How will Trump ever recover?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in loudly*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Jesus, Trump must be the biggest cuck in the history of the presidency.

So far his term has been the most hilarious Wile.-E.-Coyote-style slapstick comedy I have ever seen.

Burguers, how can you pretend to be a developed country with such a banana republic leader?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nfgEvgVC6Qs
snopes.com/obama-encouraged-illegal-aliens-to-vote/
youtube.com/watch?v=qUQUTPAS8b0&feature=youtu.be&t=25525
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(You)

no tweets yet. he killed himself?

Still need to stall for 90 more months.

GL to you.

P.S. McCain has less than 9 months of living.

I hope so

Just wait for that old shit sipper to die.
I'll give it to the dems, they've done a great job derailing Trumps presidency. In the end, it doesn't matter though because they STILL don't understand the concept of the silent majority. They don't realize they actually gain more hate and resistance every day, because that resistance will only show up in the polls.

>Majority
Why won't this meme die?

KEK THIS Old CUNT Will Be DEAD SOON

I think you mean, how will America ever recover?

Maybe because your god nigger came out 2 weeks before the election openly campaigning for illegal spics to go and vote?

Nah, he doesn't have the balls. Probably just throwing a huge tantrump in the white house wile aids look at each other in disbelief about the president's childish antics.

>lose the popular vote by 3 million
>muh silent majority

So why did mccain vote against it? Does he want a full repeal or to keep obongocare?

>16 million uninsured adn 20% hike on premiums, dude

[citation needed]

He would like whatever the person who's filling his pockets would want. Payed for his tumor removal after all.

>Muh illegal votes
Still waiting for proof

What is his official excuse?

Just like Russia-collusion right? We're still waiting for proof on that too.

He doesn't have one anymore. Literally has said nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=nfgEvgVC6Qs

what is this???????

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH ITS OVER

Is this False Cause, or Burden of Proof Fallacy?

Trump is the cuck, sure.

He won the White House, whereas loser McCain lost huge in 2008.

For God's sake, McCain lost fucking Indiana.

It is over because Obamacare is GOP healthcare.

Hopefully 3 months. Kek wills it!

Show me numbers, not a recording of a tv playing a fake news agency spinning a comment.

Intellectually dishonest cuck.

No this is some asshole on his laptop.

trump will recover....
mcbaine on the other hand..........
that. old nigger will be as dead as pedostas walnut pizza before the years out.
Malignant Glioma spreads/grows incredibly quickly. even if they caught it REALLY early he wouldn't live longer than a 2 years. at his age and stage. he's FUCKING FINISHED! dumb like loving mcbain..
GET WELL SOON!!!!

Let's take a look at the votes in California, Florida, and Texas. That should eliminate about 5-6 million illegal immigrant votes.

>lost huge

They got about the same number of votes in their respective elections.

i still don't see how this hurts trump and not congress
they've campaigned for 7 years to repeal this and now juan mccain fucks it up

And Obama got a record 69,000,000-something votes, a record which was not broken in 2012 or 2016.

Also, national popular vote is 100% irrelevant. I thought 2000 and 2016 would have been enough to clue you in on that.

>not understanding the electoral college
>not acknowledging the millions of illegals who voted dem
>being this butt hurt half a year later after having your fucking literal jam face in the White House who accomplished setting back race relations by decades and more than tripling the national debt
>being so ass blasted you have to create political controversy where there is none in order to try to derail his national goals

>conservashits cry about obamacare for 8 years and their main platform is repealing it
>when they get into power they refuse to repeal it

How is this Trump's fault?

>Still not proof

You aren't following what God Emperor is doing. He's the master of the deal. This is just on a level you can't understand.

John McAids will say anything to be relevant and popular.
He's trying to repent with the masses so he's seen in a positive light to them before he dies. He wants everyone to forget about how evil he is.

HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA

>Literally have an email for Trump Jr mentioning Russia's support for the Trump campaign and offering help
>BUT WHERE IS THE PROOF!?!?!?!?

If Trump literally came out and said he colluded with Russia, you fags wouldn't believe him.

>not knowing how to green text properly
It's not proof, but it's pretty damn likely. It also doesn't matter, because we have the electoral college to help represent our country fairly.

He will have some ice cream and make mooch read him a bed time story.

you realize that is taken out of context right?
FAUX NEWS has no credibility.
snopes.com/obama-encouraged-illegal-aliens-to-vote/

Does anyone speak...? I don't know, withe severe autism, low IQ, or both.
Anyway, can someone translate?

You actually believe he did, which is even funnier. You believe a second world country rigged the national election and put Trump in the White House. Fuck you're dumb.

fake news

>muh 6 million illegal votes

What the hell are you talking about? There is slich substantiation for those claims.

Neocons aren't conservatives, user. Frankly the Republican Party needs to become an actual fucking Party and not just a vague description and out these retards from it's ranks.

Of course one can hear the wheezing sounds and groaning. Fat fuck

>conservatives refuse to believe trump is spending more on trips than Obama
No, but I know he hasn't added 8 trillion to the national debt increasing it by 68%. So, I don't mind if he spends millions more going on vacation. It's a drop in the bucket.

Dude, huh?
The free market is literally the only path forward to liberty.
You either believe that the state is competent, or it is not.
I have no delusional belief that the growth of the state is anything but a disaster.
Dude.
Not my fucking dude.
Move to Venezuela.

i bet trump tweets that he's gutting healthcare funding in response

Fuck you McCain... Fuck you for keeping Obamacare alive... Fuck you! We need Healthcare change BEFORE we can change tax rates and work on growing the economy and finally fixing the debt..
FUCK YOU! McCAIN!!!

All of this only helps to show how democracy is inherently flawed.

>dumbo&dumbette vote for candidate A, autismo and autismette vote for candidate B
>A wins, autismo&autismette are butthurt so they proceed to make sure A can't do shit.
>5 wasted years fly by
>Dumbo&dumbette say they want A to remain cause god forbid they won't admit they were wrong
>Autismo&autismette say A is a crook that didn't do shit but not because he was prevented to do shit, because he's a crook, unlike B
>B wins
>Dumbo & dumbette are butthurt so they proceed to make sure A can't do shit.
>5 wasted years fly by
>rinse and repeat as long as people keep on believing majority rule is always right and a baker, a fireman, a lawyer and a PhD student are equally fit to assume the role of president of the country

Why would the state of California refuse to release voter information to the federal government after bringIng up accusations of collusion? These people want the "truth", why refuse to release information?

Except that didn't happen with the chain smoking Libyan. He accomplished what he wanted, fuck, all he wanted to do was cement his legacy and he did by slapping his name on his "fuck the middle class healthcare"

They actually legitimately are exactly equally fit. Or actually, a baker is somewhat more fit than the others.

Jesus. I'm sorry user. Do your parents know?

McCain does whatever will get him the most fawning media dicksuckage. He is still ruined to his core that the media would turn on him in favor of a Democrat when he ran for president, when nobody else in the world was surprised at all, because he was stupid enough to believe his own meme about how he's a maverick rebel renegade. McCain is too stupid to realize that he is only a useful idiot to these people. So he is just doubling down on destroying the people who should be his own allies, and I'm sure that will earn him much praise from the most detestable elements of the media and political hatchetmen, but then they will drop him into the dirt and leave him alone, because nobody actually cares about John McCain. It's like some kind of retarded battered woman's syndrome.

Last time I checked it was macuck that needs to recover

But, but, the art of the deal! Shouldn't the God Emperor be able to deal with people like this? That's why you elected him. The repeated fails to repeal/replace Obamacare are all on Trump.

No, he's one of those uppity, disappointing sons that came back after a semester at college and argued politics with his parents after taking poly sci 101 that his father ironically paid for.

>Trump does whatever will get him the most fawning media dicksuckage. He is still ruined to his core that the media would turn on him in favor of a Democrat when he ran for president, when nobody else in the world was surprised at all, because he was stupid enough to believe his own meme about how he's a maverick rebel renegade. Trump is too stupid to realize that he is only a useful idiot to these people. So he is just doubling down on destroying the people who should be his own allies, and I'm sure that will earn him much praise from the most detestable elements of the media and political hatchetmen, but then they will drop him into the dirt and leave him alone, because nobody actually cares about Trump. It's like some kind of retarded battered woman's syndrome.

> being this mad

And you call us snowflakes...

I am sure a lot of even the most dimwitted and angry Trumptards are beginning to notice just what a: COLOSSAL DICK HE IS.

>tl;dr politics

LOLNO
>B-But m-muh EQUALITY!!!!!!

people are not equal. Head of state is not a summer job anyone can do, and certainly not do well. Do you think big companies hire anyone to be a manager because they promise they will do a good job? No, they hire someone that was formed to do a good job, and has shown that he is good at it. Do you think hospitals hire anyone to be a surgeon just because they say they will make a better surgeon that the other candidates? No, they hire a trained surgeon, that has shown he is capable for this job.

But President? The leader of the nation? The person on whom so much will depend? eh, let's just give the job to who ever's most popular at the time, who cares if he's fit for the job or no, worst case we'll just replace him in 5 years by an other popular person. Competence isn't crucial, we don't want someone tha'ts good at the job, we wan't someone we like. Who cares, it's just our country!

Good. It was the insurance companies and big money pushing for this, rural and suburban retards NEED healthcare too!

Never used that term in my life. Typically use the word faggot. If you're a white male and you're a democrat you might as well off yourself.

Yfw we're literally waiting for him to die

>If you're a white male and you're a democrat you might as well off yourself.

Such a stupid thing to say. It has no real bite, it's not insulting, it's just a bit crap. What's your employment status mate?

I work as a petroleum engineer at an oil and gas royalty company.

This is not plebbit. Obamacare is not our biggest issue. In a brilliant stroke of 4d chess Trump will collapse Obamacare and the (((insurance))) companies by doing nothing. Total zen Go move. Then everyone will have to play ball. The Dems had a chance to negotiate. After the 2018 elections they will get served a deal they can do nothing about. Meanwhile, Americans get the Obamacare.

And you genuinely think that all white male democrats should kill themselves? Every single one?

Yes. Why would you actively vote against what's in your best interest?

IT'S HAPPENING!
youtube.com/watch?v=qUQUTPAS8b0&feature=youtu.be&t=25525

This is the best case scenario for Trump though.

In that case, you are not all there, if you think that tens of millions of people should just suddenly kill themselves.

0/10

You don't understand, idiot. Trump can never be wrong, ever.

He's playing on a level you can't possibly comprehend.

Is this sarcasm?

In your honest opinion. If you are a white male living in the United States of voting age, what is the benefit for you of voting straight ticket dem?

Lurk more

> actually being this mad

Why would Donald Trump refuse to let Mueller investigate his tax returns. People want the truth why refuse to release info?

Fuck no.

Go back to wherever normies go if you don't agree with the God Emperor. Shadilay and onward to Kekistan. This train has no breaks.

Trump will recover... Mcain will die slowly....Kel is so good Ahahahahah *breathes in* AHAHAH

Isn't this going to be an even bigger win for Trump when the entire system burns to the ground in 2 years and he can gloat about how he was right?

I don't see the Dems as being that much different from the Republican's. I take issue with you though saying mindless shit like everyone should kill themselves.

It's vapid. And if you train yourself to be vapid then it will become a part of who you are. It won't make you happier.

Dream on pal; thee art deluding thyself. The train is coming off the Trump train as we speak. 0% chance of a second term and likely he will suffer some sort of breakdown meaning he won't finish the first.

He's done his job, stirred things up a bit, and now it's time for him to fuck off.

ECACTLY. And NO one will blame Trump now. It will be John mcstain and the dems

^
here we have the winner of the gayest comment ever.
Daddy should be proud of you

Sad!

Vapid? It was obviously interesting enough to peak your interest to respond. I don't think vapid is the word you were looking for...

It was interesting enough in the sense that I didn't believe for one second that you actually mean it. Lets go with uninspired and unimaginative then.

He will win... but these obstructionist WILL slow him down and hurt America.. we need to fix the tax system, we need better infrastructure, we need a balanced budget, we need to fix the public debt...
BUT *FIRST* we need to fix health care in America.. Obamacare is NOT sustainable it NEEDS to be be either replaced or fixed.
McCain fucked America over... FUCK YOU McCain!!!

The Healtcare act will not go away, Trump can piss and moan, but it's going to stay. Hell, this is what make america a second world country again.

how long did it take for O to implement the ACA. Trumps in year one of eight.