thats why i smoke.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6QmOTiIG034
youtube.com/watch?v=JGvp2dWEvr0
youtube.com/watch?v=jORFcH5uAjM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Anyone here managed to quit?

I think you severely overestimate how efficient cigarettes are at killing you.

tip: not very

Well you chose an incredibly slow way of killing yourself.

I do. But no i wait for the promise day.
Ww3

being catholic i cant commit suicide, so this helps kill me off, without doing it.. were all gonna die some day.

>smoking the carcinogenic jew
Just shoot yourself in the head if that's why you do it

I did
used a vape to cut the nicotine down gradually at first till I was at 2mg/ml then after a while I felt like a faggot for puffing a mouth fedora and stopped

after the low nic fluid withdrawal was just a few days of being kinda grumpy
not to bad

You're not gonna enjoy the 10 years you maybe shaved off by smoking. On the bright side, you won't have to invest in an alarm clock some years down the road, because the coughing fits will wake you up each morning without failure.

Yo

>be genetically inferior
>never smoke
>die of lung cancer at 48
weird how nature does that

It's why I used to smoke.
I stopped being a depressed faggot and quit

i smoke because i like smoking
i dont have anything against reducing my life expectancy either
not a turbo smoker so i smoke maybe a pack over three days

heroin would do the job

Leave Walter alone.

Nature got sense of irony as well

i like smoking

just dont become one of those leather faced chainsmokers that do 2 packs a day

That too is very inefficient, unless you overdose at some point.

2 packs a day. Fucking casuals

pretty sure thats a mortal sin,

thats why i started, because god hates degeneracy and im a degenerate, so im mocked daily by christ because of my wicked and evil thoughts.

Some people smoke on a daily basis and die at a very old age. So i wouldn't say you would 100% die earlier.

No, but I drink like a fish

God loves you, user. Give your life to Him.

youtube.com/watch?v=6QmOTiIG034

>mouth fedora

Basically this. It was good for a bit, helped me cut down, then all these fucking college dickweeds started vaping because it was cool. Then I got put into the same category as them, "hip but I can still hate myself" or whatever. I went back to cigs but I'm not a pack a day smoker anymore.

then fuck off retard

>smoking 75 cigarettes
At that point doesn't it just make more sense to get a big ass pipe?

Why not just kill yourself? Smoking will just lead to a slow prolonged death.
You could take high doses of other drugs. Tell God it was an accidental overdose.
Or go to Saudi Arabia and insult Moohamhead, they might kill you and then you'll be a martyr.

Bill Hi-- I mean, Alex Jones

this right here, I only smoke when I drink, I smoke 2 packs a month. Addicts are the worse though, throwing hissy fits if you don't give them a cig

>smoking to die is okay
>doing other drugs for the same reason is a sin

I'd say kys but you already are

Ha! I smoke to kill everyone else off around me.

I want to play a game.

Beat ya too it cunt

It really depends...
People who smoke like steam trains, multiple packs a day who sound like a miscarriage of Satan and a dead goat usually die around 60 either quickly or a 1-2 year deathbed.
Though somewhere between 1-3 cigarettes a day - multiple packs a day you hit the "I still live but can't do shit"- Kinda like obese people.

You sure showed me mate xD

>TFW i started in 07 because i was curious
>Still smoking ten years later
>Still enjoy smoking
>Don't see myself quitting
>Will probably die from cancer
>Could really careless
Honestly i wouldn't mind quitting, But at he same time i enjoy it. I know i fucked up and i will become a burden on the heath care system and i don't deserve the help. It's just don't see a reason to quit or have a reason to quit yet.
All in all i'm just a selfish cunt

you obviously don't know god, he hates everything thats not traditional catholic..

orthodox huh, here's some traditional catholicism.. This music is what comes off of our lady of Guadalupe's picture, so divine music straight from heaven.
youtube.com/watch?v=JGvp2dWEvr0

>i enjoy it
How could you enjoy something so bad?

This.

I use to be in a cross country runner and track in highschool, varsity and all. Started smoking my junior year, got addicted, quit running. I was only smoking 3 a day at that time and it still gave me extreme chest pains and greatly reduced my endurance. Nowadays i get chest pains when im smoking in my car..

You enjoy posting here, don't you?

Use to be in*

I didn't think I'd live this long, many ways I wish I hadn't. I smoke now because I just don't care anymore. I didn't even start until I was 30 or so

>he hates everything thats not traditional catholic
So, he hates himself? would explain a lot tbqh/

Smoking isn't actually enjoyable, you're just an addict you dumb faggot

Oh no, you're a heretic. A Latino heretic to boot. Now I can't talk to you anymore.

I smoke cause it makes me look cool

Like snake

I smoke to protect my lunga from harmful pathogens and mind-controlling neurotoxins that the CIA niggers put in the air.
Basically don't smoke if you want to be a cuck, also don't forget to drink tap, if not bottled water, exclusively. 8 glasses a day goy.

If you want to die just an hero. Much less painful than dying of lung cancer.

>making yourself impotent
>making yourself and all your possessions reek like shit
i wouldnt worry about ending your life prematurely. id worry about making it even shitter for yourself while you endure it

managed to only smoke 1 ciggie a day now

Some people simply enjoy different things, like how you don't care for reading comprehension.

Smoke 8-10 cigarettes a day, unfortunately it won't even give me cancer when I am 80. but my throat can't handle smoking that much.

Is anyone else suspicious of the Marijuana legalization effort but the banning of smoking? What are (((they))) trying to tell us with that?

If you want an honest answer, Smoking doesn't feel bad it's like breathing. Just you get a moment to clear your mind stand outside and think. It's enjoyable in the same sense as listening to music or drinking a beer.

I smoke for the honest taste.

Even without smoking you still have a 100% chance of death

Smoking tobacco wasn't good enough, it didn't dull and confuse your perceptions of reality enough.

I have never even touched a cigarette in my life. What am I missing out on?

> Anyone here managed to quit?
Yes, when I moved to Taiwan, I mad a point in not smocking even a cigarette here.
Changing lifestyle helps a lot, you focus on other things rather than smoking.
Now I am addicted to pic related

the irony of your post.

no he hates sin, sin isn't traditional catholicism

this OP.

this fools all wanna jump healthy with 120 in their coffin lmao

only 13 more years friendo

I smoke to keep a slender figure no one can deny

Not much to be honest.

I smoked heavily for ten years, got a very bad cough, and just stopped. I still smoke sometimes when hanging with smokers.

People who talk about nicotine withdrawal are such pussies. It's harder to quit coffee or heavy pot smoking than cigarettes.

be a good c*tholic and off yourself for better of the world.

I like smoking, but it probably kill me.

youtube.com/watch?v=jORFcH5uAjM

You quit when fear of sudden death forced you to quit, and now you want to pontificate about your power of will. Funny.

I smoke when clubbing because why spare my lungs when the alcohol is ruining the rest of my body already?

A healthy habit.

>Smoking doesn't feel bad
Bullshit it doesn't.
He hasn't even quit.
Holy shit that is fucked up. How was this ever allowed? The fuck is wrong with people?

>cockhole
opinion binned

Leonard Cohen didnt breathe oxygen, he only inhaled through a burning cigarette and lived 82 years old.
Cancer isnt caused by smoking, it just fucking happens, i have had 2 relatives who lived straight edge lives and left because of cancer at relatively early age (35 and 47)

Smoking stinks

Can I still die nice and quick if I vape?

Prepare to be disappointed, just grab a 45

You can believe it hurts to smoke but like i said it's just like breathing. Oh sure you might cough once in awhile or hack out phlegm, But it's no different from a cold. Really the only thing that makes it look like it hurts, Is when you're dying from cancer. But the act of smoking in general doesn't hurt.

There is no fucking way you do that

I smoke bcos I'm not a low test faggot

been 2 allmost years without a sig thanks to vaping

A common ad was for camel cigarettes with doctors smoking them. Money talks, once it was public information that smoking was detrimental for your health they banned cigarette ads for this exact reason. Makes you wonder what types of brainwashing or secrets go on nowadays.

t. johnny sack

fuck off faggot. we're full.

Deaths caused by smoking are extremely slow and unpleasant.

the way is weed

>more than three packs and a half

lies

Hell yeah i've got a smoking pan too so my house always smells like tobacco

I smoke because of boredom during job breaks

Saw I and II were decent. Third one onwards just became a pointless gorefest which turned a shitload of people away from it.

The new film looks appealing though, trailer came across as a comedy to me.

It's effectively the same as suicide. Either way, you are disrespecting the life God gave you--and purposefully, too.

I smoke because I don't really fucking care.
I don't like drinking, I can't control myself.
I don't like weed, it's overrated as shit.
Smoking causes me to not feel tired.
10/10 would smoke again.

but when you are addicted to nicotine its a whole new ballgame

I started smoking this month to deal with the crushing stress of uni. I plan on quitting when I graduate soon

I smoke because I don't believe it'll not kill me, might even prolong my life.

i think if you were that stupid, you would have no idea what i'm fucking talking about when i say renewed cruelty .

I nfact you're so dim witted you're accepting your own death before you have ever fully had a chance to live as a free human with all it has to offer...

I'm fucking ion drugs your mother fucking cant alright?

>no...

no just fucking forget it, die you piece of fucking retarded trash.