Why is this being overlooked?

9/11/2001 was a long time ago and the internet is full of batshit insane conspiracy tier theories about this event, likely promoted by (((them))).
But the below presentation is full of undeniable facts.
>Israelis were involved in EVERY aspect of the whole operation of 9/11, before, during and after.
3000 people died horrible deaths in the Twin Towers. Inform yourself for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=qOq-LbQ4erM

Long time ago?

Underage v&

In terms of happenings

Bump bc of importance for us goyim

goyum arent allowed to talk bad or even think negative thoughts about the chosen ones

Visiting ground zero filled me with a rage and sorrow that every American should experience. These bastards will hang by God.

>Underage v&
18 year olds probably don't remember 9/11.

>facts

The first scene of the movie Zero Dark Thirty gives one a glimpse of what your countrymen and women went through in those towers.
To add insult to injury, about 4000 jews were supposed to show up to that day for work, but only 4 dead. Why, you may ask? Well they all got a private message on their mobiles for hebrew speaking people and jews telling them not to come in that day. (((These people))) truly believe that 1 jewish life is worth a thousand goyim. Thats why they went the extra mile in plain sight to avoid jewish deaths. I cannot fathom why Americans are not furious about these things? The third reich got started for not much more.
tell me what is not correct about this shill

then convert

If you cant beat them join them?
Beat them harder.

>3000 people died horrible deaths in the Twin Towers

Yes, but hundreds of millions of viewers were fabulously entertained not only by the glorious visual spectacle, but by the abject and thoroughly deserved humiliation of 300 million obese Amerisharts.

So, from a utilitarian point of view, it was for the best.

>a long time ago
>2001

You do realize that these ((actions)) are the catalyst for millions of deaths and lives and prosperity ruined including those of your own countrymen, just so a select few can benefit? I find nothing funny about that, spectacle or no spectacle.

I care nothing for the deaths of those whom I do not know, countrymen or not. I only care for entertainment and 9/11 was the greatest show on Earth. The fact that Amerifats were the victims was the icing on the cake.

> 3000 people
* 6,000,000 people.

God seemed to be angry with His people at regular intervals (((BASED))) on their behavior.
>Based GOD

which god?

Everyone knows jews did 9/11. You're preaching to the choir here.

Ching chong bing bong. Go eat a dog.

בניגוד לתאוריית הקשר, בין ההרוגים היו חמישה אזרחי ישראל וכ-270 עד 400 יהודים. בנוגע להיעדרותם של יהודים רבים מעבודתם ביום הפיגוע, ההסבר לכך הוא בתאריך העברי של אותו היום, כ"ג באלול, שבוע לפני ראש השנה.שזה זמן שבו יהודים רבים מוסיפים לתפילתם בבוקר את הסליחות.
>im too lazy to translate so just do it yourself

>oh wowey, someone finally gave Chad a black eye

What you think is edge is I see as beta faggotry.

>Why is this being overlooked?
it's not being over looked
events are unfolding that will prosecute government corruption on a major scale
this is the first time in modern history that the population at large will be forced to confront evil on this scale in our government
the DNC and Obama's attempts to corrupt the previous election cycle will need to happen first
THEN the evil that allowed 9/11 to occur can be revealed and prosecuted

>mfw Trump's statements on his loss of friends on that day.

>merritard comprehension

>Triggered merrifat buttblasted by obvious facts

e-edge

The whole world was laughing at you on 9/11, fatboy. You deserved it.

Who is this lad, looks british

Une toile vide bientot remplie de rouge.

On a vu ce que tu as fait.

GOD