Is the poisonous jew (alcohol) one of the main reasons for the downfall of the white race?

Is the poisonous jew (alcohol) one of the main reasons for the downfall of the white race?

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1530-0277.2001.tb02361.x/full
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1097/01.ALC.0000121653.80502.54/full
pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/arh25-4/282-287.htm
theguardian.com/society/2008/dec/29/binge-drinking-brain-damage-study
archive.is/CtXZC
academic.oup.com/alcalc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It has been around centuries before the jew

try again

sage

No, it's the retards who drink it to get shitfaced.

Drinking good alcohol for the taste is a patrician's choice

Everyone managed to exist with it just fine for the last thousand or so years

Yep, we used to use it in moderation but once it got prohibited in the 1930s people freaked and it was just a plow for it to be the most destructive beverage. By all means if you can handle your drunkness and moderate your drink, go for it. It's just retarded at some point.

For all the crap they say in school about agriculture being the driver of civilization, I don't think man would have settled out of a hunter-gatherer lifestyle if he hadn't needed to stay in one place to watch the still.

Look at how on the right side a lot more of the girls are smiling, while on the left there are more that are just slightly smiling or have no expression on their face. If you have a sharp eye you can pick things like this up. There is a fucked up reason why this is happening I guarantee you.

Hortex kurwa wypij

Nope, modern ((((society))) and uncivilized (((peoples)))
have misused and ruined alcohol in the past century.

Beforehand, alcohol was treated as it should'vebe and was a normal civilized people's drink in olden society.
Alcohol has been used for literally hundreds of years just fine and it only become a problem in the late 20th century.
The solution is not blaming the drink but blaming (((((you know who))))

>being this bluepilled
and I dont even drink alcohol myself, but alcohol was always part of white culture. We used it so much that we developed resistance against it and were able to use our brews as a weapon against native savages by getting them addicted

It's a poison, but it relieves stress.

Stress is a poison too. There's an actual physical toll: elevated cortisol, depressed immunity, inflammation, etc.

Having a beer or glass of wine after a grueling work day is like a mini vacation. I'd say it's healthy.

The West has become very self conscious and holds guilt for anything that occurred in the past at the hands of their ancestors. The irony of today is a man can rape a child and he will be prosecuted for it and pay his debt to society and his kids would not be expected to pay for his crime but Western society as a collective thinks society as a whole should pay for the crimes of our ancestors.

Yes. They have paired alcohol with cuisine so that you overload the liver and end up with poor protein synthesis.

But keep pairing alcohol with food "MUH ANCESTRY" "MUH OY VEY HIGH CLASS J*W YORK BS"

Good Lord these threads get dumber by the day. kys op

>Is the poisonous jew (alcohol) one of the main reasons for the downfall of the white race?

No.
It's geving retards / mentally underevolved, inept children ( women) voting power. It's like giving every other retard voting power: the result is destruction and degeneration and retardation of society. It's really easy to understand.

the irish aren't white, so no.

Don't be a faggot that is enclosed in the belief that the world is scarce, open yourself up to new ideas and opinions. Just because it sounds dumb to you doesn't necessarily mean it is or that others need to think following such an autistic stream of thought.

>binge drink for thousands of years
>suddenly in past 50 years white have become emasculated, weak and self-loathing

no lad, drinking is part of our culture

who told you that, a jew?

no, the literal jew is.

why do you think jews invented alcohol?

blame milk, flouridated water and the estrogen hormone jew

No. Loss of individual self respect (and by extension cultrual respect) and neo-liberalism are the main reasons

pokaz cipy

ITT: degenrate alcoholics

Wow, very observant.

If anything, weed and birthcontrol are what are killing us

Stop blaming the fucking jew... Its your whorish women

Woman are causing the downfall of society, they are to emotional and don't think about long term consequences.

seeing as how whites are the most resistant to alcohol and it's negative effects and they have used it's effects to ruin other ethnic groups, I would say no.

Why do White women all look the same?

no jews. but weed is making a comeback. in the future everyone will just smoke the herbal jew.

Yes

Drunk white girls binge drinking until they are comfortable enough to get fucked by a guy that doesn't love them isnt exactly a good thing for society

No, Achmed. Alcohol is an important part of white culture.

Alcohol Impairs Protein Synthesis and Degradation in Cultured Skeletal Muscle Cells

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1530-0277.2001.tb02361.x/full

Restoration of Protein Synthesis in Heart and Skeletal Muscle After Withdrawal of Alcohol

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1097/01.ALC.0000121653.80502.54/full

Alcohol and the Male Reproductive System

pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/arh25-4/282-287.htm

Lower testosterone levels, decreased protein synthesis, even in the damn heart muscle.

But keep on drinking it's "MUH ANCIENT CULTURE OY VEY!"

>it's

Please don't make us look bad and go kill youtself, sub-human.

>he thinks brewing is only centuries old
fuck me, how retarded can you be

this

Whores are just the result of too many weak men

>jews invented alcohol
[CITATION NEEDED]

>yes goy keep drinking hops which make you sissy chemically

>t. Achmed Muhammad Abdul Al-Sahim

No, women's rights is.

Don't believe the (((history books))) that tell you the earth is millions of years old, it is only 6000 years old.

Binge drinking and brain damage

theguardian.com/society/2008/dec/29/binge-drinking-brain-damage-study

""From this research we can infer that humans who have a few heavy drinking sessions in a row may sometimes undergo subtle brain changes which make it harder to learn from mistakes and to learn new ways of tackling problems because their brain function has been subtly impaired."

Oy vey!

What if we archive it
archive.is/CtXZC

>Yes Kaffir, turn your back on your European culture and reject haram alcohol!

only for degenerates that can't handle their liquor aka almost all young American white women

does the second article mean you can repair yourself if you quit?

t.nigger

Even if it were 6000 years old, alcohol would still be thousands of years old.

Because you're a dirty spic, indian, or nigger.

>Impaired mental abilities for weeks after binge drinking

"They reviewed previous studies in which rats were used in experiments to examine the impact of binge drinking and then related those findings to humans. For four days in a row the rats were given the same amount of ethanol that someone imbibing 15 units of alcohol - about seven pints of normal-strength beer - would consume in one drinking session. Losses in key mental abilities were noted in the weeks after the experiment had ended." -Dr Jonathan Chick, Royal Edinburgh hospital, chief editor of Alcohol and Alcoholism.

Link to Alcohol and Alcoholism Journal:
academic.oup.com/alcalc

nice bait faggot

>youtself
Thanks for pointing out the error of my ways, cousin Vinny.

>it existed for hundreds of years before who cares XDDDD

Why is that even a talking point or seen as an okay thing? How about imagining if they NEVER drank how societies could have turned out.

nigger

Western civilization is built on alcohol.

You can go live in Afghanistan if you want a booze-free society.

Yes, user.

"These studies indicate that changes in protein metabolism observed during chronic alcohol intake ARE REVERSIBLE and do not, at this stage, represent an irreversible change in cardiac or skeletal muscle."

>Claims to be red-pilled, believes everything told to him about history.

This
How I wish the limp wristed faggots on here understood this. Screeching about women and the proceeding to hide away in their masturbation caves eating soy and watching Chinese cartoons.

Not the White race, but it is one of the reasons for the downfall of the Native American race.

a fuckton less interesting... between rowdy medieval feasts, nordic luncheons that went to pot, the decadence of early greece and rome, and such a simple phrase such as 'in vino veritas', life without plonk would have resulted in a boring as fuck, less advanced, plodding, stiff collared world that on no way resembles our current one.
silly proposition from a neo puritan closet faggot.
get off my board

>How about imagining if they NEVER drank how societies could have turned out.
Engaging in whataboutism is a useless gesture m8.

>claims claims about anons claiming
>imblying
you're a fucking idiot

I know I am, but what are you?

>impling being willfully ignorant and a simple typo are the same thing

Indeed I proved you are a braindead sub-human.

Wow read it read it again.

"Force yourself to do something you do not like and be cheerfuly faithful because of that."

Can some thing be more wrong and evil?

im about to go poop. im tryin to replicate my one and only ever perfect pretzel
I once did a perfect poop question mark, including the dot
t. ex reg poster on ratemypoo.com

It's not like whorish women didn't exist before the Jew either, but the goyim sure do make the merchants happy when they get drunk and slut around!

No, the fall of the white women has to do with the older generations failing to raise their daughters like responsible human beings and turning them into some sort of demonic fairy princess who is entitled to getting the things she wants in life.

The boomers really fucked up with millennials, this generation is going to be the breaker.

i'd love to be the only guy in that house when they get drunk.

Could be

Tonnes of shit was legal back then. Slavery, public executions etcetc. Alcohol IS STILL AROUND.

the only thing jew's poison is the water wells.

hello black plague

No alcohol is not the problem. It is the lack of discipline and consequences people face in the brave new world we live in. Go to the bar and ride a guy until he cums all over your face then brag about it later? So brave. Want kids someday? Eww growsss what a burden I'm going to climb the corporate ladder instead!

I agree, slavery and public execution should be legalized again

most likely

>Is the poisonous jew (alcohol) one of the main reasons for the downfall of the white race?

Simple answer is no.
It has its benefits as a social lubricant and can help you relax when you really need to chill the fuck out.
The problem is the recovery time and the lingering impact afterwards.
It simply lowers your intelligence and fitness level. You should aim to be the best version of yourself that you can be.
It makes you fucking lazy, and it fucks with your will power. It should be used with extreme caution.

In these times of war, I'd say avoid it a lot.

>Why is that even a talking point or seen as an okay thing?
Because if it did lead to the end of a race humanity wouldnt have existed anymore

Has anyone ever taken a big dump on your face?

im not german.

Nah, we've been drinking alcohol for millenia. It's the overuse of it, it's drugs, and it's niggers. Not alcohol in itself

No, nigger culture and liberal beliefs being rammed down the world's throat by hollywood and social media is why everything is fucked. Both are disastrous.

fuck off muslim

>moderate alcohol intake is good for you
>alcohol is the downfall of the white race

It's the downfall of the Native American race, but they're not white.

What is the origin of this picture?

its used as a downfall yes

"Two great European narcotics, alcohol and Christianity.”