John McCain Appreciation Thread

This is the ideal politician. You may not like it, but this is what peak based looks like.

Thank you so much, McCain.
Signed, All Americans.

Based. I knew he'd love the chance to fuck Trump over and his glioblasoma meant he wouldn't give a shit about reelection.

Fucking die already! I keep voting for anyone else and you just wont go away!

REEEEEEEEEEEEE!

/salute

Press S to shit on his grave.

We all know the Clintons have a video of him fucking/murdering a child. So what did you expect him to go against the Clintons?

s

Being applauded for doing the right thing once in his fucking life. Basically being strongarmed into doing something we would do if he wasn't dying. Being on the right side in one instance doesn't how make up for much of miserable cunt he's been up to this point.

S

S

He could have chosen to let the obamacare just end, but he want to see the bloody ending of letting it implode.

It will be fun.

>S

Could have stayed in the hospital and not voted with the same result. Came back just to put his name on fucking over trump. Fuck him

I agree, the ideal politician should have brain cancer. Thanks for dying, Senatoe McCain!

Here's hoping we get a bona-fide statesman rather than a politician, once you're burning in Hell!

ITT: faggots who hated him when he ran for POTUS.

Also, die fags!

s

S

McCain ... MCCAIIIINN!

t. Murdoch Chan

McCain is literally one of the biggest cucks in the Senate, and anybody who unironically supports him is also a cuck.

>Thank you so much, McCain.
Thank you Johnny Wetstart

t. uss forrestal

S

A real American hero

Poltards need to realize that Republicans have no plans whatsoever after repealing Obamacare. They tried to repeal it for SEVEN years, yet made no plans for it's replacement. That's the real reason why they can't repeal it

He's a war hungry child raping adrenachrome munching pervert. Fuck him and his brain tumour evil cunt.

>This is the ideal politician. You may not like it, but this is what peak based looks like.

Thanks for that Shareblue. $0.02 has been deposited in your account.

Nothing based about it. McCain is just a self-centered petty old man. As a senator, he is supposed to put the good of the people above his pride. McCain should have retired a long time ago and we all would have been better for it.

You know what truly disgusts me?

You might disagree with McCain and his choices, that's fine, it's politics after all. But to insult the man about "surrendering" in Vietnam when his plane was shot out of the fucking sky is lower than i expected pede incels to go. No class whatsoever.

Slide thread, McCain sucks

these fucking tears are delicious

pic related; it's you, faggot.

salt-right

THANK YOU BASED JOHN

Jeb/McCain 2020

Fuck Songbird McCain, he should've died in Nam

Or trump now has a list of republicans to replace and the american people know it as well.

He always wanted Obama care to crash under it own weight and now it will

says the kid who's only real world experience is shitposting on an anime board.

You'd sell out your mother to the VC if they threatened to half your chicken tendie rations. You fucking loser.

S

I hope you both die horribly.

Are some of you really back to praising McCain as reasonable and decent because of that one vote?

My god. You're like a battered wife saying she still loves her husband because he brought home pizza for dinner one night. Get played harder, cucks.

He made vc prop videos, and gave away troop locations. Kill yourself faggot.

Cant even hate him since assume he is just senile tool.

>gave away troop locations
bullshit
>made prop videos
like he had a choice you mongoloid.

bunch of deplorables, the lot of you. Keep festering in your own filth.

SHATTERING defeat for drumpkins and the retards of Sup Forums

He's honestly one of the last great Statesman we actually have that cares about how government SHOULD work. Tough, old fucker. Wish him the best.

I am pissed though. Obamacare costs me a huge amount of money to pay for illegal immigrant diabetes meds

John "Songbird" McCain
His pow camp buddies would literally stay away from him like the smelly kid in the cafeteria, because he would rat out any info to the VC for anything.

John McCain is a coward and a traitor, and should be hung as such

kill the faggot cancer riddled fake soldier songbird
also kill all faggots
saged
fake and gay
avoid faggots and aussies

What did Trump mean by this?

one of the better villains on the current roster.
Too bad he doesn't have enough time left for a redemption arc.

This old shit sipper would be coaching his granddaughters softball team just to pat their asses if he wasn't a "war hero". Fuck this old pervert.

WORKED

Y'all posting in a slide thread
>saged

New tweet

UPDATE: Fuck you John, I SHIT on your grave, Sad!

John McCain.

He went in reverse. He let his true colors through when his days were numbered and stopped LARPing as a conservative. Firm evidence that he was a communist sympathizer in Vietnam and should have been hanged for providing intel.

Mccain is so based. Truly an American hero.

S

This cunt started a fire on the USS Forrestal by "wet-starting" his jet, which would lead to a large flame shooting out the back. This flame cooked off his Zuni rockets and it hit the ship. Killing 134 and injuring 167 more.

He was then moved to another unit because his father and grandfather were admiral's. When his new unit found out about what had happened, his two wing-men left him, in mid flight just as they were getting shot at. This is how and why he got shot down.

Between then and the time he got to the POW camp he was already snitching and crying, telling the Vietcong that he had admiral's as parents and grandparents and is more valuable then the others. He quickly agreed to engage in propaganda campaigns for the Vietcong and told them all the information he knew. Resulting in dead US soldiers. Hence the nickname Songbird McCain.

Guess John McCain has a long memory, unlike the cowardly bootlickers Romney and Cruz.

>Flag

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHaHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAhaAHAH breaths *Maverick* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA not retired yet, the Maverik HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Count me among the conflicted. For a guy who lives by the "maverick" moniker, he likes to talk a good game, but he tends to vote the party line. He spends a lot of time being "disappointed" in his party's agenda and actions, and it doesn't often amount to much.

But it does mean there's a better chance than for most others, that he'll actually do what's RIGHT, not just what's politically advantageous, and he did that last night.