Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp?title=2017-mid®ion=150
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Birmingham

100% they were Paki

If those were shitskins, it's likely karma

Good luck having daughters in your shitty country

Where is feminism when you need it

They were both, as the media calls them, "Asians".

Quintessentialy part and parcel.

>both men described as 'Asian'

This fucking deliberately ultra-vague fake-news-speak for Middle-eastern/Pakistani.

>oh yeah, maybe they were chinese/japanese/korean
Such a bunch of shitheads - if a white person did it, they would be described in full detail, where they're from, where their fucking parents are from, how long they've been there.

"Asians" is News code-word for Muslim Middle-Easterners.

Wouldn't want to incite racist hatred by telling the truth now, would we?!

PART

>Birmingham

Thats your fucking problem right there. I live near Birmingham and its basically a fucking cess pit of Muslims, especially dangerous if you're a white women.

AND

It's horrific user why do you joke why don't you take action

Sluts and limp wrists voted for this, now their children get the world they created for them

Also a story for you:
>friend gets attacked by Muslim who throws bike at her
>calls her whore and threatens to attack her further
>it's a Muslim in full religious garb
>"I just don't understand why anyone would do this, the problem clearly is misogyny and the patriarchy"
Happened in Londonistan

Fucking slant-eyed gooks raping Anglo women up and down Great Britain like it's Nanking. Chink bastards! We oughtta get 'em hooked on opium again to mellow 'em out.

>be bong
>get raped
>ask for help
>get raped again

now this reads like a post modern monty python sketch

You should just all move to New England

Might do some sex tourism in bong land

>he fell for the asian meme

England belongs to the English. Anglo pride worldwide.

The Pakis have to go backsies.

that's a sore pussy

>Ah shit I got raped, I'm bleeding ah fuck
>Oh thank God a car
DURKA DURKA BRRRRAAAH ALLAHACKBAR
>g-god save the queen

Fucking Paki bastards. I got a taxi today with a dodgy Paki taxi driver, had a hair brush in the back and it looked like a teenage girls. asked him about it and ignored me

>Tila Tequila very forcefully tearing off your SS costume, pushing you into bed, and ferociously fucking you cowgirl till your cock is raw whilst she Roman salutes and screams, "Heil Hitler," even though you're only sorta into it because it's miscegenation and she's gross
My conception of getting raped by an Asian.
>Paki who smells of curry and BO groping you and forcefully penetrating your anus without lube while you cry and beg him to stop.
>Police do nothing because that would be racist.
Reality of getting raped by an Asian.

Oh god lolololol. I love how all of these fucking Europeans made fun of the US for years about niggers. Well, at least in the south we keep our moon crickets in line. There's no mass rape or riots (in the south). Europeans don't know what to do because they've never lived amongst Somalian scum or sand nigger pieces of shit. They just let their women get raped... Pathetic.

gonna need some video evidence

PARCEL

This is karma for all the Asian and African women raped by British soldiers during the past centuries

> "asian men" ....

in other words : mudlimes.

BLACKED

Double whammy.

because these people literally vote for more shitskins. I don't give a fuck anymore when some mud drives a truck/blows up/guns down a crowd of Europeans and I won't care when it happens here.

Why assuming that wasn't the work of native anglos?

>raped twice
She was probably a 15yo prostitute who was expecting her unfair Immigrant bonus fee but didn't get it. Because of her now all migrants are considered as rapists.

Birmingham, good luck finding a white person.

Because he's in Australia you dumb fuck.

Rape is part and parcel of living in a big multicultural city.

God I wish that was me

100% BRITISH BORN AND RAISED

NATIVE ANGLO CONFIRMED

It's a privilege.

I put 50 on Syrian

You want to be assfucked by a Paki? Wtf dude

Lots of Punjabi refugees from Syria these days.

The later part?

They were "Asian", you racist shits.

>when your country is so subverted that coincidental rapings in the same day by pakis are a common occurence

>can't own a handgun
kys bongs
and no the abortion with the long barrel and stock is not a handgun

u got the plate?

What's important is to remember that the culprits are also victims of rape culture.

I thought the headlines was for Pakistan or India but UK...
Just Brexit asap...

>"Asians" is News code-word for Muslim Middle-Easterners.
Britbong on holiday here. Everyone in Britanistan - even the PC brigade - accept that "Asian" means "Paki". For once, this isn't deliberate misdirection. It's just our word for Paki. The (((media))) would call Chinese "East Asian"

The 2nd for sure but the 1st could be anything. The newer muds rape on foot.

I've heard Britain was already racially diverse in roman times.

>"""Asians"""

Bullshit. I was never raped and live in a multicultural city. I also never raped anyone and I'm an immigrant.

Then perhaps the culprits need "re-educated" to "correct" their minds.

Part and parcel.

PART

You fucking flips and the gooks.

This is Asian in the UK , its just another word for pakis or arabs

Except Poland has no terror attacks. Just crime.

She should have stabbed the first and second guy with her pocket knife

O, wait

what a pathetic country

L O L

IS that from the book 'easy meat'? I was going to buy it but then was worried that it would make me have more hate than I already have.

R.I.P. Birmingham

Kill the judge and his family

Why do brown skinnned people rape so much?

becouse they can

I'm thinking decolonization might be somewhat related to decivilization or something.

There's a distinct difference between a chinese immigrant and a paki immigrant.

Pole on Pole crime, cool shit. Or do you want diverse and vibrant crime?

It's one of their only skills.

>Sluts and limp wrists voted for this, now their children get the world they created for them

White girls LOOOOOVE IT

At this point we need more of this. It's the only way to wake up the useless morons in this country.

WE
Oh Canada... your multicultural immigration system rather less insane than dad's.

Shit guess it dosent happen than, pack it up and go home lads this one guy was never raped so it's not a problem
Gee and to think I used to belie rape statistics before you posted this compelling evince stating otherwise :^)

Believe*

Why hasn't anyone gouged this evil fuck's eyeballs out and put his head on a pike yet?

He's already responsible for countless murders and rapes of innocent bongs.

This cancerous tribe only responds to fear and brutality, you cannot appease them. Civility and discourse are lost on these chimps.

Witnessed.

Was the girl "Asian" as well?

APOLOGIZE

Anglos just get what they deserve desu

praise allah
just vengeance

for what should he apologize lulzz??

>mfw people start beating the shit of Chinese and Japanese commerce owners because media is describing them as rapists

>think the culprits must be shitskins
>they were both chinks

Can the Chang menace be stopped?

>Some poor girl was GANG RAPED THREE TIMES BY THREE SEPARATE GANGS
GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

Buddy. They call people from the Middle East "Asian".

It's ok, chinks are a huge fucking cancer that should be stopped from spreading.

I'm surprised real asians don't lash out at the media for using them as the whipping boy for Muslims

It reminds me of the 80s when Cuban drug lords were posing as Puerto Ricans to enter the country

>real asians
nice meme flag, surely no one will know you're american

This wouldn't happen if UK just adopted Sharia.

numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp?title=2017-mid®ion=150

UK working hard on increasing thier crime index

First gen chinks are evil souless goblins.

But the 6th gen chinks in the west are the opposite, selective pressures of white society made them quite well behaved and pleasant.

Unfortunately that selection process can no longer take place because whites are minorities in their own countries now.