Muslim leader wants Muslims to impregnate Australian white women

Muslim Leader: 'Australian Women Need Us To Fertilise Them,' 'White Race Will Be Extinct In 40 Years'
informationliberation.com/?id=57101

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MN1O_2jJBKM
youtube.com/watch?v=dwJb0zZiJ5w
news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/australian-women-need-us-to-fertilise-them-halal-chief-slams-white-men-in-facebook-rant/news-story/ec80593236bd78ebdaeedfce2b1d65b6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

being a bigot while calling people bigots.

cunt hasn't got a brain has he.

government should force him to resign and close down halal certification in australia

The problem with it is that you need a brain to realize he doesn't have one.
Inb4 the whole world is blacked :(

you motherfuckers need to start fighting for gun rights again

we have gun rights. you can legally own guns in australia.

but not for self defence, doesn't make sense does it.

Deus vult.

The media reporting on this is wonderful though. Not every day they drop redpills.

What the actual fuck? If a white guy said this shit this would be all over the news??

Somebody please murder him. This is the most infuriating thing i've seen this entire month. Please kill him. Or kill me. I don't want to exist with people like this being allowed to say shit like this anymore

it's for self-defence against the emus isn't it?
Put a motion through to reclassify Muslims as a form of emu

i know i already commented but why the fuck isn't anybody doing anything about this? he literally just came out as completely racist basically telling white men to kill themselves and he's the president of the halal certification board?? hello australia can you wake the fuck up and stop being absolutely fucking autistic and LYNCH his sandnigger ass?? are you people insane???

I just sent a 4 paragraph email to the prime minister.

he better fucking do something. i know he reads them.

Instead of putting up with this, white men should purge all non whites from society. Enough is enough. We tried egalitarianism, turns out non whites aren't intelligent enough.

>Muslim Leader

He runs a sole shareholder/sole director pty ltd that adds a 'halal certified' sticker onto supermarket products. Not quite a leader I'd say, but regardless I'm sure he's expressing what might as well be community sentiment in the darker suburbs.

>are you people insane???

No, giving him a soapbox is a better idea. If you blow a gasket reading it, I'll bet most would too.

Letting guys like this talk is a boon. Gets the ball rolling in the other direction, doesn't it?

Gun rights were illegally stripped from Australians by some government hoax of a shooting somewhere that didn't even happen. Crime has since then increased dramatically.

lmao australia is pathetic

Australia will belong to their muslim overlords soon.

Damn just make sure to film it for research purposes Aussies. I love Australian girl's accents.

yeah i know it was shit, they basically wanted citizens to hand in guns, no questions asked

but in essence, it was about controlling the population, by removing an individuals means of self defence.

if people in australia tried what they do now 15 years ago, they would have got shot.

.t 54% white american.
Are YOU insane? Shut your fat mouth before you pretend that your people have the moral high ground.

lmao this can't be real, legit sauce please

>implying the goat fucker realizes that "bigot" isn't just a white people analogue to "nigger"

Im sure lots of minorities unironically believe 'racist" or 'bigot' are just insults you going at white people rather than abstract concepts

>Muslim Leader
I love it when retards use this like it means anything. There are no binding 'Muslim Leaders'. They don't exist. They're just people who call themselves leaders.

Before we go we are going to turn this planet into a scorched wasteland that is incapable of supporting any kind of life beyond simple microbes.

>Hebrew University
Is he a Donmeh?

they wouldn't be wrong

>We are going to impregnate your women

>Kill yourself, it's faster than regular white genocide

>Says the head of Halal Certification in Australia

So...All those people slamming Pauline Hanson and Lambi over their stance that Halal certification was being used to fund extremists are going to apologize now, right?

Anyway, this is all the evidence needed to affirm that halal certification funds terrorism and is animal cruelty and now we can finally shut it the fuck down.

Or just smash some lebs.

Anyone else see this video from Monday?

youtu.be/MN1O_2jJBKM

Fuck the Prime Minister.

I want all those faggots like Waleed and Sam Dagostari to apologize to Pauline Hanson for mocking her stance on Halal Certification.

It's quite literally funding White Genocide.

We have been doing something about it.

Ironically, up until this morning, it was always the people trying to get Halal Ceritication shut down that got mocked.

Funny I was thinking about how we need to exterminate his.

make a protest. only way these wanna be civil rights activists will listen

ghandi wannabes i swear

fucking hope something is done.

i've gone full skinhead mode in the last 3 months, i'm seeing a shit ton of other blokes doing the same thing.

we know what is happening, i've already had a few run in's this year with muslims and africans.

pro tip : just go absolutely ape shit, go fucking banana's. Don't bother talking or trying to be diplomatic, it doesnt work with this scum.

lmao he got completely shit on on his normiebook page for this, and rightfully so. Deleted his post but people kept reposting screenshots of it, calling mohummad a pedo, posting muslim redpill memes, telling him to go back to the middle east, ect. Eat shit goat fucker thats what you get

hahaha! i'm going down to a few local supermarkets tomorrow to do this. can't wait.

lol Muslims are the worst immigrants in every country they go to.

They should be put down

That shit with crocodile dundee man makes me rage harder and harder each time I read about it.

To any aussie... I want to impregnate Sally Fitz..... I don't even care about her horse teeth. Can you set me up?
I'll trade you an American slampig for her.

Where you located? west melbourne has a huge problem with sudanese running through homes, happened 2 doors down from me about a month ago

youtube.com/watch?v=dwJb0zZiJ5w
It's time.

i'm in Queens Land

they hang around in mobs of 5-8, police follow them like hawks up here though. no one trusts them. we're all aussies up here.

police are a bit more switched onto reality than cucked melbourne.

It wouldn't take long to clear every western country of every Muslim.

Just look at poland in 1943, a few thousand reservists made it judenfrei.
All we need is the Will.

>shitskins are surprised when the right wing rises in the west
>continue to make posts like this

Australia is still at least 75% white, and even the chinks hate muslims.

>non-whites aren't intelligent enough

You mean that non-whites are basically talking apes who view attempting to live in peace as weakness and an opportunity to replace us.

>you can legally own guns in australia.
irrelevant

It's like that everywhere you go in Australia and any other multicultural shithole

Blacks hang with blacks
Whites hang with whites
Asians hang with asians
Muslims hang with muslims
Indians hang with indians

It's fucked, people are blind to see the true reality of a multicultural country, a country with different tribes and different cultures that don't really connect with each other at all.
The whole racially diverse group (pic related) is far from reality

news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/australian-women-need-us-to-fertilise-them-halal-chief-slams-white-men-in-facebook-rant/news-story/ec80593236bd78ebdaeedfce2b1d65b6

Looks legit

We have to spread this now.

I like the way you think.

>Hundreds of years from now Islam will be the new christianity.
>white nationalists will contribute all white achievements to Islam, they will say whites would be nothing without it.
>Christcucks will be the new pagans

Aussies are just bongs with nice weather

never gonna happen, way too cucky and proud of it

unlike amerilards?

>"w-we aren't cucked! M-muh guns! Because all revolutions were fought with legally acquired guns amirite???"

more like 85+ ethnicity european

majority of australian citizens are white

majority of people on residency visa's are non-white.

so yes for the most part, australians are white, because you can only be australian if you are a citizen.

australia isn't multicultural.

it is a country with a number of self-segregated ethnic enclaves that don't want to associate or intergrate into the country.

why the hell would you move to another country if you dont like or what to associate with the people in it?

Stay mad white boy

Simple, really. Nonviolent conquest.

>39%
lmao fucking F

that's what multiculturalism is m8

This, positive thinking.

Spread it without comment to as many people as possible in your social circles and beyond.
Let them think about it for themselves.

Make suggestions that you think it is disgraceful and portraying other muslims in a bad light - that he is a bad representative and should lose his job.
That is how to deal it out to the weak willed at least.
Encourage people to actively complain, to various governmental agencies - to the police too.
He is telling people to commit suicide based on their race.
Any legal faggots can try to find ways to prosecute this piece of shit sandnigger.

Australians - post some websites where people can report this.
Isn't there a racial crimes division of the police.

Fuck this bitch

>having a halal section in your supermarket

is this really a thing? Haven't seen one, not ever in my life

>White Race Will Be Extinct In 40 Years
There is like a billion white people on the planet. with an average life-expectancy of around 80 years.
even if the white population world wide where to decline - which hasnt happend yet, but it might happen in the future. Then there would still be a significant large population of white people.
To go extinct by interracial breeding is only a possibility if the population is significantly small, or you go above 100 years into the future.
40 years is a nonsense time frame.

>According to the Hebrew University

shutup mohammad

yea it's bullshit.

plus, when shit really does hit the fan, there will be mass expulsions from white countries. its coming, the only question is when.

Delicious mexi-cake

The cunts that keep voting LNP because they are "right wing" are the reason we dont have guns.

Stop voting for these cunts.

Based James Woods

Muhammad shoes is better than you

>that fake chart
according to that website, it's 61.3% non-hispanic white not 39%

>according to the Hebrew University
So that's where all those 'articles' are deriving their information from.

Thanks Imam.

speaking like that will get you murdered

Did it happen before?

You're 100% cockroach

He's right. All Brown and Black men need to aspire to impregnating white women and hastening the demise of the white race. Then we'll finally be rid of toxic cancers like homosexuality, feminism and degeneracy, all introduced and spread by yours truly - white people.

and you're a 100% mutt