No, seriously... what the FUCK is their problem?

The dutch are the saltiest people on earth. Anytime you see their flag on Sup Forums they are angry at America. The netherlands will never be as relevant as the U.S, China, or other European powers. Their "golden age" is represented by conquering what is now indonesia, an island country with hundreds of ethnic tribes, none of which have ever accomplished anything significant. As much as people laugh at France for being surrender-monkeys, remember that the Dutch are just a welcome mat on France's doorstep in the eyes of Germany. Even the lost British and French empires have done everything 10 times better than you. You are dirt. No, you are less than dirt. You are a dog's filth left on the bottom of a dead kraut's boot. You ridicule all countries above you because you think that your words are worth something, that nations of all sizes which can trample you in an instant might hear your pathetic shrill all the way up on their world's stage. Windmill niggers are the betas of western europe. Kill yourself, but before you do that, tell everyone in your god-forsaken country to do the same.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.nl/amp/s/www.parool.nl/amsterdam/dode-na-steekpartij-in-metro-53-tijdens-spits~a4508473/amp
youtube.com/watch?v=YC1RrgPnzRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah, I would say it's the Irish. Whenever I see and Irish flag it's always moaning about colonialism or "muh potatoshoah" somehow. They're all pro EU and leftists too, usually just to spite the English

>kill yourself
Have some guts to threaten me instead.

UN is just salty that our time has come, our second Golden Age. veertien / achtentachtig

Really?
Come fight me.

>implying
how about you show your flag first faggot

Something tells me you are a (((French))) Belgian OP

>Hiding behind a UN flag.
We know its you Sjefke.

this is now a cheese appreciation thread, post your favourite cheese

/beemster komijn/

stroopwaffels are great
imho the dutch are not salty enough, you could drown them and theyd laugh at your height while suffocating.

>Windmill niggers

You can't expect much more from crazy dutch bastards, they just can't accept.the fact that 'murica is much greater

komijnekaas is the ultimate redpill

>Windmill niggers

Dont talk shit tyrone the netherlands are better at everything compare to you subhuman amertard land of tha dumb fat and ugly

What do people think of old amsterdam cheese?
I think it's just for randstad faggots personally

Nou ja zeg Jantje, kom nou eens van je kamer af! Mama heeft eitjes gebakken en heeft je al meerdere keren geroepen.

>what the FUCK is their problem?
We are.

I thought Macedonians are the saltiest on /pol
they're always pissed at someone

They smoked enough weed, they effectively smoked them selves sober years ago, something that is only just beginning to make sense to me now.

I thought I smoked enough weed, I would always pussy out taking that large hit, reason was because I did not want to face the truth which more weed tends to push me towards hence massive panic attacks etc.

Then one day I just thought fuck it i'll increase my pussy 2 grams per 2 weeks to 4 grams 1 week and everything because clear to me.

Your nation is the most juvenile on the planet, it has little mans syndrome and it need to wind its fucking neck in BEFORE IT GETS A FUCKING SMACK....

Its good met een beetje boter

meme cheese, there is much better old cheese out there

No that's actually Manx posters

I hope to god your new president does his fucking job he said he was going to do, or things will get nasty after 4 years of more shit.

Who in Amsterdam wants to smoke a nice joint together?

Coffee shop marketing team please..

genderneutrale hash aub

You mobility scooter driving glob of saturated fat. Can you just shut up for one fucking second about how fucking "great" america is. You bring war and devastation to the whole world trying to impose your ideology. But you don't even do it right, you just destabilize whole fucking countries like it is nothing. Destabilization is worse than colonization but you thick-skulled gobble cock can't even comprehend this simple idea. This further shows by the election of the Piece of Total Unfinished Secretion Donald J. Drumpf.

Everyone in the whole world hates every single one of you stinking bulging pustule in the United States of milions of murdered natives and enslaved negros.

God damn you tubercolosis typhus ballsack nigger I hope you get cancer.

>hiding his flag
Belg detected
shoo, shoo

I wish bro...

Let's keep this thread Amsterdam-free thank you very much

Flikker op amerikaanse mongool

Amsterdam, Rotterdam and anything around it deserves a nuke

>Anytime you see any flag on Sup Forums they are angry at America.

Yesterday I bumped my shoulder against two faggots holding hands and they tried to call me homophobic, small street couldnt pass they kept walking hand in hand blocking the road. I started telling him he is a faggot and pushed him, suddenly mudslimes came to help me (I have a beard so they call me brother) and they started screaming at the faggots. Yesterday was a good day.

Flemish>Frisian>Afrikaaner>Brabander>Limburger>walloon>holland randstad

kanker

I moved from Brabant, Some people actually try with their lives to make something out of it.

We have the best cheese, don't we folks?

I have a Dutch friend I met on dota2.
Really cool guy. We've never met, but we have talked regularly for years, and are facebook friends, and all that jazz.
He's never really showed a disdain for America, except for disliking Donald Trump. If anything he has been very inquisitive about our culture, and how your average American actually thinks.
It's been quite the learning experience for both of us.

>leaving Brabant for Amsterdam
you dun goofed m8

Holland sucks
Brabant masterrace
Groot-Brabant wanneer?

Ons hou van julle ook, belgie

The (((Dutch))) are fags, they come on here all the time to talk shit and always forget to mention they have a dindu hoard living in their country that out number the (((Dutch))) army. Fuck them.

spoedig

Amsterdam, degeneracy on every street corner.

Jealousy is a bitch

Best cheese pizza you mean.

How the fuck is a Brit of all people going to imply that nederland is full of Jews

It's gonna be the same president that we've already had in the last 8 years, so it's gonna be much of the same lying, backstabbing and fraud as always AKA normaal doen.

Yeah. Actually you do. On a recent KLM flight they served some artisanal cheese gently massaged out of fat cows on some specific remote polder. The packaging had loads of writing why this cheese was absolute elite-tier. And for the life of me I can not remember the brand. Insanely tasty.

>Frisian above Brabander
Why choose Snowniggers above your Frankish Brethren?

day of the rope when

Oh and we're mad at America because they bomb 8 countries simultaneously, which results in tsunami's of brown people coming this way.

Toeristenkaas die je op Schiphol last-minute bij de duty free koopt.

Ja waar dan, Amsterdam is nogal groot.

(((FvD)))

When is the Netherlands going to merge with Belgium and create the groot dietsland we all desire

Maar de belangrijkste vraag: Trekker of tractor?

Kek put those fags in their place dutchbro

Queso manchego maricones

>filename

Das geen pioriteit zolang de mensen boven de sloot friet nog patat noemen

>google.nl/amp/s/www.parool.nl/amsterdam/dode-na-steekpartij-in-metro-53-tijdens-spits~a4508473/amp
>MFW my metro takes 5 minutes less to get home because niggers stabbing each other
>this might work.

true, there are very few based irish posters. Some of the dutch are bros.

trektor

Leave the orangebros alone you fucking sub

tl;dr

trekker natuurlijk

Rembrandtplein coffeeshop balou, gezelligheid altijd welkom.

More reasons to keep polluting: let's rise sea level and flood them

Every american you argue with here just has retarded arguments and non-sequitur logic. Must be your nigger genes

Call me crazy, but do you not have a border that you control? make like the Asians and turn them back.

>Dutch culture doesn't exi-

Kiek, zo heurt dat.

so stoned can't see (you)....

you know this is true, it is you people everyday...

Ooga booga

beemster?

>hides behind flag
Komt uyt den schulp, kankerlak

we will outlive all superpowers, when the world gets nuked only we survive

Sounds like someone's been rejected by a dutch girl

kill your self you're less than maggots

We can raise our dykes faster than you can raise the sea.

Trekker veurn, niet tractor veurn.

all i feel i eternal love, not fake love, just pure love the love that makes you cry, that was the uncanny feeling i've had this week. I feel alive I feel disjointed and free, the lord is coming to save us.

Not an argument.

Hey, we conquered more then just Indonesia.

New York used to be ours but we traded it away to the UK. Not to mention Manhattan.

We are a small country, we can't defend everything. Not enough white people.

dude weed lmao

>little man syndrome
>tallest people on the planet

You are still not smoking enough.

Toet toet
Hehe

Is there a 'new' version of your current hometown in the states, /polder/?

I was in Alkmaar last week, they were amazing people and extremely friendly. As soon as they figured I was scottish they were completely hospitable.

>4g per week

lol noob

I hope to god you are wrong! I would have been again mislead, the law of the universe states it can't happen again.

Smoke more weed, understand that matter and consciousness are of the same thing, one is being experienced externally and the other internally.

Do not let your mind dictate your life.

Lose all fear, above all accept Jesus Christ as your savior.

DO IT, DO IIIIT FUCKING DO IT NOW, ITS FUCKING EASY, DO IT!

Yep

And yet they treat a Portuguese man in his twenties like a lost child?

>not doing 1 gram dab each day
youtube.com/watch?v=YC1RrgPnzRU

trekker obv

New Osdorp