What's Sup Forums's thoughts on Armenians? Are they honorary whites

What's Sup Forums's thoughts on Armenians? Are they honorary whites.

To the modern world today, Armenians are what Jews used to be for medieval Europe. Everyone's heard about them, but no one's actually seen them. Their hooked eagle noses, their gut wrenching BO, and their hairy women are the stuff of legend.
As if hairy arms, thick black mustaches, shapeless asses and inner-tube tummies weren't torture enough, Armenian girls won't screw you unless you put a ring on their finger. That's because if an Armenian chick isn't pure, she'll never get married and will never become the Middle Eastern breeder she's aspired for so long to become.
Anyway, after more than an hour cruising Yerevan's tochkas, we finally found a banya stocked with two of its own in-house whores. After seeing the first whore - her face was pretty, but her body consisted of hairy arms, rolls of stomach fat, two stumpy legs and a big, shapeless ass - I told my friend that she was all his and I'd go with the next one.
That was a bad gamble.
The second whore - the whore I was now stuck with - could've easily passed for an overfed crack ho. Her matted, oily peroxided hair, pockmarked face masked by flaking white face powder, lard body and matching pink mini skirt outfit made her looked like a cross between the Bride of Frankenstein and Miss Piggy.
There was no chance of leaving for the next two hours - Armen was my ride. For a long while, I just sat in silence, watching Armenian TV and downing shots of vodka, before deciding that I just had to get it over with. I didn't want to, but I didn't really have a choice.
She took a shower, immediately put her pink bra back on and promptly lay down on the bed with her legs wide spread, exposing a dark hairy patch of hair that stretched from her lower stomach all the way into her ass. I took a shower too and she motioned for me join her. As I moved closer, the patches of curly black hair on her big toes hinted at why she put her bra back on.

Even though I realized what lay beneath, I appreciated that gesture. Staring at a pair of hairy nipples would have been far nastier than simply knowing that they were there. It would have made the whole thing impossible to complete.
I got on the bed and positioned myself on my knees between her legs but I couldn't bring myself to lie on top of her. Her skin was a patchwork of red splotches and zits, a few of which on her shoulder had been scratched off and glistened with fresh blood and pus. Every inch of her body screamed biohazard. I was paralyzed with revulsion. Sensing that I needed help, she pushed me down on the bed, got between my legs and started to jerk me off. I thought it would be hopeless. No way was my dick volunteering for such horror. But no, a few unloving tugs and my dick starting coming to life. That was puzzling.
She got it into a semi-soft nub, slipped on a jimmy, rolled over onto her back and spread her legs again.
Resting on my knees and supporting myself with my hands so that I wouldn't press against her body, I managed to get on top of her and position my dick as close as a I could to her snatch. She grabbed my dick and slipped it in. I couldn't feel a thing. She attempted to pull me down towards her, but I resisted.
I closed my eyes, found a rim of her snatch that I could rub against and concentrated on fucking it. But I had no room and with every thrust I could feel her day-old leg stubble chafing my skin like sandpaper. There was no way I could maintain the little cock pressure that I had. I had to abort mission.
As I got up, to my horror, she actually enjoyed it. A lot. She smiled - and in her half-guttural Russian - promised me a freebie on my birthday. I drank vodka continuously in an effort to black myself out. It was a good thing Armen was driving. I wasn't sure how he managed to drag me back into the car.
From that day on, the very mention of Armenia would numb me like a vodka hangover.

I've just been thinking to take a grasp of Armenian language. It's just funny, not many people learn it.

their pretty nice guys

georgians > armenians > azerbaijanis

The Jews of the Ottoman Empire of old; they now are the Californians' problem

Is this from a book, or your own experience?

Can't wait to nuke roachland clean. Maybe the Armos will go reoccupy it and stop blanketing Glendale in cologne and body hair

Send them back to Armenia. We'll be happy to kill them off for you.

You can nuke us afterwards if you want.

nepotism, diaspora and ethnic mafia. maybe worse than jews.
also monophysitic heretics.

if kikes and wetbacks had kids they would look armo.

>We'll be happy to kill them off for you.
we are the only ones allowed to abuse them, don't you dare touch my wookies

Sure, if you are happy with Kardashian-tier degeneracy ruining your kids.

I live in an extremely densely Armenian populated area and I can tell you that most of them are based and supported Trump

They're far from pure whites.

theyre turks
but the better kind