A HAPPENING WILL OCCUR TODAY

II give it 1 - 3 hours before a major happening occurs, what do the other denizens of Sup Forums feel?

Let me tell you in the last week I've felt an uncanny disconnect with reality, something bigger is stirring, much bigger than this 27th happening shite.

why today?

I feel it too
It's North Korea.

5G is gonna make everyone hallucinate and kill each other.

> ITS HABBENING
> ROM PAWL DUMESDAI .JPG

Someone posts this shit everyday

Yeah, yeah, right, whatever
He feels it in his bones, what more proof does one need?

Microwaved S.M.A equals angry zombies

Yfw norks are under control of deep state war machine.
Told to pull trigger on nuke happening to disrupt traction of trump power shift in DC.
A nuclear strike will completely take heat off Clinton/Obama/Wasserman intrigue

op is true

Digits decides what city gets fucked over

Rollin for Chicago

Whole california

If dobs, confirmed happening.

London or Berlin, perhaps New York

Nailed it.
Check 'em

Hello. I am visiting again for a half hour or so. If you have any questions, ask away, because I don't have much time. (I have to get to work) As a disclosure, I have not visited this place in about two months.

something big will happen, I think goku won't win the tournament and everything will disappear...CHECKUM

No questions? I will have to leave in 25 minutes.

Are we gonna see some fizzles and mushroom clouds or what cause it's gettin pretty boring

What's happenng with NK?

I agree - something about this week, has been building up tremendously. It actually started a couple of weeks ago. Strange uncomfortable feelings.

Digits. I pick - London

back to /x/ with you, you colossal faggot

K keep me posted

Why hasn't Clinton been arrested yet?

Attack on the Palace of Westminister?

why are you such a LARPing faggot? Can you answer that one?

Rural trump country

Are the small happenings of yesterday a distraction leading up to something bigger? It's seems like a bunch of small shit is happening at once to keep people and press spread thin over a bunch topics to avoid picking up on something larger. But it could be wishful thinking.

KYS YOU FUCKING USELESS SANDNIGGER. STOP LARPING AROUND YOU FUCKING RETARD.

I was hyped for 27th thanks for nothing
>why did i reply to another LARP

It may surprise you, but there is an astounding amount of consensus within the WH on the NK crisis. All officials - from Bannon, to Cohn - agree that military action is not at the moment necessary, because NK have not displayed the ability to procure nuclear weapons which could severely threaten the United States. You have to understand that the NK regime is largely a farce. While it is unquestionably true they possess missiles, there's no evidence they possess any weapons which could reach the American continent; reports these missiles could reach Alaska are simply sensationalism. Don't expect anything to materialise on NK in the near future, unless there is significant intelligence evidence which appears to the contrary of what I have stated here.

Checked

Well, that's a relief. Podesta jailed when?

That was not me.

There were no significant happenings yesterday. The poster was not from the WH. Administration officials became aware of this false excitement through twitter. This is one of the reasons I am talking to you now.

It's none of my business if you believe what I am saying or not.

>much bigger than this 27th happening shite.

Ahh, You mean bigger than the literally-nothing-happened happening?

Fag

aaaaaannd now you have proved to be a LARP.
The NK situation is entering crisis mode because of the 2 following facts:
>July 4th: ICBM proven to be successful (verified by SK, Japan and USA DoD)
>They are about to conduct a submarine launch of this ICBM
Once they have successfully tested the ICBM launched from a submarine - ALL of US mainland will be under threat which CAN NOT be allowed. Military action must happen within months max. Yes there will be huge # of SK and JAP causalities but in the long run the number will be relatively low compared to the potential.

Put simply, Clinton hasn't been arrested yet because there isn't any momentum on behalf of the administration to do this. The President himself would only like to focus on this issue if he truly believes he is under threat by the Russia "investigation." And, from other department officials, there simply isn't a push of any sort. Cohn, for example, is actually personally endeared to the Clintons - as is Priebus, a little known fact. Individuals like Steve Bannon are more focused on the President's agenda. As for AG Sessions himself, he simply doesn't believe he has the coherent evidence to make the case against Hillary personally. That is not to say he has hid away from other investigations as it related to the Obama Administration. He hasn't.

I feel that you're all retarded and should sterilize yourself for believing in "HAPPENING"s

Nothing will happen. Nothing ever happens.

We're stuck here. Forever.

Can i have a wh job?

Chicago needs me

Jerusalem.

I don't feel shit, yo.

London it is

It's not that easy. I'll admit I am only here because I had the family connections.

I wish all of you die in the most long and horrible way imaginable

BadSelfEater is gonna be crazy bro, XD

a waffle house gas leak is not a Happening

yeah, really uncanny disconnect with reality, maybe because NOTHING HAPPENED on the 27th and now you have cognitive dissonance because you thought for sure something crazy would happen, which of course it didn't.

What? You think you can just "feel" happenings approaching? Wow! They needed you at Hiroshima that one time.

Get off the drugs -.-

If you do have any additional questions, I can stay for about ten minutes or so.

Keep wishing, I'll keep right on breathing and you shall remain a disciple of Sodom, fake flag faggot.

Wishing never made anything happen.

Please be all 3

Is anything changing or will change? Or is still the shit game were just doomed to watch because the American people are too dumb and brainwashed to realized they're being divided and subdued with trivial "issues" and distractions

>1 hour goes by

2 more hours to go user.

I'm not a pussy though desu

Admin needs somebody in touch with the streets at some point though.

What's the deal with the transsexual army ban announcement?

oh i forgot about this thread, I have some reading to do....

today is the day, just enough time for the kids to settle into their school holidays here in the uk, it will be the second weekend of school summer...

trust me on this something will happen soon.

I've been in this game too long, i recognise its manifestation.

This is a rather broad inquiry. Change is stalled largely because of disagreements within the Republican caucus. The media is right on this. If you are talking change as it relates to investigations of corruption, yes, there is change to an extent. The real reason that Jeff Sessions recused himself from the Russia investigation is because of a meeting he had one day after the Republican National Convention. This meeting has become somewhat of a myth between the media and WH officials, and is one of the reasons the media in particular is so hell bent and convinced that there WAS in fact "collusion." But it's much more complicated than that. For one, no one actually knows what happened in the meeting, except for Sessions, and plausibly some of Trump's own advisors. They would never tell a low level staffer. But in this mythical meeting another myth has fostered. Many of us believe that Sessions was informed in this meeting that there was an attempt by the Lynch Justice Department to artificially craft meetings between Trump officials and the Russians It's intriguing. Based on Sessions' actions and words, I am believed it is true. We also know that is pursuing more information about the individuals he met at the meeting as we speak. But I really can't offer you much more than that, no specifics because I have none. If you are interested in the kind of conversation we have in the lower echelons of the White House, though, well, there you have it.

Friday afternoon, post news cycle.
This is when the feds release information, feigning at remaining apolitical by avoiding the media spotlight.
Pay attention to FOIA releases via twitter.
>FBI VAULT
>JUDICIAL WATCH
>REINCE PREIBUS
>KOCH BROTHERS

oh shut up moron, you thinking conspiracy, i got news for you, you're living in a fucking conspiracy , what is wrong with speculating?

Trump wanted to pass a spending bill which would covertly include $1.2 billion for the wall. Democrats opposed it - and shockingly, so did the right wing of the Republican Party, threatening to take down the bill unless it ensured the military's ability to pay for transition sex therapy was stripped. Trump solved the problem and ensured the right-wing's support simply by banning transsexuals altogether. In other words, he procured funding for the wall by banning transsexuals.

This is all I have the time for today. I will try to return next week, similarly in the early morning, to continue answering questions.

Thank you, WHAnon

-=1st tweet today will mark the beginning of WW3=-

Get a job, faggot.

Istanbul

I'm in the guard. We're qualifying with live ammo and rifles today. All my friends in the guard are either going on AT or drilling this weekend. I don't know if it has anything to do with this but hey... I stopped believing in coincidences once I got redpilled on the JQ

Check'd

for my duty you will be annoyed at life it self, only you could write this shit...

It's Rinsed Penis, he will be fired today.

m8 I've been on this shitty board since around 2010, there has not been even 1 happening in all that time.

Thanks, Don Jr.
Keep up the good work, man.

Checked

I FEEL THAT OP IS INDEED A FAG

I knew it. Arizona is a CIA blacksite. I knew people from Arizona were fake.

Still waiting.

I'll just make a magneto helmet and be starring in my own real life movie zombie apoc survival movie. First step is to secure a Armory.

That disconnect is from you needing a higher dosage of anti psychotic meds.

I just hope it is in Germany.

Dearest user I know the most horrifying truth but I can not say . It is not up to me, it is up to ...

fuck off larping scum

Oh look, its the faggot user who "couldn't be bothered to use a proxy so i just chose the republican flag" again.
Please proceed to your shower.

Cali

don't be so hostile

checked for bongs btfo

Oh shit maybe WHanon just read his calendar wrong

there is no calendar...

its just timing....

FUCK OFF FRANK

I felt that way last night, like I wasn't in the same reality

Pyongyang

Ww3 is coming.
How can trump avoid war with Russia soon?
Are his hands tied?

>He feels it in his bones, what more proof does one need?
About that...

This, pragmatism. The Clinton Global Initiative is already dead. The Clinton Foundation has been neutered. Globalists can't directly buy US foreign policy for the time being.