Protestors in Jordan call to end the peace with Israel. It will be funny if it will happen honestly...

Protestors in Jordan call to end the peace with Israel. It will be funny if it will happen honestly. They have a shitty army, shitty economy, we even provide them a big part of their water. What do they think their advantage is?

Annex East Bank, Jews will have more space to live and can migrate there en masse.

Are Israelis /ourguys/?

god is on their side

Your asshole soldier killed two of our citizens and nothing is being done about it

The people want honour to its nation

He tried to murder the fucking guard. If a terrorist attacks our embassy you can be fucking sure we'll shot him. That's what guards are for.

Yeah sure if that's the case he wouldn't run from a trial

He killed a 16 year old ffs

Rats can bring down civilization.

If I could lead the palles I would get them to decimate you so fucking hard you wouldnt be called jews anymore, I would be crowned fucking king of the jews.

Sure thing bro.
This just in, the two suspects of violent rape in Stockholm last night were Abdul and Abu Mousa, aged 11 and 9

Do you guys care about Palestinian lives at all?
>inb4 Palestine doesn't real

Would they actually try that? The slimes need to stop inbreeding if they're that stupid.

Palestinians aren't real

>rape

It's said that these children were robbingthough

>Protestors in Jordan call to end the peace with Israel.

>Be a jew
>Be not smart enough to understand that the protests are being funded by jews
>Be not smart enough to understand that Iraq, Syria, Jordan all have to do with plans for Israeli expansion and occupation
>once throughly destabilized Israel will have to "take it upon itself to occupy and stabilize these countries in order to secure the safety of its citizens from the looming radicalized threats that are present and represent a danger in all of these countries
>the U.S was sold on this plan because it is a final solution to the issue of backing puppet regimes that don't pan out and dealing with constant turmoil in the region.
>You still believe your people to be good
>You still believe your people to be righteous
>You still believe your people to be the greatest victims of history
>Not realizing you are the biggest liars in history.

This jew got jewed by the jews. Can you really beat this level of Irony bros?

You're giving displaced Palestinians their own water that you stole? How generous.

Yes, right. Because your judge wouldn't be biased at all.

>Protestors in Jordan call to end the peace with Israel.

They're not allowed to protest against the jordanian regime, so they protest against 'peace with israel' instead. The muslim brotherhood in jordan wants to overthrow the royal family, that's what this is all about.

I actually support Israel's right to an ethnostate. The problem is this: if you're so based, why did you cuck on the metal detectors at al aqsa?

>The muslim brotherhood in jordan wants to overthrow the royal family

You'll need supples and financial support....

We're putting advanced cameras all over that place soon. It will be much more annoying than the metal detectors, and we'll be able to know if they have a weapon on them before they even get close to al aqsa.

Stop your bullshit

If he was innocent he would easily prove it

Don't you have cameras in your own Embassies?

How degenerate

Good lets take their oil

>Jordan
>Oil

Fuck off abu faggot

>hurr durr dindu nuffin, muhammad was a good boy
>trying to stab a security guard at embassy

The security guard should have murdered every jordanian he saw in his eyes

>stab

There wasn't even a knife in the crime scene you dipshit

>implying that Jordan has oil
kek, i though american education is just a meme wtf is wrong with burgers ..

The fight was something about the Israeli soldier not paying money to the 16 year kid for the furniture

>Rats can bring down civilizations
>tfw the rats are actually the Jews, not the arabs