was so "in tact" for what they said should be traumatizing.

Why was this story for Sup Forums?

Look at these girls. This is the most political fucking post here. This is the left. These are your "strong women". These are the feminists. These are the people who the left enables. This should not be enabled, this behavior should be considered degenerate everywhere. The behavior they showed in the snapchats are fucking cringe worthy and basically, they got exactly what they deserved.

And I got to see it all.

All women are like that, we need White Sharia

Classic america needs to come back is what this says.

Women need to be put in their place, this is the consequences of "female empowerment"

You mean more men like Sean Connery?

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

>death gurgle.

It's called a death rattle

death surrounds us, witnessing women do what people of all genders do isn't definitive proof of women as a whole fitting into your narrative.

everyone's enablers, everyone is being enabled. Welcome to the %CURRENT_YEAR%. Shit's going downhill, and whitey's gonna have to pay.

Well, I guess there's nothing left to say to this other than what you have said yourself.

They were degenerate cunts and died horrible deaths for it. The real tragedy is that this could have been prevented. If we didn't have this nigger culture, forced upon young people by profiteering kikes, each of them could have been a good housewife with 3 children.

Women are the bottleneck of population growth. If we lose our women to these foreign influences, then we will lose everything. They are stupid and don't know what they're doing, it's our job to keep them in their place and shield them from kike influence and nigger culture whenever we can.

Rise up White men and show these foreigners who the true masters of this land are.

Fap fap fap
Inb4 no fap

This and the girl who killed her sister by social media. This just shows us that we should fuckin stop the social media craze for validation. It's all it really is man. It gets into people's heads and then this shit happens.

>Video doesn't show the crash

WHY ARE YOU WASTING MY TIME

That's what you get for listening to nigger music.

Burn the coal, pay the price.

If you seriously believe there weren't dumb whores like this in 'classic America' you're an idiot.

There will always be idiots. Except now they have access to social media so you notice them more.

Imo that was the only reason they were drinking in the car

"Waw guise look how k00l we are wer drinkin n drivin ha ha everyone look how cr4zy we are!!!!"

>tfw a woman you would tell to go kill herself literally does
3 less doorknobs in the world

Spotted the fucken weirdo

This.

Also remove female rights forever.

Mentally underevolved ppl jzst like children MZST not have power over society whatsoever.

This is a really depressing post. I wouldn't have been able to hold it together like that, assuming you're telling the truth.

Kek'd at the dudes cock in the snapchat story.

Guess Bianca didn't get that dick after all.

>watch 8 minutes of incoherent screaming and nigger music
>nobody actually dies

OP is a faggot.

This

>The real tragedy is that this could have been prevented. If we didn't have this nigger culture, forced upon young people by profiteering kikes, each of them could have been a good housewife with 3 children.

is it any surprise they are listening to nigger music

tl;dr

What are the fucking injuries / deaths

I'm not gonna read OP's autism chronicles.

This, I have blueballs now OP.

>white
And nothing of value was lost

HOLY SHIT

did you fuck them?

every time I go to the bar I never get no pussy

>yo bro you good
Nigger

So not only does nobody die, this doesn't show any crash either.

This is legitimately some bullshit sexual fetish from OP. Get fucked, you turbonigger.

Sage this shit.

AND YOU DIDN'T TAKE PICTURES?

You fucking rookie.

>And I got to see it all.

Post gore pics faggot

>white women

they wanted to burn coal and they payed the toll

great story bro

fuck those degenerate whores.

Gimme a time please

Oh right, least I can do is show you the aftermath of the crash with the spotlights on, let me make a gif or something out of it.

aftermath pics?

there is similar video from Czech Republic from last month, streamed live on facebook. it contains everything from drink driving to emergecy services response

based rob hunt

top kek

>we are way out of your league
>dies

Should have taken pics for us to see OP

>They didnt crash the car and all die LIVE in that snapchat story

FUCKING THREAD SUCKS!

I took a video of the aftermath within the crime scene (because my truck was parked there)

Im gonna post it in a second, the news nor anyone has seen this video so the first time it will be seen is this thread

Hey user, glad you didn't lose your shit at the time it happened. Even if you're still feeling fine about it right now, maybe talk to a therapist/priest/parent ASAP just to make sure you don't end up letting anything fester. Trauma doesn't always manifest immediately if you've got adrenaline to cushion it, which I assume you had plenty of. Better to deal with things now than find out five years from now you have some fucking complex because of some dead drunk whores.

>Red dress girl listening to nigger rap

Nothing of value was lost.

Go get your fucking shine box

You don't need """White Sharia""", this is the most retarded phrase to be rolling around this place lately and the more I see it the more I wonder if it's some sort of shilling induced psyop.

We don't need to borrow solutions from fucking muslims when Christian values served the west just fine until we abandoned them, even the half-arsed CoE approach which was little more than faith in name only worked well enough.

no gore? did they die?

19 seconds familam

Use Liveleak, youtube will just remove it.

this abandon thread

kek

sharia predates mudslimes, rabbi

certainly triggered you, did n't it?

>and began running into power lines as they fell all around my truck.
Getting out of the car and approaching this is very dangerous.
You could have gotten killed by electrocution, because it's hard for you to see in the dark how dangerous it is.
I was on an ambulance when I was younger and we generally would not approach in such situation (knowing that electric lines have been cut and lying around) in the dark without other people (usually firemen do this here) making sure that there is no danger.

>they got exactly what they deserved

"Deserve" and "fault" are not the same thing. It's certainly their own fault, but nobody deserves to be snuffed out of existence for being young, stupid and impressionable to corrupt media.

>dead and mangled roasties
>didn't fuck anything
yeah fuck that story

ROB!!

xDDdddd

What in God's holy name were you doing anywhere near downed power lines. That shit is so dangerous I call bullshit on your entire story.

Great story, op

*was* your niece.

Don't be so fucking autistic, bong. It's a meme designed purposely to trigger people. Even the original makers didn't mean adopting actual Sharia. They want to go back to normal Christian style traditionalism. The meme is just to rustle autists.

Get that shit on liveleak ASAP

If the choices you make cause you to die in a horrible way when reality hits you at 90mph, then you deserve to die. Its that simple.

youtube.com/watch?v=egpe34BNJuE

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Couple of turbothots died while drunk driving, what else is new?

that was the most obnoxious snapchat story ive ever seen. its like every girl that has hit the wall ever wrapped into one

good for you for staying calm, most people would have been pussies about it

>This is the most political fucking post here. This is the left. These are your "strong women". These are the feminists.
Yeah, how are they ALLOWED to drive cars, go out to a bar at night or drink alcoholic beverages?
This has happened ALL the time in western countries dominated by the conservative right.
Singularizing the gender of the perpetrators is of no statistic consequence, dudes do this ALL the time, right wing conservatives or liberal demogays, as well and you don't blame the "degenerate left"

Those were the stupid choices of stupid brats who laughed as they played with fire and got fucking rekt, no one to blame but themselves

OP HERE

liveleak.com/view?i=809_1501236079

VIDEO POSTED

ONLY PLACE YOU CAN FIND IT IS THIS THREAD LINK IS PRIVATE

That's me within the scene of the crash, I was the only civilian there.

This op is a huge faggot

No gore pics
No death video

Why even make this thread?

Not op, but when you see accidents like that and see a pool of blood and body parts, some weird instinct kicks in and it just lets you psychologically take it in. After it happens you think about it once and a while, then you block it out of your mind and only get little flashbacks.

I was driving on the freeway near the exit lane, when I see a semi truck hit the back of a small Honda Civic. Civic turns 180 and start barell Rowling. I stop my car by the exit, which was where the car stopped rolling. I get out of my car and see bloody fatty chunks of meat. A couple other people come to help out and several are barfing from the scene. 3 guys including me, we decide to flip the car on all wheels as we knew it would be easier for cleanup crew. It was weird because we had this moment where we accepted that, that was the only thing we could do. We couldn't bring them back to life, so we should just help clean the mess up. We stayed till cops came and just kept looking at the corpses. Shit freaks me out sometimes when I pass that exit.

Who else tried to skip to the crash after 10 seconds and was disappointed?

tldr zZzZzZ story needs a dinosaur

Check previous post, I was 10 seconds behind them, the power lines and shit were falling as I was still driving, I was literally right behind the aftermath.

Exactly. There is no enjoyable benefit to being drunk and driving i can imagine other than getting to show off "how hard and wild they are" despite being unskilled, unexperienced scrawny girls.

Well they paid the price for their narcissism and buying into media. Sad for their relatives.

>Detectives were really cool and surprised that I was so "in tact" for what they said should be traumatizing.
what did you say? "they were only degenerate whores anyway"?

its sad but they should had know it better

why are you saying bruh bruh bruh
are you a nigger?

You can't see shit

>che guevera poster
and nothing of value was lost

Fuck off. You know most women aren't like that, especially here.

Straighten yourself out and get a girl, you incel-faggot.

That's it?

Why do retards constantly chant bruh? Fuck, that is obnoxious and annoying.

Is that it?

Also why do you keep calling out "bra"? Do you see a bra? Why call attention to underwear in a car crash?

>brah
>brah
>brah
>10 seconds
Wow it's fucking nothing.

Damn, OP. Big if true.
I didn't ask for this world. None of us did. Why do women love it so much?

Then why dont you have videos and pics of dead bodies?

no gore
still op a bit less of a faggot

kek

The car was hanging on the power lines. You went up to it. You could've fucking died right there with those party skanks

>bruh
>bruh
>bruh

regardless, OP sort of delivers, and his story was excellent, so good thread.

As for your point about empowering women, I agree in large, although I don't think it came into play here. These women are not 'empowered', just completely stupidly out of touch with reality.
Some of them are not even part of reality anymore as a result.

>no gore

DROPPED

well desu because I was still kinda in slight shock and I was on my way home from hanging out with my friend and we sarcastically talk like niggers to each other, I sent him the snapchat

"shit cuh lemme finna come thru on my mom"

It's burn the coal, pay the toll.
Eat the rice pay the price.

Spotted the fucken uneducated faggot

Woman are fucking retarded, woman and old fucks should not be allowed behind the wheel.
I'm glad they're dead.

Dude you can't see shit

Where are the dead chicks?
What is this bullshit?

lol no gore there. Just 10 seconds clip which shows smashed up car