(((They))) dig the nazi memes

Hey goy nice fashy meme right there! Ahah!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_badge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_for_International_Settlements
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dark humour is one of the most powerful forces in this world. It would be surprising if the Jews wouldn't recognize this.

yes. we have to kill those pesky kikes goy-i mean guy!

I would give that little Jewess one before shoving her in the cattle car. Then I would fuck Kasey in the brown schekel

Comedy is the sugar that helps the medicine go down. You don't think people like Pewdiepie haven't realised this?

>gold pilled
what's this supposed to mean

Nazi gold, perhaps?

What did Switzerland do in WW2 btw?

I believe the jewess was trying to crack a joke about her being a jew and therefore greedy.

I think it's referencing Jew-Gold

Hid stolen Jewish assets or so the kike claim. Swiss banks have paid out tons of money to kikes who complained.

Cringe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_badge
i'm guessing

haha funny memes goy im one of le based jews so you can trust me around your children goy :DDDDD

ye we had to cooperate or else.. you know
btw fuck the allies for bombing schaffhausen and killing 100 civilans

You might not like it,user

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_for_International_Settlements

>they don't even know Sup Forums is satire

>ywn ironically fugg a Jewish girl and be merely pretending

Honestly this is encouraging, if real. They can still be ethnocentric as per their traditions. If they really need shabbat goyim then there's plenty of muz and africans. They just can't mess with whites and east asians anymore, we're in on the scam now.

You have to remember - for most of history, >90% of all demographics were illiterate, the only exception being male jews. The strategy that worked then doesn't work now, and they are realizing, which is good.

this is why you beedy eyed fucks will get the gas too. anglos and jews, bad news.

I'm so sick of the word "narrative"

look, maybe if uncle adolf had succeeded we'd have a lot fewer problems - but we have to deal with the world as it is, LARPing gets us nowhere. you have to be like trump and beat them at their own game.

t. kike

You have left-wing atheistic kikes like Soros and then right-wing generally nationalistic/traditionalist kikes
It is too bad Hitler wasn't more subtle and just took out or deported the former ones without killing children and bringing right-wing politics to it's knees for 8 decades.

/ourjews/?

u gonna make me post foreskin pics bro?

>what's this supposed to mean
It means you're fucking retarded if you can't figure it out on your own.

Jew saying 3 sentences and he can't stop but say the word gold
Fucking jews

you beedy eyed fucks will die right alongside your kike masters, you already chose your fate.

I'm still convinced the globalist bankers used him to profit and destroy Europe.
Of course they didn't care about letting those die who weren't in their "circle".

>Some Kids with Jewish Ancestors
>(((they)))
>Le everyone who has a drop of jewish blood is in on an international conspiracy to end Whites meme

NS being pricks to the only people even willing to talk to them as usual. we care about the same things, just not how to achieve them.

Pls do

We have to infiltrate that board and larp as jews. We have to make it normal to love nazis.

>we care about the same things
no you dont.
>we can team up with da kikes
>we in on da scam now
>lets torture niggers and muslims just like da jews do haha
you might as well be sucking blood and raping kids just like the rest of the kikes, you beedy eyed faggot.

uncle adolf shouldve glassed your whole shabbos goy island.

Right, jokes.....

>mountain jew doesn't get the joke because he got distracted by the the word gold

>(((they))) spent decades brainwashing our children through institutional power
>we are just starting brainwashing theirs with mere memes
They will start genociding themselves in a decade or so

Yes, yes... of course, jokes.

thanks, yeah I know my content is pretty great isn't it??

>mfw they fell for the Sup Forums is satire meme

jewish thing

we should try to spread that more, i have not seen many Sup Forums is satire posts in some time. It's very useful as it leads to others not taking us seriously and the newfags keep their guard down so it will be easier for them to digest the facts of our era.

Are you still falling for the bullshit "Hitler ruined nationalism" meme, it is idiotic white Christian guilt that ruined nationalism, Japs did worse than the Nazis, and they are still nationalistic.

I'd impregnate a decent looking jewess