spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/a-1160128.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Khodorkovsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Putin's_Palace
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/a-1160128.html

Is Gabriel Putins puppet?

Is Merkel Obamas puppet?

KILL THE NAZI'S SJW'S

It says it would hurt germanys economy and thats the reason why they wont accept it

That says a lot about US sanctions, when germany, one of the top haters of Russia, criticizes them.

Good! I hope that these sanctions do not happen!
>USA BTFO
Almost no actual Americans like the idea. The only people that would be politicians and Jews that have no loyalty to the USA or the American people.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR MERCHANT DICTATORSHIP AMERIFAGS

WE'LL DO BUSINESS WITH WHOMEVER WE SEE FIT!

Just in, breaking news

Americans getting their medicine

>be germoney
>oblammo is president
>oblammo sanctions Russia
>yes master USA sanction the fuck out of russia no matter if that hits our economy
>trump is president
>trump sanctions the shit out of russia
>nooo stupid blumpf if that hits germoneys economy we will retaliate

just nuke berlin already

I mean I would like to get better along with Russia
Is that so insane?

Nothing to do with the obama/trump since these sanctions are made by the disgusting US establishment.
It's just that they are way too heavy, even for european countries and can threaten our energy supply.

Yes its insane, in France 80% of ppl are brainwash and think that Russia are evil facist threatening word peace.

But why did the US sanction them again? For what?

>bullcrap

it is just total partisanship and unwillingness to work with trump
european leaders are just doing the same obstruction shit the democrats and the us media are doing
european (((leaders))) are just full of crap, deal with it

For meddling in their election, despite jo proofs

The real reason is that the US wants to break relationship between Russia and germany and force Germany to buy American LNG, liquid gas

They are also attacking Germanys car manufacturers

For election hacking, for Crimea and for supporting Assad

No, they are actually corrupt autocratic pricks who suck on oil money and maintain their country in poverty (Putin and his likes).

Russia's average wage is less than our minimum. And Im not necessarily from a rich country (one of the poorest of the EU actually). Russians are also not known for being shit workers either in terms of ethics, so someone is doing the robbing isnt it?

Trump is on with this. He is a conman

GOOD
The us sancations are a total joke and America is an embarrassment

It's weird they are like a 2nd world shithole ever since USSR was dismantled. All the hate on the suicidal alcoholics makes no sense.

so would we, too bad our government sucks balls.

>Germany
>one of the top haters of Russia
>*builds more gas pipelines to Russia*
>*tries to export goods to Russia*
>*needs tourists and cheap labor force from Russia*
ahahahahahaaaaa

>for supporting allies..
The only good reason is for crimea and luhansk ,doneck

It's because of baby boomers cold war mentality
Russia is no threat but is made a boogeyman

i think he's too heavy to be put on strings.

The Russian people isnt (at least all of them). But the leadership sure as hell is! They are ruled by fucking criminals and thieves.

based krauts

You're joking but Gabriel seems to be competent to be honest

I don't give a fuck about how they manage their country. and personnaly, i think that it could have been even worst if Putin wasn't there : guys like Bill Browder getting btfo was a good thing.

No they aren't. At least not more corrupt than western leaders. The former Portuguese president of the EU uses his money to get Goldman Sachs people into the EU parliament.

>They are ruled by fucking criminals and thieves
So the regular politicians then.

>SPD
>competent

This
The Portuguese user needs some reality check

Do you think the US leaked the recent cartell stuff about the German car manufacturers?

Gabriel is just a mad anti fascist because his father, an SA Trooper, often spanked him with his belt. No joke.

You think we haven't a corruption problem? The "syndicates" in the US are runned by the mob.
Italy is literally runned by the mob.
Where are the internationnal sanctions?

Yeah they did. Guess which German newspaper suddenly got insider information about it?

>Gabriel seems to be competent to be honest
I can assure you, he isn't

>gabriel or SPD in general
>competent
pick one

this

idk, arent they all in the pocket of the allies via occupation law?

>Gabriel is just a mad anti fascist because his father, an SA Trooper, often spanked him with his belt. No joke.
Blood is thicker than water. Maybe he is redpilled secretly

Spiegel
They published it first
They probably got info from uncle sam

Jajajaja yesssss (zero fuck was given).

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Khodorkovsky
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Putin's_Palace

Heres your reality check.

I was just reading spiegel on facebook, the comment section is attrocious

Have any European country was raped by the commies during 20 century and then completely destroyed 25 years ago?
If not then why don't you shut the fuck up. We doing well, considering everything that happened and more importantly still have our sovereignty.

>mfw Putin hacked Mutti's brain

Here is your reality check

Not surprising that your countrymen are corrupt to the core.

says a lot about how desperate germcucks are with their horde of arabs to feed and house

>justifying everything your american ZOG government does

how retarded are you?

Kys

Agreed. But theres a difference.
He was never elected here again.

But then we should thank Trump. Because Europe is standing up for itself and not waiting dim-witted Bible freaks and SJWs to tell them what to do

What difference? He works now at Goldman sachs
And kadhorkvosky is in London writing daily hate mails to putin

Putin wins again

Muh 5D chess

Trump also has a former Goldman Sachs director in his cabinet. Maybe we should arrest them all then since that is way worse, what do you say?

And that oligarch publicly defied Putin. He was jailed and his fortune seized. Way to go for a "not so authoritarian" free country faggot.

Eat shit FSB!

She's definitely a puppet

Germany is sanctioning Russia for a couple of years already
hurting our very own economy, the automotive market in particularly
fat siggy is in full blown pre-election larping mode

Obongo expelled Russian diplomats from US soil just a couple of days before Christmas
looks like Putin didn't forget this

its another part of
>don't do as i do, do as i say

oh, hello there

Sanctions worked very well when the US was like 70% world gdp, not anymore

Why does US putting sanctions on Russia have to do with us and Russia again?

((( USA )))
>American government =/= Americans

Because G*rman companies have investments in the Russian companies being sanctioned. I believe your oil industry is the hardest hit by these sanctions.

it isn't chess, it's just that things played out this way

First good thing that cunt merkel ever did.

Because USA want to sell you oil and gas at 3 times higher price. This also takes away any power over deescalation with Russia from the hands of the President, making him just figurehead.
Also, remember how everyone cheered that there's majority of republicans everywhere? It's just become irrelevant, and we can call both parties by one name - The Party.

what they gonna do about it?

Oil and natural gas is comming from Russia to the EU.
Of course we dont want them sanctioned, because it would hurt our energy market.

That's fine and true but you misunderstand. The white house did NOT want these sanctions. For two reasons I think they increase the amount that are there now and they tie the hands of the white houses to negotiate or reduce sanctions because they have been legislated. The support is over whelming in congress that a veto would be overridden immediately. The reason that EU and Germoney aren't going along with this is that they would lose energy diversification (your pipeline with Russia) and be charged more for American energy. So the over whelming support must be gas lobby + neocohens + muh Russia + neoloberals overriding the will of the people

>WTF I stand with Russia now!

Good, that law is douchey anyway.

So who mainly benifits from Russias sanctions?

Exactly

We as Americans are inherently better than the rest of the world and need to guide them in everything they do. Its our burden, really. The peasants need a master!

America.
By cutting of Iran and Russia via sanctions, they can climb up in the market.

USA politicans. I.e. the Party.

Does this mean we can get Veprs and AKs through Germany or is do they have the same "sanctions" as us?

I thought foreign policy was the presidents job

can he get the supreme court to tell them to get to fuck?

>Is Gabriel Putins puppet?

The SPD has been pro-Russian for decades.
Your last SPD chancellor even started a nuclear phase-out so you could burn more Russian gas.
He even got a well paying job at Gazprom for that.