The Jewish War on Germany

The Jewish war against the white race goes back many millennia, and most of us wonder why they’re unable to integrate and become productive members of our societies. Why does the Jew despise physical labour and sticks to usury and cunning industries instead? What do they gain from a collectivist mindset and heavy effort to demonise the white demographic and push race mixing propaganda?

The answer demands thorough research and understanding of anthropology, economic history, politics, religion and Judaism itself specifically. The Talmud commands Jews to exterminate Amalekites (Aryan Europeans) - this is their ‘holy war’, their duty. This is the reason they kept getting kicked out of every nation they were in, this is connected to their ritual murder of children. Despite the US’ efforts to help the Jews integrate and escape ‘le evil nazis’, the Juden ruined this nation and bombed it with debt and immigration. Why? Because it was majority white.

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/03/09/rhonda-garelick-despises-aryan-beauty/
media.(eight)ch.net/pdfs/src/1454794426535-1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U
youtu.be/cOI0cVs6rm0
youtu.be/5YxfHdAqk-o
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7259
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews are, deep down, disgusted with Aryan ideals - nobility, hierarchy, love of nature. They fight these ideals tooth and nail, clawing at them wherever they are present. These ideals were present in the United States following the war, and their presence in pop culture turned us into a nation oriented towards the stars - we dreamed of greater technology and living standards for all, we believed in the existence of race and gender (feels surreal writing this), and we believed in values nobler than consumerism and materialism.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/03/09/rhonda-garelick-despises-aryan-beauty/
“But even more horrifying than physical fitness, these Aryan standards of beauty are still with us. After all, who won the war anyway?

>And although we insist on the racial diversity of fashion’s current standards of beauty, the fascists’ body ideal has persisted and expanded far beyond Europe. The hallmarks of the Nazi aesthetic — blue eyes, blond hair, athletic fitness and sharp-angled features — are the very elements that define what we call the all-American look, still visible in the mythic advertising landscapes of designers like (the decidedly non-Aryan) Ralph Lauren and Calvin Klein.”

The Jewish grudge against the white race goes back to the stone age. When the cro-magnon arrived in Europe, he exterminated the vastly inferior neanderthal race. The neanderthals were probably doing the same shit the Jews do today, to children of the cro-magnon, so our ancestors had little choice. They did away with most of them swiftly and easily, but the genetic memory remains and Ashkenazi Jews (the ones who remained in Europe for a long, long time) still attempt revenge against the cro-magnon.

If we are to defeat them, we have to stand tall and defend our worldview, our blood, and our way of life. This means rejecting degeneracy and consumerism, maintaining high physical standards, and eating a healthy, organic diet.

Their use of cucktianity to subvert the European man and turn him into the tool they'd use to re-conquer Jerusalem didn't work at first - they kept getting expelled out of every nation they were in, because biology prevailed. They insisted upon the 'culture over race' view, however, until Hitler happened. That's when they realized they'd have to make sure we are bred out of existence through forced immigration and racemixing propaganda.

Don't fall for their tricks. Judeo-christianity is a meme they're using to make us their tools once again. It's fake, it doesn't exist. The only reason christianity is as successful as it is is the European blood of those who practiced it.

darkmoon.me/2014/they-are-not-like-us-by-jack-harper/

Bumping. The Jews descend from the Neanderthals and the science is there to validate it. They are even fully human.

I can't separate the mentally ill from the trolls anymore.

Jews arent against whites, they hates christians above all else. Its been this way for over 2000 years

The neanderthalis walks among us, that's for fucking sure.

they use christians to protect them against muslims, but at the same time...

...they torture their children

Sorry if I sound stupid. I just don't get it. Do Jews want to live in a world of just blacks and asians? And most jews are white or have white skin anyway. And they must be cunning and genius if they could get control of the entire media, politics, business, everything.

cunning, mostly. a mongrelized world is easy to control and unlikely to rebel. the cromagnon has a sense of higher morality, the erectus doesn't

the superiority argument breaks down, and fast, if you look at studies. the inbreeding cause some high IQs, sure, but it stifled their progress in anything creative and comes with a slew of mental illnesses

they like to tout einstein as an example of their intelligence, but (aside from stealing theories from European men and forcing his gentile wife to run the numbers while he fucked around) he hasn't accomplished much

pfffft lurk more

bumping for interest

>the superiority argument
no source supports it, but somehow everyone agrees on it, even Kevin MacDonald. Really weird.

Macdonald is a good goy

even Peterson adheres to the line of thought, perhaps they do it to avoid getting buried?

>perhaps they do it to avoid getting buried?
to avoid being attacked full-out as "nazis"; denying jewish superior is literally "annudah shoah"

>(((Kant, Marx)))
oyyy veyyy

media.(eight)ch.net/pdfs/src/1454794426535-1.pdf

oy vey

the jews don't consider themselves white youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U

Days without jewish tricks: 0

>the jews have no long term plan
I've read enough books by jews, about jews as a people, to know that post is 90% horse shit. There are hundreds of examples of Jews engaged in long term plans -- you could call every bit of Jewish scripture a "long term plan", and that's just the tip o the iceberg. That post sounds so kiked, so sleazy, it sounds written by a jew using that "how do I get laid, asking for a friend" kind of tone. That was written by a fucking yid, would bet money on it.

>that's why the jews have been kicked out so many nations
when jews are kicked out of one nation, they used the profits from the one kicking them out to get secure and settled in 5 other countries, from which they return to the one kicking them our a generation later. Jews are never actually "kicked out" of anywhere.

youtu.be/cOI0cVs6rm0

THANK YOU I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS ONE FOR DAYS

here's a more complete version

don't let her die my dudes

>Amalekites
>Aryan Europeans
The Amalekites were from farther south than the fucking jews you larping spastic.

youtu.be/5YxfHdAqk-o

Blumpf

okay (((churchill))), keep at it.

jewa are reptilians sheeiit aliens , everything that the jews touchs becomes hyper sexual and hyper aggresive beyond measure just like they the reptilians are

Fuck Churchill and fuck you with your eu flag with a star for each tribe

the tribe of amalek survived the (((anglo))) attempts at its elimination. get fucked.

:^)

how comes this is nowhere to be seen in here?

rebump

Anymore of this?

checked and fuck the anglo co-conspirators in "destroying the memory of amalek"

Even Churchill himself said destroying Germany had nothing to do with ideology. Why did the Germans have to be destroyed then?

Oh right, because the Jews literlaly religiously believe the Germanic peoples are their eternal enemy in the flesh.

user, while that "quote" might speak the truth, the last time i tried to find any source about it i couldnt. its very possible its fake. if you have a source for it i would be happy to see it though

You're right it looks to be unsourced for now:

forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7259

Then again, everyone thinking that everything ever written or said should be easily discoverable on the internet or it's false it complete bullshit. That quote may in fact be in the cited book, but from a different version which has the quote on page 45 or 145, but no one owns that version, and nor is anyone willing to actually buy any of the books and read through them.

The fact that there is at least a plausible source says to me that quote is "plausible" but unconfirmed. I wouldn't say it's outright fake.

That has nothing to say about the fact that his Zionist handlers do in fact religiously believe that Germanic peoples are Amalek and are in need of genocide.

We had to make them extinct because of how they behaved towards children and in general

they haven't changed much over the millenia

fuck that, here's more.

cant argue with those numbers

Nothing in that article speaks to Neanderthals abusing children

not in the article itself, the extermination happened for a reason though

here's some of their traditions

>le Jews are neanderthal man

kys you fucking dipshit.

good goy. now bend over.