Tfw someone in Sup Forums says that "spaniards aren't white"

>tfw someone in Sup Forums says that "spaniards aren't white"

It's mostly le 52% face and probably a dindu anyway, so don't worry.

Still more white people than Germany.

>raped by muslims for 1000 years
>still thinks he's white

>implying Nordic supremacist autists like Varg aren't the main pushers of this meme
Muh amerikkka boogeman

Northern Spaniards are white for sure,
The South? Moor trash. So little whites.

It's also a shame your language has to be associated with mexican, cuban, other non-white countries.
Bad national stigma.

>Spaniards
>raped and interbred with Africans and Muslims for thousands of years
>white

Ok buddy.

>turns everything in red into a mixed low iq shithole
yeah thanks alot spain, now go fuck off

Spain never fought in the war, but let Germans in their land to fight and practice their weapons during the Spanish civil war. You were basically on the side of the Germans, with Franco as your leader; and almost certainly pardoned by the Germans. As Hitler was able to invade Poland via knowledged gained in Spain.

Heard rumors of how Spain tried to behave as if they were victims (their civil war just happened), and "but we had no involvement in the war!", as in, they did not fight with the Germans like the Italians.

Lots of Franco's symbols in Spanish plazas are vandalized and were told to not ever be replaced or fixed.

Lots of Spaniards hated, and still hate, Franco, correct? Si?

Pic related: Guernica by Pablo Picasso; symbol of Spanish Civil War.

Continuing:
Spain's Civil War was from
>July 1936 - April 1939
Germany invaded Poland
>September 1939

5 months later.

'Raped by Muslims' doesn't really hold up due to lack of African and Middle Eastern paternal lineages.

andalusia =/= all of spain

>is turning everything in white into a mixed low iq shithole
yeah thanks alot murica, now go fuck off

How do you know if a Spaniard has been in your backyard?

Your garbage cans are empty and your dog's pregnant.

>muslims didn't breed with mozarabics

I like Spain, it seems like a pretty laid back place to live

Spaniards from andalusia are brown, period.
There is a lot of tourism there so the average outsider always think that the rest of spain is the same.
Well, who cares.

oh FUGG

Basically, the Spanish Civil War was the beginning of WW2, 1936, but "officially" began in 1939. Lots of Europeans forget this when they rant on Americans for not joining "until too late" in 1942 and it all ends in 1945. They just thought Germans were helping the people of Spain, and they weren't' much of a threat. Not much would have been going out of Spain as they were under Germans.

>Germany gets to help rid Spain of the Catalonians
>Germans get to practice their war efforts if Spain promises to keep it a secret
>Germans march in Spain and completely smash Spanish cities to the ground
>5 months after leaving Spain
>Invades Poland

You forget about the volunteering Blue Division that fought in the war. OP's miage above is most likely the depiction of one fo them.

A member of the Spanish "Blue" Division, fought against the Soviet Jew led hordes on the Eastern Front.

*snap*

good pic

So strange.

Hitler comes to power:
>January 1933
Spain goes through a CIVIL WAR:
>1936

I think the Spanish Civil War was just a lame-man's term for Hitler's propaganda tool. I mean, their propaganda was very.... Spain helped every bit in aiding Hitler to invade Poland. France was technically surrounded in the south and in the east.

I remember Americans were wanting to punish the Spanish for "not getting involved" in WW2, as in, for not helping the alliance. Then that's when Spain said "but poor me, civil war and shit." With it being propaganda, not even the Spanish knew shit. It was all just a confusing mess.

Anyways. I might fix this later or add some in after a bit. Need some coffee.

Yeah, which is why I'm iffy. They were very much involved and didn't want to face any punishment.

>It's also a shame your language has to be associated with mexican, cuban, other non-white countries.
This. I used to hate Spanish because of living in the American Southwest. Makes me wish I paid more attention to Spanish high school so I could appreciate Spain proper

The Spanish aren't white, they're ancient hyperboreans

Yeah, that was a dumb move. Lots of kids were like you, and they were proper annoying as shit. Spanish language class in HS comes with a well-in depth study of Spanish history, and lots of their civil war and their curious involvement in WW2 were well worth it.

>Spanish language class in HS comes with a well-in depth study of Spanish history, and lots of their civil war and their curious involvement in WW2 were well worth it.

What's your problem buddy?

>tfw you cant own a flatbed truck because mexicans will try to steal it to get their spic friends across the border

A life without God and positivity isn't a life, my friend.

If you're interested in my topic of the propaganda tool used to help hide Spain as being involved in and ties to the flag you have there. I'll be interested in talking about things.

Sorry (you)

>storms through hallways of HS
>"I DON'T LEARN SHIT. I DARE YOU TO TEACH ME."
>leaves HS
>still thinks Spain had no involvement of the highest kind in the Great War
>other kids did

I don't know man, life is what it is, it's what you get from it. These type of people are called "ANTI-SOCIALS". Even the most popular students were these type of people. Could never mind their own, could never be kind, HIVEMIND. LOVED to gossip, create stories in their minds, make up shit. People of the HIGHEST kind of manipulation and deprivation of humility. HIVEMIND.

>sees your flag
>understands you operate on HIVEMIND

You don't understand that flag, nor even able to operate that sort of behavior onto the general public. LOL KEK.

What or who were the Moors? Didn't they run the show for 800 years or so in Spain? Were they white?

>These type of people are called "ANTI-SOCIALS". Even the most popular students were these type of people. Could never mind their own, could never be kind, HIVEMIND. LOVED to gossip, create stories in their minds, make up shit. People of the HIGHEST kind of manipulation and deprivation of humility. HIVEMIND.

Are you okay friend? Do you need to talk?

>still thinks Spain had no involvement of the highest kind in the Great War

Also when did i say this?

what a degenerate piece of trash Picasso was

> didn't want to face any punishment.

>jewish attrocities for freeing yourself are "punishment"

kys

>1000 years
>american education